Getting bloods done (not homone check) - will it show PEDs?

Bulkeh

Awards
Hi

Went to the docs about suspected diabetes. Been on a cycle of test 400 with a short dbol kickstart before hand. Milk thistle only as a support for my liver.

Hes gonna check my blood sugar levels, thyroid and kidney functions.

Will any of these have him suspicious and if so can I help reduce the chances of that somehow? Blood pressure was taken today, said it was high but not how much although did spot 200 on the reading.

Asparin for BP?

Many thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No, steroids won't show but if he checks your test levels there will be elevated. It's none of his business unless he is your trt Dr. So I would really care either way

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure your hematocrit and RBC are elevated. As well your LH and FSH reduced to near zero. Liver enzymes probably increased. I don't think Milk Thistle alone would do it but what amount?

BP? Cannot be 200. / over what? They didn't say? That's hard to believe.

I'd be more concerned with those numbers.

Bulkeh

Awards
Thaks guys.

3 450mg Milk Thistle pills a day - didnt even think theyd really be necessary considering I have ceased the orals weeks ago and am only doing the test.

I asked him what he was testing and glucose, thyroid and kidney functions was all he mentioned.

But yeah he did test my BP, I cant say what the 200 'is over' as I was expecting a printout but reception couldnt accomodate. Saw 200 on the reading after he did a second try and just said its a 'little' high and they would retest next monday.

Just hoping nothing does come back as an obvious PED indicator as its hard enough to get half decent treatment on the NHS without steroids on your file.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If your blood pressure was 200 / over something you are in stage II hypertension.

large.gif

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pretty sure if it was 200 you would be amited to the hospital if not already dead

Bulkeh

Awards
Pff, see the last paragraph in my last post. You need to bloody know these things before going to a doctor these days so you can enforce your own treatment.

Definitely saw 200 on there... but I have no headache or any other signs of dangerously high BP?

Started 300mg of asparin at night. Hopefully its down a bit by a week today.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My man, not so fast. How did you come up with 300mg daily? You seem reckless with your body.
Your Hematocrit; RBC; and I'd be wiling to wager, your liver enzymes are elevated as well, and of course LH & FSH in the dumps. And, yes, if your BP was off the charts, you'd have been admitted. You read it wrong.

Pretty sure if it was 200 you would be amited to the hospital if not already dead
^ This.

If it were me, I'd get a full panel with hormones done as soon as possible.
I go to http://www.privatemdlabs.com

You'd get the order for your bloods, go to Labcor, a few days after the draw you get your results online.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you take aaprin daily it should be the low dose adult or baby aspirin

Bulkeh

Awards
Thanks will do (hormone check) and I posted the 300mg meaning to ask it as a question - havent taken any yet. What dose would you recommend? Edit - 75mg - nvm!

I will be doing it regardless but can I ask your reasoning for me checking my hormones on cycle knowing theyre likely all over the place from the test? What am I looking out for?

Bulkeh

Awards
Also I am in the UK so cant use privatemdlabs. Already looking into a UK 'source' for this anyway.

Bulkeh

Awards
Can anyone shed some light on whether my kidney functions being checked and thyroid functions will result in a reading that would point to steroid use?

Having a hard time wording what I mean but I just want to know if these things are affected on injectable only cycles and if so by how much?