Getting Big for CY19

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
I posted a while ago what I want to do for my next cycle, but how about this variation:

1-17 25mg mk677
1-4 20mg SD
1-4 900mg Epiandro
5-8 80mg sublingual Trest
5-12 10mg RAD
5-12 10mg LG

13-17 - Clomid and OTC

Should I add more with the low dose rad and lgd? This will be my final bulk push of the winter. Will be trying S4 and others during summer cut.

Let me know what you think / recommend. Trying to get huge.

But swim ... I’ll pass on the Walmart insulin... I’m too *****

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I posted a while ago what I want to do for my next cycle, but how about this variation:

1-17 25mg mk677
1-4 20mg SD
1-4 900mg Epiandro
5-12 10mg RAD
5-12 10mg LG

13-17 - Clomid and OTC

Should I add more with the low dose rad and lgd? This will be my final bulk push of the winter. Will be trying S4 and others during summer cut.

Have you run SD before? Some people have to fight to eat while on it (not all, by far).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

1-17 25mg mk677
1-4 20mg SD
1-4 900mg Epiandro
5-12 10mg RAD
5-12 10mg LG

13-17 - Clomid and OTC

I’m guessing your trying to use epiandro as a base for sdrol?

Then trest as a base but only for a few weeks?

Personally I just think it’s overly complicated bro. I’d run td trest throughout, kicker Adell for 4 weeks and finish with your choice of sarm for 6.

I love epiandro but don’t see it doing anything in this set up tbh

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
The Trest is sublingual PWO. Don’t really expect much from it. The epi is to ward off some lethargy from SD.

I would run the Trest longer but it was stupid expensive and I’m really just seeing what it’s all about

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly I think 12 weeks of that will be tough but I’ll follow along if you log it

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
I’ll log ... I’m not a great writer like the SD guy in Asia, but I’ll post major updates

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To me this doesn't sound to good. Your hormone levels will be all over the place for A LONG time. It would be much better to include a stable source of hormones like test e/c. This sounds more like a short cycle, maybe 6 weeks tops but defo not 12.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
Do you think pulling out the Trest would be better? Or split this into two separate cycles?

I’ve done a decent amount of cycles and wanted to hit one hard. But if it’s more risk then I should take I will adjust

Remove the Epiandro? I get lethargic when suppressed but I don’t mind really

Also I’d like to go oral only until on TRT. My wife would flip

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you think pulling out the Trest would be better? Or split this into two separate cycles?

I’ve done a decent amount of cycles and wanted to hit one hard. But if it’s more risk then I should take I will adjust

Remove the Epiandro? I get lethargic when suppressed but I don’t mind really

Also I’d like to go oral only until on TRT. My wife would flip
Well if you can tolerate such a cycle and live like a human being while on it then go ahead. I know I wouldn't feel good.

If anything I wpuld keep the trest as it's the best suitable aas for a test base. Try and dose it as often as possible so you'll have stable blood levels.

Can you get some transdermal test? That would be best.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
God i remember before getting on trt I would look into creating these insane OTC stacks and it’s just way more harmful than good. How do you know what’s doing what? I remember years back when doing a prohormones t was very basic.. I had a local shop shop and the guy was very knowledgeable and conservative on the hormones. Something like halodrol 50mg a day for 4 weeks and maybe another 2 weeks at 75 mg tops if you feel you plateau. At least if you had sides you were only taking one compound and knew that was going on