Getting Better,But Still Soft! Please Help!!!!

AmazingAJ

Awards
ok so when i was little i was put on hella meds and i gained weight i actually in high school i was 18-(im 5ft6) then i dropped back down to 138 in wrestling.after high school i balloned back up to 165,then i got back into training off and on.i got serious a few months ago. sometimes i look pretty rip and what not but when its warm my chest and belly looks real flabby.I got put on TRT so im hoping that will help. any advice on how to get rid of the softness?

train 6x a week.3 days weights 3 days cardio.cardio is high intensity interval training for 30 min and weights is 1 day chest shoulders tris next is legs back bis,4 x 8 2 exercises each body part.

1950 cals
229 pro
33 fiber
169 carbs
48 fat

kinda trying to recomp.

first pic is me like 15 weeks ago at 160
second pic is me 4 weeks ago at 145
third pic is me 2 weeks ago 2 weeks into trt at like 148
final pic is of me today flexing at 151

is 151 at 5ft6 a good weight?

also i have Night Eating Syndrome so i wake up at night and eat like a mofo last night i had an entire bag of cookies!

any advice?

6-11-12...159.6.jpg
9-8-12...144.6.jpg
9-22-12...147.8.jpg
10-2-12...151 flex.jpg

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
well with that syndrome maybe read up on car backloading and give that a try.

AmazingAJ

Awards
23,was put on meds when little lol.Night eating Sydrome.Wake up and eat ****,some have it super bad,my sister wakes up with half eaten donuts in her bed

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
See ya lost weight in the pics there.

virago88

virago88

Awards
Up your cals so you don't wake up hungry in the nite. Or prepare something healthy b4 going to bed so you're not waking up and reaching for the easiest thing to munch on.

AmazingAJ

Awards
thanks :) and ya it doesnt matter what i eat before bed.i did 3z 2mg melatonin last night it worked good

AmazingAJ

Awards
my bloods are bad,i was put on meds when i little that messed me up

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards