Getting back into it! could use some opinions and help

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well quick backstory! Was out of the gym for about 1.5 years after tearing my ACL in one knee and meniscus in the other. Got back into it this past December, Diet is clean, lifting 4-5 days a week following the Joe Defranco Strong Bastard 911 program.

Diet is roughly 3500 calories a day keeping fats down and carbs at a moderate level, running the staple supplements: Creatine, Whey, Multis, Pwo and BCAA's.

So my question is I want to get back into a natty stack for a lean bulk before I dive into my PH stash lol. Would love some input since I have been out of it and seems most of the stuff I use to run us either no longer here ( Anabeta ) or the ingredients have changed sadly.

I do have 2 unopened bottle of Performax Alphamax the original with Arimistane, unopened but expired bottle of Xfactor, and Hi-tech Laxogenin-100. so something that can stack with alphamax and the laxo or an entirely different stack let me know! :)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS VASo6 would go well with the laxo also I’ve been taking growth factor xt and the improved sleep has really seemed to help my recovery time

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Vaso 6 is a great option and in my opinion the best solo ingredient on the market when it comes to pumps.
SNS X gels or CEL Epi Plex are great natty option for strength, size and endurance gains. Both of which can be stacked with your current supps.
CEL M test is also a great natty test booster that could fit your needs. If can help with strength in the gym, but has a great effect on mood and libido for me. Can also help keep cortisol levels under control

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would look into massmax xt. It reminds of anabeta elite. Also anafuse is another one my fav natty products with epi and laxogenin combined.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well quick backstory! Was out of the gym for about 1.5 years after tearing my ACL in one knee and meniscus in the other. Got back into it this past December, Diet is clean, lifting 4-5 days a week following the Joe Defranco Strong Bastard 911 program.

Diet is roughly 3500 calories a day keeping fats down and carbs at a moderate level, running the staple supplements: Creatine, Whey, Multis, Pwo and BCAA's.

So my question is I want to get back into a natty stack for a lean bulk before I dive into my PH stash lol. Would love some input since I have been out of it and seems most of the stuff I use to run us either no longer here ( Anabeta ) or the ingredients have changed sadly.

I do have 2 unopened bottle of Performax Alphamax the original with Arimistane, unopened but expired bottle of Xfactor, and Hi-tech Laxogenin-100. so something that can stack with alphamax and the laxo or an entirely different stack let me know! :)
Given that you diet includes moderate carbs I would take a gda. You could throw on of those natty anabolics of your choosing in if you like. I would just focus on diet and training leading up to your other plans

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Given that you diet includes moderate carbs I would take a gda. You could throw on of those natty anabolics of your choosing in if you like. I would just focus on diet and training leading up to your other plans

This is true too. Glycophase xt is actually what I will be ordering today and adding to my current stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is true too. Glycophase xt is actually what I will be ordering today and adding to my current stack.
I get nice results from glycophase, good product.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Awesome thanks guys! I ordered some Glycophase and massmax xt to go with my Alphamax run. Hoping to see some decent results with the diet and program I am doing!