Getting back in the game (first cycle in 4 years)

camden

Awards
Hi guys,

So as the title implies I've been out of the PH/DS circle for about 4 years now/ I ran several cycles back in the day and i'm still an avid lifter. I'm looking to jump back in as I feel like i've hit a plateau and need the extra boost.

I really wanted to run an epi cycle as I had really good results with epi in the past but I couldn't find anything after the ban. Looks like I was a little late to the party!

Anyways, I'm thinking instead of going with a super DMZ cycle. I'm not crazy about it for a first cycle back but it seems to be available. I'm trying to put this thing together to be as solid as possible and i'd appreciate the feedback from those that have ran it. Here's what I'm thinking

Weeks 1-4:

Super DMZ: 2 caps ED
Trest: 25 mg ED (just to keep my test up)
CEL Cycle Assist 4 caps ED
PES Erase 1 cap ED
TUDCA 1 cap ED

Weeks 5-8:
Tamoxifen Citrate: 20/20/10/10
CEL Cycle Assist: 4 caps ED
PES Erase 1 cap ED
TUDCA 1 cap ED
OTC test boost
ZMA

Will also run multis, COq10, flax seed oil, and vitamin D throughout. Plan on drinking plenty of water and eating clean.

I have Clomid as well and wonder if that might be better? Any thoughts on tapering down the Trest during PCT?

Feedback welcome! Thanks for all the help/input.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
in on this! I ran super dmz 3.0 and got some pretty nice results. Just drink plenty of water like you said and it looks like you have you on cycle supports covered.

r3zy

Awards
If you're not too sure about running super DMZ, is it 2.0 or 3.0? You could always run MSTEN first which is in super DMZ. I'm setting up a cycle currently for the near future

camden

Awards
Just 2.0. I was kind of leaning toward MSTEN a couple weeks ago but now that I started looking at sites it seems like it's all gone.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suggest at least 6 caps a day of Cycle Assist. That's still 6 weeks worth in a bottle. How much TUDCA is 1 cap? Although your Trest dose is small I would have an AI on hand. Not to mention one to run in PCT anyways. I know you have Erase listed, but I don't like relying on OTC AI's as my only option.

You are aware that Trest will not keep your Test up though right?

camden

Awards
I suggest at least 6 caps a day of Cycle Assist. That's still 6 weeks worth in a bottle. How much TUDCA is 1 cap? Although your Trest dose is small I would have an AI on hand. Not to mention one to run in PCT anyways. I know you have Erase listed, but I don't like relying on OTC AI's as my only option.

You are aware that Trest will not keep your Test up though right?
6 caps of of cycle assist sounds solid. I just want to cover all my bases the best I can.

1 cap TUDCA = 250 mg

I do have an AI just would prefer to run the Erase if that will do the trick.

As for the Trest - I suppose it won't exactly keep my test up but should help with the shutdown. Right?

Thanks for the help

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will shut you down further. Just like all hormones do. It will simply mask the effects of being shut down...lethargy, loss of libido, etc. But with Trest at least you get some anabolic effects unlike other "test bases".

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

camden

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions! I'm all for spending extra cash for the protection. Especially with a substance like this.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions! I'm all for spending extra cash for the protection. Especially with a substance like this.
you got it. Let us know if you have anymore questions