Getting Back in Shape With ANAFUSE, VECTOR, and PRIMALOG

Henry117

Awards
Decided to do this log to track my progress and give some of these natural anabolics a shot.

The Backstory:
I've been training for amateur boxing for the last few months (one day to compete in the 168lb weight class). Over the last two months, I've been getting my sleeve finished. I didn't want to train during the healing process so I gave myself some time off. During these last 60 days, I've lost a lot of size and have gotten a lot flatter than what I am normally used to. The goal is to gain some weight and improve total athletic performance. If I could harden up a bit over this log I would love that as well. I'm going to be pushing myself up to 180lbs max before cutting back down to a comfortable 175lbs.

Current stats:

Height: 5’11
Weight: 170lbs

Supplements being taken:

- BLR Vector
- Anafuse
- Primeval Primalog
- Vitamin D3
- Multi

Diet:

High protein, high carb. Lots of white rice, ground beef, and bone broth. I have about 15lbs of syntha 6 and some True Mass as well that I will be sneaking in here and there. I will be tracking my macros with My Fitness Pal, but I do not have any specific split set in stone. Main goal is to keep protein high and gain weight.

Training:

This will be somewhat unconventional for your typical "bulk".

Fasted cardio in the morning, followed by weight training. My routine will focus on a lot of high rep stuff to build endurance for boxing and will include some calisthenics as well. Boxing is an hour monday-friday, plus a little extra time after for some bag work.

Starting Pics:

(please don't laugh lol)

Henry117

Awards
Had a good chest and tri workout today. Took my first dose of vector and anafuse, still waiting on the primalog to arrive this weekend.

Had 3 scoops of True Mass post workout and then a late lunch after that consisting of 1 cup cooked jasmine rice, 1/2lb lean ground beef, veggies, and bone broth.

Back in the boxing gym tomorrow! Already know its going to absolutely destroy me after this amount of time off.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You've still got a pretty good base, interesting to see how you go

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure! Some of my fav natty products!

Henry117

Awards
Day 2:

Woke up this morning absolutely starving which is not like me at all. All my life I've been one of those guys who never had much of an appetite, and even recently most days I wasn't eating until lunch time or later. Most likely just a coincidence but I will be keeping an eye on it as the log continues.

Had a serving of my rice, beef, veggie, and bone broth mix for breakfast along with a coffee.

Followed up with a great back and bis workout.

Got some work done, and then hit the boxing gym for class today at noon.

I was fully expecting to be dead, but honestly it felt great to be working with my trainer again and I don't think I've lost a ton of endurance. Did the full hour and then stayed for another 20 minutes after class for bag work.

Eating another portion of my rice and beef mix right now. I just call it "mush". Got the idea from Stan Efferding if anyone is interested. I use a proportion of 1 cup dry rice per 1lb ground beef. For 3 cups of rice I steam one bag of veggies and mix. Makes 6 meals at once and each meal comes in at:

82g Carbs (46%)
16g Fat (21%)
61g Protein (34%

I can eat it all day long and its cheap and makes me feel good.

Feeling great so far!! Primalog will be here tomorrow. Trying to knock this one out of the park so any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Henry117

Awards
Day 3:

No huge appetite this morning like yesterday so I went straight to my boxing gym. Had an insane session there with a new trainer who incorporated a lot of HIIT style workouts in between bag work. Absolutely wiped.

Came home and took a serving of primalog and had my normal meal plus 4 scoops of true mass, giving me a total of 1700 cals, 200c and 120p.

Not going to lift today due to how tired my body is. Going to rest up and crush it this weekend.

So far so good! No other effects noticed so far.

I will be doing weekly weigh ins and progress pictures. Stay tuned for that.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! in for progress pics:)

Henry117

Awards
Day 5:

Still cranking along. I definitely feel like my hunger has been increasing. I've been eating a ton of food and easily knocking down 250g of protein a day. Haven't noticed anything as far as strength gains yet. I've read that Anafuse and Vector both usually start to shine by the second bottle, so I'm obviously not looking to rush the effects. Slow and steady is fine with me.

I'm also considering pushing this out to 12 weeks, not sure yet.

Nothing else to report yet. Will be doing my weekly weigh in and progress pics on Wednesday.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. Good natty run for sure

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've read that Anafuse and Vector both usually start to shine by the second bottle, so I'm obviously not looking to rush the effects. Slow and steady is fine with me.

I'm also considering pushing this out to 12 weeks, not sure yet.
I think that would be a good idea. I got second that anafuse works best on the second bottle. Might be worth it to extend and run a second bottle to get the most out of the stack.

Henry117

Awards
Day 7:

Weigh in: 173lbs (+3lbs)

Week one is in the bag! I'll be completely honest, I didn't expect to feel anything this quickly, but I have had a noticeable increase in endurance. I've been boxing for a few months, and I feel like this last week has been the biggest improvement to my cardio and overall strength since I started. My punches feel crisper and harder, and I'm getting winded a lot less than what I'm used to.

Strength has been on the increase, but at no bigger rate than normal. The main thing is my endurance during sets. I feel like I need less rest, and I am just hungry for more when I finish a set.

Appetite has increased as well. I'm easily crushing 250g of protein a day and sometimes up to 400g carbs. I burn a **** load of calories boxing, so I know I need to keep these numbers high in order to keep gaining muscle.

I'm honestly loving this stack so far. I'm going to go ahead and order another months supply of the anafuse and vector (primalog was bogo, so I already have 8 weeks worth). @brundel hooked it up with a coupon code so I couldn't resist. If this stuff continues to work for me, I'll consider staying on year round!

As promised, here is my week 1 progress pics:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice progress pics! Looking lean!

Henry117

Awards
Nice progress pics! Looking lean!
Thanks man! Lean is definitely the name of the game in boxing. Most of the guys I train with don’t do any real weight lifting because adding size will sacrifice speed. I just know that I can still add some mass and be a lean 168 when it comes time to weigh in so I can afford to gain a few lbs of muscle in the mean time.