Getting aesthetic: rad-140/s4/andro-hard as a base

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone

Wanna document my current CYCLE that I just hopped on and give you guys a rundown of what I get out of this as well as what I hope to accomplish in the next 10 weeks.

Stats:
5’9
172lbs
8-10%bf

Goals:
I’m naturally a pretty small framed guy and can stay lean pretty easily. I don’t really have the genetic capacity to get “huge” so I’m not trying to get massive off this cycle. My goal rather is to have a very well balanced symmetrical aesthetic physique while being shredded and carrying hard, lean, quality muscle. My goal is to hopefully add around 5-7lbs of pure lean muscle while also getting a bit leaner. Stats wise my ideal physique by the end of this would be 175-178lbs at 6-7% bf.

Dosing:
Rad: 15/15/15/15/20/20/30/30/30/30
S4: 50/50/50/50/75/75/100/100/100/100
Andro hard (I’ve never ran this before but I’ve read on this forum it’s great to use as a base for libido, energy, and extra hardening. Let me know what you guys think of this and tell me if I should adjust my dosing): 10 pumps per day

Training
P/P/L/ shoulders and arms/ rest

For the first half of the week I will be focusing on high volume training with moderate intensity. The second half of the week I will be focusing on max intensity with less volume with the emphasis on gaining as much strength as possible. To give an idea of some volume work I like to do. I like to do things such as 10x10 on squats and barbell rows, drop sets, and mega sets of 30+ reps until failure. For my heavy days I will be focusing on going in the 6-8 rep range with at least 2-3 min in between sets focusing on max intensity. I added in an arm and shoulders day because my arms are such a bad weak point of mine. My shoulders are not but your shoulders can never be too big imo. For arm training on my push and pull days I will be focusing more on volume. On individual arms days I will be focusing more on compound heavier lifts since I will be fresh, as well as volume too.

Cardio: hiit 2-3x a week for 20-30 min in the pool doing swimming sprints to keep my cardio endurance up (plus I was a college swimmer so I like swimming for fun)

Nutrition: I would like to do a very slow and steady recomp. I have a pretty fast metabolism naturally so my calories will be anywhere from 3,000-3,200 per day starting out. I will adjust if necessary depending how this goes. The diet will be similar to a “bro diet” high in protein with complex carbs and healthy good sources of fat. I plan on intaking around 180-200 grams of protein per day.

PCT starting 2 days after my last dose

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Weeks 4-8: k1ngs blood
Weeks 4-8: arimistane 50mg ED
Cardarine is a maybe. Used it before and didn’t see much out of it for maintaining gains. Helped with cardio though.

So far I’m a few days into the cycle. Nothing much to report yet. I made another post on the anabolic forum if you guys wanna see my starting physique.

Will report back tomorrow. Still waiting for my andro hard to come in so won’t be taking that until Tuesday. But Hitting back and bis tomorrow, high volume day. Peace

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look like an interesting stack. I've ran all 3 of these, but never together. You've piqued my interest and I'll be following this for sure!

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Didn’t log the first few days. But day 4 on cycle now

Not noticing much yet but some subtle differences. Feeling more energized and aggressive. Rad in the past gets me pissed as hell. I don’t know if this is a good or bad thing for me hahah.

Hit back and biceps today. Had a really good intense workout and strength seems to be coming in when dosed 30 min pre workout.

Body comp is the same

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Hit legs today. Did an absurd amount of volume

8x15 with 275
2x20 with 225
135 drop set till failure

4x30 calf raises
5x30 quad extensions w/ drop set after last set
4x30 leg curls ^ same

Hit some new prs for sure on volume by a long shot. Endurance seems to be high and performance is good. I was traveling all day yesterday so today I felt really flat and not as pumped. But still a solid workout.

Time to get in a lot of calories to make up for the big deficit yesterday and recover

Sides so far: had really insomnia and anxiety last night. Couldn’t sleep till 1:30 am. This could’ve been due to me taking pre workout around 7:15pm last night tho before my night workout.

Libido is way up

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested in Androhard so will be keeping a eye on this ,just out of interest why aren’t you starting PCT the next day after final dose?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Interested in Androhard so will be keeping a eye on this ,just out of interest why aren’t you starting PCT the next day after final dose?
Just to let the compounds fully be out of my system. Rad has a half life of around ~16 hours. I guess it doesn’t really matter whether I start day after or 2 days after.

And yes man, I’m hyped to hop on this andro-hard, it’s supposed to come in tomorrow so will starting it then.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
IMG_0329.JPG

Androhard came in the mail today. Dosed it 30 min pre workout with 5 pumps

Had an awesome chest workout. Smashed more prs on volume and Really good pumps. endurance was a lot higher than usual as well.

I was feeling sluggish this morning but the dose of andro hard seemed to give me a lot of energy. I don’t think this was a placebo, def noticed a increase in aggression at the gym today. Facial flushing as well once this kicked in. So far androhard seems to work. Will know for sure within the next coming weeks