Get To Know The iForce Nutrition Team - TheDarce

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Name: The Darce

Competition Weight: usually its 155. but have done 164 and 145.
Offseason Weight: 180, loove eating, who doesn't right?

Height: 5'8

Full Time Job: IT work, yay me!

Do IT for a few small businesses that work creating commercials for radio play, help editing audio, creating graphics, anything and everything computer related.
Hobbies: jiu jitsu, about 4 years in, still far from a black belt, but still loving every day, the grind hard work, the hours on the mat. Don't like the washing of GI's. Favorite choke is the darce, and can nail it from numerous positions, side control, turtle, even have a set up from the bottom side control. My game i'd consider to be advanced basics, I use the GI and love lapel chokes, while my NOGI game is slightly difference. But regardless it's all about pressure, I might cut weight to 155, but i'll make you earn every inch of space. 155 will feel closer to 200lbs, I promise you that.

Future Goals

goal is to have my walking around weight be 170 or 155 depending on the tournament and how many people are in my bracket, I want to work on keep my flexibility, my strength and endurance while at that weight.

My Training Schedule

i've got a bad knee so legs usually depends on how it's feeling.

Monday: LEGS/cardio
Tuesday: Chest & triceps – Light
Wednesday: Back – Heavy
Thursday: Cardio/shoulders
Friday: Chest – Heavy
Saturday: Back & Biceps – Light
Sunday: Cardio/Off

jiu jitsu is taking a back seat right now, but in about a month or so, will switch so it will change completely.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Hey Darce glad to see you here!

i had no idea what a darce was, ill be honest I thought it was something completely different...... :laugh:

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Finally you got this up!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Darce glad to see you here!

i had no idea what a darce was, ill be honest I thought it was something completely different...... :laugh:
LMAO, I could only imagine.

Mike