Get Suppz never shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I ordered Ep1logue from them on 10/20 and it is almost a month later, do not buy from this scam of a website.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people have been having issues with them, it seems. I would steer clear.

deadlyzach

Awards
Yep same thing happened to me, I've been trying non stop to get a hold of them and I've gotten nothing. Had to file a bank dispute which is still in process.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are we talking Suppz.com? Would seem quite odd since they are more well known I.e. OL did the Re1gn kickoff with them. If its the same they are out of Wisconsin.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Are we talking Suppz.com? Would seem quite odd since they are more well known I.e. OL did the Re1gn kickoff with them. If its the same they are out of Wisconsin.
Getsupps.com.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Wow that's ridiculous. I ordered from TF Supplements for the first time on Monday and they still haven't shipped my package out and I think that's a long time for an order to be stuck in a warehouse. It's probably the longest I've ever waited for a shipment to get packaged by a supplement company. Pulling up on a month is insane.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow that's ridiculous. I ordered from TF Supplements for the first time on Monday and they still haven't shipped my package out and I think that's a long time for an order to be stuck in a warehouse. It's probably the longest I've ever waited for a shipment to get packaged by a supplement company. Pulling up on a month is insane.
I've ordered from TF a few times and they aren't the fastest but they'll deliver it. I don't make a big deal
about the time it takes for shipping if I'm getting something on a really good deal which is when I shop
with them.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ordered from TF a few times and they aren't the fastest but they'll deliver it. I don't make a big deal
about the time it takes for shipping if I'm getting something on a really good deal which is when I shop
with them.
Esp that AllMax Impact Igniter deal..couldn't pass that up

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
with them.
I don't really mind, but it seems a bit odd, as if there is something broken in their process. Also, one of the products I ordered from them is now out of stock, so I am hoping there are no issues there.

lilbigman15

Awards
I ordered from them, never recieved. filed back dispute got my cash back....

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Esp that AllMax Impact Igniter deal..couldn't pass that up
On the E.S.P. are you hoping for the AMP version if so it's LEGIT and I still have an unopened apple one
in my stash which I plan on opening once I finish my container of VPX White Heat. The AllMax Impact
Igniter looks good and from the profile I don't think you'll need to add anything to that one.:)

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Esp = Especially lol. I also have 3 OG E.S.P. w/DMBA, fav pre of all time. Just finishing 1 up now.
The AllMax Impact for the price was a no brainer, good formula

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I got scammed a bunch of times. I am so pissed about it! It's a joke how people behave.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My TFS order shipped out today, ordered Saturday. Only thing I can think of is product was OOS for those waiting a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.