Get SARMS before the ban (MA)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the proposed bill coming up a majority of our beloved sarms will most likely fall under the bill essentially banning them for sale of any type.

Get them while you can

https://maresearchchems.com/

We expect to be restocked on our gw, mk and rad hopefully by next week.

Code GS15 gets you 15% off your entire order.

*These products are not for human consumption

Be safe and have a good weekend ladies and gents.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Will MK still be stocked this week?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are the payment options still disabled?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are the payment options still disabled?
They are but you can email mike directly from the website and he will hook you up w other payment options.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Will the payment options still be disabled tommorow when the stock is supposed to be restocked?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will the payment options still be disabled tommorow when the stock is supposed to be restocked?
You can still pay. We just don't have cc's right now. Just log-onto the website and you will see simple instructions on the homepage.

Do NOT use Google Chrome to log-on, though. Their algorithm flagged one of our files is now preventing people from logging on from Google. It will be fixed in 72 hours. For now, just use any other search engine to log on.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any info when LGD will be available again?
Probably never, unfortunately. With the upcoming SARM ban...and with 20+ research companies now potentially under investigation, most companies are either getting off the boards entirely or closing down. With such instability...and this likely being the end of the research scene, it is not wise for me to purchases more LGD right now.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do u still have s23 in stock. About to place order

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably never, unfortunately. With the upcoming SARM ban...and with 20+ research companies now potentially under investigation, most companies are either getting off the boards entirely or closing down. With such instability...and this likely being the end of the research scene, it is not wise for me to purchases more LGD right now.
Who is investigating the research companies, the FDA? I imagine it couldn’t be the DEA since Sarms aren’t yet a controlled substance. Any online articles I can read about these developments at?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the proposed bill coming up a majority of our beloved sarms will most likely fall under the bill essentially banning them for sale of any type.

Get them while you can

https://maresearchchems.com/

We expect to be restocked on our gw, mk and rad hopefully by next week.

Code GS15 gets you 15% off your entire order.

*These products are not for human consumption

Be safe and have a good weekend ladies and gents.
Coupon code isn’t working, any other codes out there?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That post was from like May 2018 bra
Anyone heard from Mike Arnold or can you tag him? Made an order 6 days ago, haven’t heard anything, no response to my emails.

This is unusual of him.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone heard from Mike Arnold or can you tag him? Made an order 6 days ago, haven’t heard anything, no response to my emails.

This is unusual of him.
He disappears for a while at a time... I like to think he's down in the lab like a mad scientist formulating products haha. If you used an e check it takes about a week to clear.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He disappears for a while at a time... I like to think he's down in the lab like a mad scientist formulating products haha. If you used an e check it takes about a week to clear.
I understand. But he’s usually good about replying to emails. Hm