Get rid of alpha-yohimbine side effects

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are there any ways that help to get out alpha-yohimbine of your system?
Or at least supplements that help with side effects.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What side effects are you experiencing and are you taking anything else as well?

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What side effects are you experiencing and are you taking anything else as well?
I feel like ****. I took pre-workout Arez-titanium, and after month of using it this is the first time I feel this way: nausea, moist eyes, headache, tachycardia, dizziness, tremor.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Yohimbe is supposed to have less side effects. Anecdotally there is evidence that some(myself included) actually hand HCL better.

L Theanine might help offset some of the sides.

Insulin negatively affects Yohimbe's fat loss properties. I'm not sure if eating has any effect on the stimulate effect, or any other sides.

Good luck. Might just want to switch to a yohimbe free pre, or a stim free pump. Add your own stims as needed: Caffeine, ephedrine, eria jarensis, dynamine, DMAA etc.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lots of water and let time do its thing. Halflife is short. possibly walking to calm down n use up the energy. Stay away from stims brah…

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All forms of yohimbe really make me feel like crap. They are very effective at burning fat, but I can't take the sides - sweatiness, tremendous anxiety, disruption of sleep and bowel movements. The only time I take it is if I want to drop weight fast, but I just do not feel healthy when I am on it.

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Yohimbe is supposed to have less side effects. Anecdotally there is evidence that some(myself included) actually hand HCL better.

Insulin negatively affects Yohimbe's fat loss properties. I'm not sure if eating has any effect on the stimulate effect, or any other sides.

Good luck. Might just want to switch to a yohimbe free pre, or a stim free pump. Add your own stims as needed: Caffeine, ephedrine, eria jarensis, dynamine, DMAA etc.
i handle yohimbine hcl better too, I barely feel it. And alpha yohimbine at dose of only 2,5mg makes me feel like crap. But the funny thing is that I only started to feel it by the end of a month of taking Arez pre-workout - all the time before I didn't feel it at all

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i handle yohimbine hcl better too, I barely feel it. And alpha yohimbine at dose of only 2,5mg makes me feel like crap. But the funny thing is that I only started to feel it by the end of a month of taking Arez pre-workout - all the time before I didn't feel it at all
I feel for you brother I been there before!

Maybe you didn’t shake the tub well enough and had a few more milligrams of the AY in the serving? Just another reason why I don’t like having Y or AY in my pres.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Many people build a tolerance to it, but until then side effects are hard to avoid. Various brands do seem to vary pretty wildly in their effectiveness and side effects, so you could try another one. I don’t find it tolerable long term personally though.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Zero sides from HCL..

Alpha (at over say, 1) gives the panic attack cold sweats OH CHIT it's comin on!!! feeling.

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Zero sides from HCL..

Alpha (at over say, 1) gives the panic attack cold sweats OH CHIT it's comin on!!! feeling.
I absolutely relate. I used to take even 30-40mgs of regular yohimbine and didn't feel that bad comparing to 2mgs of alpha-yo.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
never felt any sides from alpha yohimbine, regular yohimbine hcl I get sides around 15mg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't take regular Yohimbine HCI but respond well to Alpha Yohimbine.

I used to think I couldn't take Alpha Yohimbine until something happened that lead us to making it as a stand alone. I had a supplier tell me about testing they had done on different brands and what they found was that what many were claiming to be Alpha Yohimbine wasn't actually all Alpha Yohimbine. Some brands were knowingly or unknowingly putting a mixture of Alpha Yohimbine and regular Yohimbine HCI in products and labeling it as Alpha Yohimbine as a cost cutting measure because Alpha Yohimbine is a lot more expensive than regular Yohimbine. We spent several thousand dollars in testing products and found that they were correct in what they were saying.

This lead us to making our Alpha Yohimbine product and that's where I realized that I can take real Alpha Yohimbine fine; that it was the combination of it being passed off as it that I was having a bad response to.

I'm just explaining that to say that not all Alpha Yohimbine out there is what it may appear to be. I see brands claiming to use ridiculous doses of Alpha Yohimbine and 1.5 mg. of real Alpha Y is all I would ever want.

For people that don't respond well to Yohimbine HCI or Alpha Yohimbine, there are some great other options out there to try. For example, we offer SYN-30 (synephrine capsules), Eria Jarensis capsules, Dynamine capsules, and more.

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I used to think I couldn't take Alpha Yohimbine until something happened that lead us to making it as a stand alone. I had a supplier tell me about testing they had done on different brands and what they found was that what many were claiming to be Alpha Yohimbine wasn't actually all Alpha Yohimbine. Some brands were knowingly or unknowingly putting a mixture of Alpha Yohimbine and regular Yohimbine HCI in products and labeling it as Alpha Yohimbine as a cost cutting measure because Alpha Yohimbine is a lot more expensive than regular Yohimbine. We spent several thousand dollars in testing products and found that they were correct in what they were saying.

This lead us to making our Alpha Yohimbine product and that's where I realized that I can take real Alpha Yohimbine fine; that it was the combination of it being passed off as it that I was having a bad response to.

I'm just explaining that to say that not all Alpha Yohimbine out there is what it may appear to be. I see brands claiming to use ridiculous doses of Alpha Yohimbine and 1.5 mg. of real Alpha Y is all I would ever want.

For people that don't respond well to Yohimbine HCI or Alpha Yohimbine, there are some great other options out there to try. For example, we offer SYN-30 (synephrine capsules), Eria Jarensis capsules, Dynamine capsules, and more.
I'm planning to order Kannaease from you. Is 50 mg a good dose of it? I've just seen in many products there are 500mgs and so

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I think you're onto something because I take Thermagize XT (new formula) for cardio (did this morning) and don't have any issues with the A-Y in it.

And Fitness Deal News reviews has taken lots of "black market" pre's claiming to have 5 to 10mg of AY in them and said they didn't do jack chit. Which means either labels are just lying or they are claiming garbage Yohimbine is AY.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you're onto something because I take Thermagize XT (new formula) for cardio (did this morning) and don't have any issues with the A-Y in it.

And Fitness Deal News reviews has taken lots of "black market" pre's claiming to have 5 to 10mg of AY in them and said they didn't do jack chit. Which means either labels are just lying or they are claiming garbage Yohimbine is AY.
In this case, I don't think its just the black market pre's. I think there are brands that know they are putting Yohimbine in place of Alpha Yohimbine or mixing them together to cut costs; and then I think there are brands that don't know this is happening from the supplier end. But I think unfortunately it gives the ingredient an undeserved reputation of being similar or like Yohimbine when for most people it isn't.

I'm glad that you didn't have any issues with Thermagize XT and I hope you like the new formula.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm planning to order Kannaease from you. Is 50 mg a good dose of it? I've just seen in many products there are 500mgs and so
You may have seen Kanna Leaf at 500 mg. but that's not what KannaEase is. KannaEase is a specialized extract of Kanna and the normal dose used before we did a 50 mg. was normally 25 mg.; so our dose is actually double what some other companies had been using.

Here's a link to the write up explaining more about KannaEase:

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll vouch for Kannaease here. 50 mg is a great dose. It’s an extract. That’s about where you want it. Even 12.5 mg is noticeable, 25mg is pleasurable.

One warning on full-spectrum kanna (like when you see 500-1000mg) is that it can hurt your stomach, some nausea, etc. Extract is a way easier way to go

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Wait what.. I have never used a Alpha Yohimbine product with less then 3mg / cap, I have heard you should take half the amount of AY comparing to Yohimbine hcl. Am I wrong? Im doing 9mg AY on most cardio sessions. Used Brawns Performax and Pure's alpha yohimbine which I rate Performax highest

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait what.. I have never used a Alpha Yohimbine product with less then 3mg / cap, I have heard you should take half the amount of AY comparing to Yohimbine hcl. Am I wrong? Im doing 9mg AY on most cardio sessions. Used Brawns Performax and Pure's alpha yohimbine which I rate Performax highest
I'm not sure who told you that you should use half the dose of Alpha Yohimbine than you would regular Yohimbine but I don't think they have any scientific basis at all for saying that.

And no comment on Brawn. I try to never say anything negative about other brands so I'll just say I have nothing/zero positive to say about them.

If you say you're taking 9 mg. Alpha Yohimbine before a cardio session, you either have a very insane tolerance for Alpha Yohimbine or you aren't really taking Alpha Yohimbine or the dosage that you think you're taking.

1.5 mg. is considered to be a strong dose of real Alpha Yohimbine. We used 3 mg. real Alpha Yohimbine in the original Thermagize XT and had to cut it back to 1.5 mg. for the new version bc people found it to be too strong.

Our Alpha Yohimbine capsules are 1.5 mg. per capsule and there's no way I would exceed 1 cap twice daily; and I have a pretty good stim tolerance.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And no comment on Brawn. I try to never say anything negative about other brands so I'll just say I have nothing/zero positive to say about them.
Wow ok.. I know Brawn is alittle sketchy.. could be flour in their caps, but what are the odds that 3 companies do it? regular Yohimbine HCL I got side effects around 15mg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow ok.. I know Brawn is alittle sketchy.. could be flour in their caps, but what are the odds that 3 companies do it? regular Yohimbine HCL I got side effects around 15mg
In your original post since you didn't put comma's between the names, I thought you were talking about different products from Brawn. I don't know who you mean by Pure; and as for Performax, I tried to google it and I don't see that they have an Alpha Yohimbine product so I'm confused on that one. In their HyperMax, they use 1 mg. per scoop. In their OxyMax, they use 2 mg. per capsule and suggest no more than 2 caps per day.

As for the issue in general, I explained it in my initial post about this in the thread that some companies intentionally try to use Yohimbine in place of Alpha Yohimbine or mix the two but some companies may not even know its happening bc it may be being done on the supplier end. A few years ago, this wasn't really a too well known issue in the industry but the raw material vendor that I mentioned helped get this issue out there and I've also spoken about it several times over the years. Here is my original post in this thread where I explained some of it:

^^ That's what led us to doing an Alpha Yohimbine product. And there are quite a few people here on AM that have said over the years that they didn't think they could take Alpha Yohimbine but have been able to take ours. And there have been others that have said that they had taken products that claimed to have 7 mg. in them and used ours and that 1.5 to 3 mg. was a lot stronger.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the information had no clue! :)
I was about to buy regular Yohimbine HCL again as I think it gave me better results.. but I may already have it then lol.
This is the products from Performax
I cannot find that product on their website and it appears to only be sold overseas so I'm not sure about that one.