Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Major Bulk by Assault Labs​
GET 10% OFF
use code: MAJORBULK10

**For Advanced Users**

The First-Ever Mega-Dosed, 6-Compound Natural Muscle Building Stack Has Been Released!

Major Bulk Gets Major Gains!

Six battle tested ingredients plus a pharmaceutical grade bio-availability agent all geared to help create an unstoppable force of muscle growth, strength, recovery and fat loss.

Each ingredient was carefully selected for their synergistic properties with three outstanding new highlights.

Phosphatidic Acid which was able to help produce 5.3 lbs of muscle gains on just 3 days of training in studies with up to a 600% increase in mTOR signaling. Maral Extract which as able to increase working capacity by up to 15% after just 20 days of use. Ursolic Acid which boasted 413% more muscle gains and 5 lbs of fat loss in a 4-week university study.

Assault Labs presents Major Bulk - The Most Potent Natural Anabolic Ever Made...Learn More

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice natty bulker to head into the fall season right!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good product to try out! Take advantage while it's on sale!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are there any sources on the PA and UA that you used to show that it increased muscle mass that much? Having a hard time believing that it can increase muscle that much after 3 lift sessions.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there any sources on the PA and UA that you used to show that it increased muscle mass that much? Having a hard time believing that it can increase muscle that much after 3 lift sessions.
The way it’s worded is a little confusing but it’s in training 3 sessions (per week for 4 weeks). Also, the study referenced is the the same one that Blackstone uses for recomp rx. I did a quick search but getting the kids ready for school lol. If I have time later I’ll look for you bro.