Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck Diesel and the Crew at Get Diesel Nutrition will be focusing on some New Products for 2016 like Dieselade BCAA, Diesel Test, and the All New Joint Relief Formula!

Some of your favorites like:
- Jp8x Tropical Punch
- Nos Ether (all flavors)
- Ready4war tabs
- Raw Test
- Diesel Warrior
May soon be out of stock. We currently have a good supply with expiration date of 2018, so now is the time to stock up, these products will not be back in production until 2017!!

Now Is The Time To GET DIESEL !!

Get D.JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd be down to log them, as well as Nos Ether. I have used Diesel Test and E2X in the past and both are pretty potent products! I have an additional bottle each of those 2 sealed and waiting if a stack log is in order.

Let me know - I start meet prep next week so all of these things could be of use, especially the Joint Relief Formula! The weights will only get heavier and recovery becomes #1.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We are going to have a few logging opportunities in the new future, so keep a look out!

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Lemme log Diesel Test Pro Cycle as part of of post cycle ;)

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Is the R4W powder coming this year? Either way, I'll get some more of the tabs. They work so well I am so afraid to use them often and have the effects diminish that I am going really slowly through the bottle.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
So e2x is about to be out of stock as well?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Is the R4W powder coming this year? Either way, I'll get some more of the tabs. They work so well I am so afraid to use them often and have the effects diminish that I am going really slowly through the bottle.
R4w powder was sup to b done 2015. It actually was done but had to send it back and have entire run destroyed. I ran it with a manufacturer some co's here use and it wasnt 2 my stardards and was fcked up basically. So idk when it will come back. Ill run it at the OG manufacturer who did it 10 yrs ago.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Got to load up on e2x.. I know a guy taking 3 a day solo and seeing crazy results!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
E2x gone forever?
Nah i just gotta run some other stuff like another BCAA flavor and the energized bcaa later. Plus this the timr of year i move a lot of procycle so I cant run out. Imma E2X again hopefully by fall 2016

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really like E2-X

BamBam0319

BamBam0319