*GET DIESEL sponsored logers search!!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Got the email regarding the product being shipped. Should hopefully have it by the end of the week. Thanks again for the opportunity.:dance:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
chuck, just checking in to see if u got my email

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
chuck, just checking in to see if u got my email
everything was sent out, so I guess, Im busy today but i sent product to all the testers and who ever it was that pm'ed me but then had to email.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Joebo (r4w)

Bludevil trib test extreme (add to current post cycle therapy stack)

Gixxer82 Coq DIESEL

Slow-mun trib test extreme/r4w stack

Stevoph trib test extreme (maybe stacked with coq diesel)

Johnyq trib test extreme/r4w stack (you can compare to your drive/rpm stack)
can you guys post links to your logs when you get them up that way I dont to "scrub" the board looking for them. I know 2 are up.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
chuck, correct me if im wrong, but arent u sending me R4W to log? please let me know, sorry for the confusion

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
chuck, correct me if im wrong, but arent u sending me R4W to log? please let me know, sorry for the confusion
i think i did, i have to check the list monday when Im at work, are u in the US?

actually email me ur name and I will check the USPS shipping records tonight after i workout.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Received my Trib Test Extreme this weekend. Log will be linked tomorrow once I get stats updated.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Chuck,

Did you want me to wait 2 weeks from when I stopped drive/rpm before starting my log? That would mean I start on monday.

I can start whenever, it doesn't matter to me.

I did receive the products on friday.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck,

Did you want me to wait 2 weeks from when I stopped drive/rpm before starting my log? That would mean I start on monday.

I can start whenever, it doesn't matter to me.

I did receive the products on friday.

u can start now

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
So has everyone so far been a woman about R4W and not taken 3 caps except for me ?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
So has everyone so far been a woman about R4W and not taken 3 caps except for me ?
If you determine your manhood by how many stims you can pump through your body, then I think you got issues. I don't think Chuck would like to see people poppin these like candy when they don't need to be. Why take more than someone needs? I personally don't need to be cracked out to have a good workout, just a bit of a boost......:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
2 didnt really do THAT much for me yesturday, but im gonna see how today goes.

i didnt have good meal timing yesturday so that might be a factor

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If you determine your manhood by how many stims you can pump through your body, then I think you got issues. I don't think Chuck would like to see people poppin these like candy when they don't need to be. Why take more than someone needs? I personally don't need to be cracked out to have a good workout, just a bit of a boost......:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate
this was obviously a joke that got taken the wrong way.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
this was obviously a joke that got taken the wrong way.
technically no one should be "cracked" out on 3 R4W, thats the serving size, its just some people might not need a full serving as in 2 (or 2/3 of a serving).