Get Diesel is giving back

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I guess I am lucky ! I bought the Cherry Lemonade on the deal and I also have some of the new Strawbamelon so I go by the Mood On The Day !!

Still a few left if anyone wants in on the DEAL!!

http://www.fefifo.com/NOS-ETHER-Cherry-Lemonade-80-Servings_p_178629.html
Also that OG Ether is 80 servings new runs are 60 servings.. Honestly it was a $70 product I was selling for like $50, it just clumped.

Also Rocket3015 no I wish she owned a gym. She just trians at this gym w all these world champions so I decided to go there when she called me. I havent trained at a "real gym" since Quads in Cal City where I use 2 live but that's closed. This gym legit. Everyone super nice...they got boards, bands, chains, hyper back thing etc. You know you in a hardcore gym when there is only 4 cardio machines total.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
TexasLifter89 il be starting my sdmz4.0 soon bro

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also that OG Ether is 80 servings new runs are 60 servings.. Honestly it was a $70 product I was selling for like $50, it just clumped.

Also Rocket3015 no I wish she owned a gym. She just trians at this gym w all these world champions so I decided to go there when she called me. I havent trained at a "real gym" since Quads in Cal City where I use 2 live but that's closed. This gym legit. Everyone super nice...they got boards, bands, chains, hyper back thing etc. You know you in a hardcore gym when there is only 4 cardio machines total.
That sounds like a great place to train !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

don't forget to check out nifs in indy next time you are there!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok may have you run this much anticipated Raw Test/E2-X stack if my anti-estrogen product is ever done.
any word? it is very hard holding onto this bottle of raw test waiting for the E2-X!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man heck no. We in the "not returning phone calls sht" bc ppl believe no news is better than bad news
i hate that....that is becoming the american way, and i think it sucks!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you want start the Raw Test and ill hit you w another bottle at a discount when its done.
i just found out i have polycythemia and they took me off test cyp[200mg week]cold turkey. i have to wait a month and a half to get appointment with endo and my doctor won't prescribe anything else untill then. i would rather wait to run raw test until the E2-X comes in for fear of estrogen shooting sky high!!!

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
i just found out i have polycythemia and they took me off test cyp[200mg week]cold turkey. i have to wait a month and a half to get appointment with endo and my doctor won't prescribe anything else untill then. i would rather wait to run raw test until the E2-X comes in for fear of estrogen shooting sky high!!!
damn bro that sucks man

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I think it is very cool that your Mom lifts. Is she into anything in particular or just trying to stay in shape ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Cool and I like the fact that a big guy like you still does what his mother tells him to, Enjoy it, I would trade almost anything to have my mom back !!!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438685482.047124.jpg

Bout that time you guys

Btw, so far who all is going to be having a log?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TexasLifter89 Congratulations, Please post a link here to your log once it is up! Enjoy!

IronHeart

IronHeart

Awards
I've yet to log any supps before; however, I am quite a capable and unbiased candidate to provide a good review of the Diesel products. Either way is fine by me!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i am waiting on E2-X to start my RAW TEST/E2-X log!!!
Did you order some yest? If so everyone that ordered yest is getting a free bottle. About to drop the orders off b4 the gym. Will b there Saturday

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got my Tent set up next to the mail box !!!