**GET DIESEL introduces AE14 as first "Official Rep"**

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I would like to take this time to introduce AE14 as the first Official Rep of GET DIESEL NUTRITION.

AE14 is a trustworthy, honest member of the forums and is very familiar with the GET DIESEL line.
I think he first started using/logged a GET DIESEL product over 5 yrs ago.

Just a little background: GET DIESEL was founded by myself in 2002. I became a member on AM in
2003 and had a very busy section from around 2007 to 2009/2010. 2011 to 2014 I kept my herbal
test boosters out but focused more on my software engineering career. In the past (besides Tripdog)
I never wanted reps, I felt my products are their own reps. Well as I expand the line and re-release
products such as JP8x and NOS ETHER, AE14 is on board to help with sponsored logs, stack
questions, promos, etc.

For the few of you who like the "GET DIESEL" approach to the boards,
AE14 will not all of a sudden turn into a "GET DIESEL pimp" and start running around recommending
GET DIESEL products like crazy. He can log and talk about whatever product(s) he wants and is
encouraged to continue to "stay true" to himself. AE14 also trains just about every day of the week
with most days, 2-a-days so he also can help with timing and stacks

-Chuck
getdiesel.com
facebook.com/getdieselnutrition
Get Diesel Nutrition section on AM

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you Chuck. Thrilled to be joining the team.

I am confident that the folks here who have gotten to know me over the years know that I try never to pimp a product but do look to give honest advise that is based solely on my experience and the product itself.

With that said.....look for a NOS promo coming in the next few hours. Time to Get Diesel!!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Chuck. Thrilled to be joining the team. I am confident that the folks here who have gotten to know me over the years know that I try never to pimp a product but do look to give honest advise that is based solely on my experience and the product itself. With that said.....look for a NOS promo coming in the next few hours. Time to Get Diesel!!!!
congrats brotha!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Helluva pickup

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw, be ready for exciting new things from the Diesel line. Going to surprise people for sure.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You always seemed like a solid dude. Congrats!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I always liked the old grape jp8. Smelled good, tasted HORRIBLE, but damn a scoop and a half and you were ready to destroy. I loved that stuff. I went through 3 straights tubs even it was horrible. Shows you the ability of the product!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always liked the old grape jp8. Smelled good, tasted HORRIBLE, but damn a scoop and a half and you were ready to destroy. I loved that stuff. I went through 3 straights tubs even it was horrible. Shows you the ability of the product!
the newer versions are actually just as strong if not stronger and taste amazingly better.

1 scoop JP8X hardcore and 1 scoop NOS Ether pre, crazy

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
the newer versions are actually just as strong if not stronger and taste amazingly better.

I really need to try it! I'm pretty excited about it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats bro :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
He doesnt even lift....
:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

haven't tried ether, but really liking jp8 hardcore!!!

congrats!!! glad to see diesel back on the forum!!!!:thumbsup:

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Congrats AE14. Was it you that mentioned that TGB was picking up the Diesel line? If so, any idea when they will be getting it. I'm looking to try out JP8 hardcore in the near future.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed the link is for JP8x. Will TGB be carrying the hardcore version?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just noticed the link is for JP8x. Will TGB be carrying the hardcore version?
They have both versions, also NOS ETHER, I think they might have not had time to put it up yet.. koi1214 bc there
also isnt a GET DIESEL section yet. I saw some of the products under "new products."

EDIT: I realized its under "Diesel Nutrition" not GET DIESEL NUTRITION, JP8xH and ETHER still missing tho'

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They have both versions, also NOS ETHER, I think they might have not had time to put it up yet.. koi1214 bc there
also isnt a GET DIESEL section yet. I saw some of the products under "new products."

EDIT: I realized its under "Diesel Nutrition" not GET DIESEL NUTRITION, JP8xH and ETHER still missing tho'
PM sent.