GET DIESEL feedback at Nutraplanet.com

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok, Ive been around since 2002, on AM for a while and in business way longer than a lot of companies out there.

Over at nutraplanet they have a review system for products. I know a lot of you guys shop over there, and it would be nice to see some feedback there on my products versus tons of PM's and reps saying how much people like my product.

Also Im a little bit tired of the BS reviews I keep seeing, I have seen people pm me or rep me that r4w or this other GET DIESEL product was the best they ever used, blows away blabla then they post some BS weak ass review on AM like "It worked good, one of my fav. products., I also like blabla" also.

Its ok to not kiss the "bandwagon" company's ass and give straight up feedback if you like a GET DIESEL product. It seems like its taboo or something to like or respond to a GET DIESEL product or talk about any line except the "bandwagon" lines.

Anyway thats that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
am has become rep dominated. almost all the old timers have been recruited to be reps. a lot of people are afraid of saying anything bad about the 'bandwagon' companies because they will be gang tackled by a swarm of reps. i like diesel products better than the stuff they are hyping on am and i dont give a damn who knows it.

hard rock

Awards
I Posted A Great Review For Both Dth And Nos Ether And Am Never Put It Up For Some Reason.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
am has become rep dominated. almost all the old timers have been recruited to be reps. a lot of people are afraid of saying anything bad about the 'bandwagon' companies because they will be gang tackled by a swarm of reps. i like diesel products better than the stuff they are hyping on am and i dont give a damn who knows it.
Well Im not really asking people to "bad mouth" other lines, if someone wants to BS some review and make it "kiss ass" for a product that sucked thats fine. My problem is I get so many PM and reps for my products and no reviews or product reviews at the nutraplanet store......but u see 100 reviews for some of these BS products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well Im not really asking people to "bad mouth" other lines, if someone wants to BS some review and make it "kiss ass" for a product that sucked thats fine. My problem is I get so many PM and reps for my products and no reviews or product reviews at the nutraplanet store......but u see 100 reviews for some of these BS products.
aint talking about bad mouthing, just want people to tell it like it is. if i ever get banned for telling it like it is thats cool, cause if i cant tell it like it is dont want to be there anyway. cant wait to add raw test to dthc/tte/r4w.

ez25

Awards
Ill be ready to rate NOS Precursor after i've used it for a month or two, but so far its really good.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me put up a nice one for NOS ether then :)

JGank

Awards
i think your products dont get the respect they deserve on the fourms b/c you don't have a dozen reps pimping your stuff on every message board. I actually like the fact that you let the results speak for themselves. I put your company up there with beverly int. I'm not trying to kiss ass but just giving credit where it is due. one more question would or could you ever make a protien powder that can have the effects of DTH or ether in addition to the protien. that would be sick.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I was really hoping they (NP) would send a sample of R4W (I requested it twice) on 2 separate orders, but they didn't send any. Not a big deal on my end, as I will likely purchase a bottle of R4W anyways, but I was looking forward to trying it out first. I'll be sure to leave my feedback when I do.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
how long do reviews take to show up? i just posted one (5 stars for Nos Ether), but it didn't reflect on the page....

EDIT: Ah, see it now... but my 5stars didn't make it in, hopefully the testimonial is good enough for anyone perusing the page.