German Pharmacueticals Epi-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

acss1

Awards
Hello all,

First time here and first time PH user. I just ordered German Pharm’s Epi-20 and wanted to know others experiences and if it is legit.

Thanks

AC

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id have asked before ordering, but thats me.

E

edsd

Awards
Hello all,

First time here and first time PH user. I just ordered German Pharm’s Epi-20 and wanted to know others experiences and if it is legit.

Thanks

AC
I’ve never ordered epi-20 but I’ve ordered several other ph from them and all were legit and the real thing.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello all,

Thanks

AC
German Pharma is legit. I assume you got it from one of their UK resellers?

I have their Epi 20 have ran it and their DMZ product (M-Drol). Very good products both.

A

acss1

Awards
You’re right. Unfortunately I didn’t find out about this forum until after.

A

acss1

Awards
Awesome. I’m glad to hear this. Approximately when does one start to notice the effects?

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome. I’m glad to hear this. Approximately when does one start to notice the effects?
Did you do any research AT ALL before you bought this stuff?

K

kamil089

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I tried it just 2 weeks ago.
After 14 days my lethargy was so bad i had to quit. I could sleep 20h a day. I couldnt go to work litererally i took 3 days off and im on test.
Another negative was headaches.
On positives after about 7 days my muscles started to look fuller and harder.
My strengh was going up literally everyday.

I just tried winny and after 3 weeks got cray lethargy.
Maybe its just me reacti g to orals like day.

Tried anavar and that was great no lethargy nothing but then not much in terms of results either

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After 14 days my lethargy was so bad i had to quit. I could sleep 20h a day. I couldnt go to work litererally i took 3 days off and im on test.

Tried anavar and that was great no lethargy nothing but then not much in terms of results either
On this point... I think all these 17-a methylated Pro hormones (designer oral steroids) seem to have liver stress and lethargy as secondary side effect too. I'm done with them. I used them, but have moved on to aas gear and some SARMs, peptides.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Anavar is faked and underdosed a LOT.
Var treats me great! I can usually get just about any oral, and Var ends up being my choice more times than not.

C

Country

Awards
Best var hands down plus cheapest with lab report and my own labmax is hilma biocare 100% on point where im not worried for my gf taking it

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beware of doing trades with @ Country. I was hoping to not have to do this, but since he is lighting up the boards have to open a scammer thread now.
swimfan65 DemntedCowboy have also tried to do basic deals with this guy...BEWARE all deals or.trades with said reputable board members were scammed, including me.

No amount of excuses,.apologies, or promise to make things right (bound to come from scammers) rectifies three users being scammed or almost scammed on trades or deals.

Be warned if Country PMs you. On a simple trade he even warned me of others calling him out for drama, that should have been the first warning sign since I knew nothing of this guy.
Admin, if this is wrong location tell me where to post this?

Status
Not open for further replies.