german pharma sarms

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi guys.. im thinking to stock up some supps for future cycles.. does anyone knows if german's pharma sarms are legit?? im interesting for rad osta max and lgd ultra..their new prohormones are not actually prohormones now but i saw some old threads and their old staff was legit as i can see

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hi guys.. im thinking to stock up some supps for future cycles.. does anyone knows if german's pharma sarms are legit?? im interesting for rad osta max and lgd ultra..their new prohormones are not actually prohormones now but i saw some old threads and their old staff was legit as i can see
You can buy from wherever you choose.... But I'm curious why you're thinking of purchasing from there, instead of the board sponsors. Most of us here have experiences with a couple of them to be able to tell you that they are very reliable.

A

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Pretty sure German pharma is bunk

I tried some stuff from there and didn’t get anything out of it

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can buy from wherever you choose.... But I'm curious why you're thinking of purchasing from there, instead of the board sponsors. Most of us here have experiences with a couple of them to be able to tell you that they are very reliable.
A lot of you guys don't understand that not all of us are from the US : )

All of the "trust worthy" RC sites are from the US.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, that sucks.
Jup. In EU choices for RC are non existant. Different law's.

I mean, I don't really need RC's, I buy 95% from UGL. But having a source like MA for instance, would be nice.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s definitely harder if you’re not from the US but pretty much any good UGL labs will have sarms too.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So german pharma is bunk :/,the reviews for their old products were perfect

A

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So german pharma is bunk :/,the reviews for their old products were perfect
I just didn’t get much out of there sdrol and tren prohormone that was two years ago when I started you still may be fine, I’d try for a different source if u can though

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't order sarms in europe at all. With the exception of mk677 which is really easy to determine if it's legit. (I know Mk is not a sarm)

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't order sarms in europe at all. With the exception of mk677 which is really easy to determine if it's legit. (I know Mk is not a sarm)
the only trustworth sarms here in europe was olympus labs sarms.. before 2 years i gave a shot to their mk 677 (ghar1ne) and it was legit.. now even olympus sarms are scam

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the only trustworth sarms here in europe was olympus labs sarms.. before 2 years i gave a shot to their mk 677 (ghar1ne) and it was legit.. now even olympus sarms are scam
Oh boy. Not true. OL UK went bust bc of bad products. I had a bad experience with their osta.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried buying from US sites and shipping to UK?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried buying from US sites and shipping to UK?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im curious to know what the customs situation is

U

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There are legit vendors in Europe but they are scarce. SARMs here are often faked, so I think the PH/UGL route is safer.

T

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am from Europe also, in my experience Muscle Rage and Core Labs X are legit, I stacked up on both @ Black Friday sales. BodyconciousUK and Black Mamba got good reviews also, but I have not tried them myself.

Reactions: UNX
nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am from Europe also, in my experience Muscle Rage and Core Labs X are legit, I stacked up on both @ Black Friday sales. BodyconciousUK and Black Mamba got good reviews also, but I have not tried them myself.
yess muscle rage is legit but they havent got rad

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would dare to buy sarms from Magnus. I used their Test, SD, etc. They are a legit UGL.