German Creatine by AX- A Swole Troll Mini Production.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
First of all, a while back, I had decided to run a bulk and got the Bulk Creatine from Nutraplanet. Many of you followed my log and heard me complaining that I had OVERDOSED to 10mg on it and ended up a huge swollen (and gassy...) blob, my mistake for overdosing haha. Now after proper advisement (See mr.cooper69 for more details) I lowered my dosage to 3mg ED and the bloat...after 2 weeks, did NOT subside, I am real prone to bloating from Creatine, yes we all know Monohydrate has this particular trait on many of us. Now upon winning a "random number guess" contest, (by going literally from 001 to 021 in an avalanche of posts) I finally nailed the winning number, with it being my age haha. So, upon this Clickster proceeded to send me a Free Tub of:

AX Frankfurt...I mean GERMAN Creatine:
Athletic Xtreme German Creatine (60 servings): Discount German Creatine Supplements

My final thoughts upon being on it for a little over 2 weeks are:

It deserves straight up 10/10 In my books, for further credibility I will explain the reason of this note, and also you can feel free to check my previous logs that have been sponsored and NON sponsored and you shall see I have no shame on making comments upon areas of improvement for a supplement IMHO. But more on that for another time.

Now the aspects I valued this creatine are quite the standard aspects many of us base ourselves for our creatines, since they are fairly normal and over-reviewed stuff, but at least this shall provide some insight into the ideas that some of us look for in a Creatine powder and help possibly as future reference in case this product is to be purchased.

-First of all Dosage Scoop: 10/10 , why? It includes one, and furthermore, it IS 5g as checked with my scales to a full well rounded scoop, while bigger guys DO need this dosage I can attest it is true to its label, I however only need 3g for being such a smurf...I mean Troll.

-Content of the tub: 10/10 It does come with the exact amount (give or take a hair of weight) of Creatine proposed and makes up for the amount of servings desired and MORE if you need smaller dosages like me :D (Yay hurray for being an ant! I mean...Troll!!), so price wise this is a solid product, but WHY am I making this claim? For many reasons, one being looked at here, the contents come in a neat MICRONIZED powder that is NOT clogged , or lumpy or with any sort of surprise package in (pun intended). It comes in pure powder seriously, no lumps or big chunks to break that would make for misdosage should you be lazy as to not mash it. This is of value to me since previous creatines I have taken have come as rocky road lumps and it is quite annoying to be crushing them for the desired dosage.

-Solubility: 10/10 seriously, my previous creatine brand sometimes did not dissolve well and left me with the task of om nom noming lumps in my mouth, if you have had to do this it is NOT pleasent, specially if you make your own Pre/Post workout concoctions sometimes and the lump takes in stronger-tasting stuff and you have to munch on it....as for solubility it dissolves alomost instantly , and I have tried this on a super saturated mix of 8-10 oz of cold water with 3g of German Creatine , 10g BCAAs , 6g citrulline malate and some bulk stim powders, just to mention some examples, and it has ALL mixed perfectly.

-Easy transition: 10/10 This is of special importance for me as I can attest for purity in this aspect, seeing how I have switched creatine brands while "on cycle" (of creatine, don't think I am taking ph/ds aas for christ sake lol) and good lord...its the worst feeling for my tummy since it yields gasses, bloating, further water holding and bigger squeeshy feeling due to more subcutaneous water being held haha.

So on this I base my review and can stand by my word of taking it over again once it runs out, aces in my books and finally an end to my look for GOOD creatine monohydrate, as I do not present gasses, GI discomfort, too much bloating (really MINIMAL and its NORMAL), while still enjoying the many benefits of creatine, along with my favorite one, increased strength :).

For the record, neither Clickster nor AX asked me to do this, I am doing this as a satisfied costumer who really thanks the oportunity of trying out this wonderful new staple of mine. And as you can see...well I am not telling you it does miracles so its not "overhyping or pimping" but merely telling you guys, how my experience and thoughts upon AX German Creatine have come to exists thanks Clickster.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cool. I like German Creatine also. I use a different brand though. Recently I started taking it differently though. I used to mix it in a protein drink, but now I just drop a scoop in my mouth and chase it with water. It actually seems to work better this way. I've noticed results come faster and are more pronounced.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome!
Appreciate the kind words and glad to hear you enjoyed the product.

Thanks for the review.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool. I like German Creatine also. I use a different brand though. Recently I started taking it differently though. I used to mix it in a protein drink, but now I just drop a scoop in my mouth and chase it with water. It actually seems to work better this way. I've noticed results come faster and are more pronounced.
That is how I take my AX German Creatine. It is so fast this way.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Awesome!
Appreciate the kind words and glad to hear you enjoyed the product.

Thanks for the review.
My most thankful words and kindness to you and AX for letting me in on this :)
That is how I take my AX German Creatine. It is so fast this way.
And this is how I am gonna take it tomorrow >:3 muahahaha I'm always up for playing around with dosing schemes!