FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who wants to log some Endurate?
Who knows what it is??

Endurate is a clinical dosed non stimulant pre workout designed for endurance, strength, and hydration. Endurate has clinical doses of Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Betaine Anhydrous, and HICA to ensure you body is overtaken by power punching ingredients.

Find out more here:
https://genomyx.com/product/endurate-genomyx/

So who is up for a log? Just reply to this thread and tell me you're interested.

This is open to both male and female U.S. residents.
Required to post 3x a week and preferably not logging anything else currently.
Log must start within a week of receiving product.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Would love for this to be my first log on AM! Can def log 3+ times a week, currently 24 ex college football player that's doing a 5/3/1 program. In need of a non-stim preworkout as I need to start coming off of stimulants or awhile! Hope you consider me! Thanks!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great product, Logged it before. Highly suggest it.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
yep Interested in logging this. Would be my first logging opportunity. New to the boards and would love this chance. No problem updating logs 3 or more times a week pic's before during an after no problem either. Not logging any other products at this time. Thanks for the chance and congrats to the chosen ones !!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Wow not bad I've been thinking about this product I have seen it on Facebook and would love to try it. I am not on a log at the moment .
I am 26 and train 5 days a week cardio 2 days and weights 3 days hitting all body.

I'm on a cut and am on a goal to lose 10-20 pounds.

These are my logs : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=187416

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232967-iforce-nutrition-conquer.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250655-myokem-proxymine-log.html

This is my final review on stimshot.

Taste 6/10
Effectiveness is a 8 it kicks in as read on the label 15 Min .
It gives you good breath lol .
Energy is 8 it will definitely keep you going even if your a bit on sluggish mode it will make ya have all kinds of stimulations.
Today I did a so called spin class with my bro in law for about 40 min on a stationary bike and I was surprised that I was keeping up with the rest of not going faster than them lol.
Then hit up some chest and triceps and biceps it kept me going through the workout and even later on after the workout . I would have to say if you are sensitive to stimulants than it may give you jitters but if you love the stims you will enjoy this for pretty much everything even going to work and substituting it for coffee , it will keep you wired through your cardio and gives you great focus almost like tunnel vision focus , at least for me it did. I would rate this for an energy enhancer to be an 8!

Thank you Marms from lecheek Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to use such a great product. .

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the interest people, keep it coming!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
solid product and I would love to log it but the newer members should get a good logging experience from this!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
What's up brothers in iron. Everyone have a good weekend?

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone alive?
Yep I'm Alive but feel like the walking Dead. Just Killed my Shoulder Workout for the Day !! Now a little post and honeydew chores. LOL

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Yep I'm Alive but feel like the walking Dead. Just Killed my Shoulder Workout for the Day !! Now a little post and honeydew chores. LOL
Lol I know how that is bro my wife is always like honey can you do this.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Wow not bad I've been thinking about this product I have seen it on Facebook and would love to try it. I am not on a log at the moment .
I am 26 and train 5 days a week cardio 2 days and weights 3 days hitting all body.

I'm on a cut and am on a goal to lose 10-20 pounds.

These are my logs : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=187416

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232967-iforce-nutrition-conquer.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250655-myokem-proxymine-log.html

This is my final review on stimshot.

Taste 6/10
Effectiveness is a 8 it kicks in as read on the label 15 Min .
It gives you good breath lol .
Energy is 8 it will definitely keep you going even if your a bit on sluggish mode it will make ya have all kinds of stimulations.
Today I did a so called spin class with my bro in law for about 40 min on a stationary bike and I was surprised that I was keeping up with the rest of not going faster than them lol.
Then hit up some chest and triceps and biceps it kept me going through the workout and even later on after the workout . I would have to say if you are sensitive to stimulants than it may give you jitters but if you love the stims you will enjoy this for pretty much everything even going to work and substituting it for coffee , it will keep you wired through your cardio and gives you great focus almost like tunnel vision focus , at least for me it did. I would rate this for an energy enhancer to be an 8!

Thank you Marms from lecheek Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to use such a great product. .
Solid reason to pick this to log and I'm not even a board rep. yosefmax88 would be a great choice for this

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm in to log this ! What's up

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yosefmax you got the log my friend!
Send me your shipping info and we'll get it out ASAP.

Everyone thanks for playing and be on the lookout for more opportunities from your favorite company Genomyx!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
yosefmax you got the log my friend!
Send me your shipping info and we'll get it out ASAP.

Everyone thanks for playing and be on the lookout for more opportunities from your favorite company Genomyx![/QU
OTE]

Congrats yosefmax88 !! Don't forget the one's who backed you Bro. Haha great choice

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Can't wait to show this on my you tube

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I'm thinking of stacking this product with met Rx nuclear x what do you guys think

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're pretty familiar with how pre workout treats you then go ahead. I know I can't lift without an energy boost.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
If you're pretty familiar with how pre workout treats you then go ahead. I know I can't lift without an energy boost.
Lol I will be stacking but will try the first day with just endurate

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
The wife just confirmed that my packages have arrived.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yayyyy!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Lols you guys crack me up and the shaker is the same one ibrecieved when I did a lecheek stack and I love the shaker . just got back in from a crazy 2 day weekend . drove with my wife and 3 daughters to Illinois to visit my mom and dad and just cane back today talk about tired. Will be starting this tomorrow .

Status
Not open for further replies.