Genomyx decimate question- any reps?

gahcase21

Awards
Where does genomyx source their green coffee bean extract used in decimate? just curious.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't reveal the supplier, but the beans, extraction process, and supplier are all domestic.

gahcase21

Awards
I can't reveal the supplier, but the beans, extraction process, and supplier are all domestic.
I understand, I was curious cause I was looking at some lab test where there is alot of bunk GCBE going around.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I understand, I was curious cause I was looking at some lab test where there is alot of bunk GCBE going around.
I hadn't heard of that, but that's unfortunate that some companies are cutting corners to that extent.

All of our ingredients undergo a fairly rigorous QC check system... we obtain the documentation first from the source/supplier, then through our production/processing facility, and we then have them tested via third-party. All before going to production.

That's why we created that little Genomyx Quality Certified seal to place on the bottles. We want to let our customers know that that seal means what's on the label is what's in the bottle.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I have not heard this at all either, as Smitty said we make sure to put quality ingredients into our supplements. We are a very consumer focused company.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow i never realized the importance of that quality control addition.. props to you guys!