Genius PRO-GT

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bifidobacterium breve B-3

I'm constantly seeing new studies arise into the benefits of probiotics.

I actually found this on sale in Australia for $22AUD, and at the same time I saw 2 posts via Ergo:

1:

Researchers from the Japanese dairy company Morinaga Milk Industry have discovered that the probiotic bacterium Bifidobacterium breve B3 makes muscles of test animals stronger. In a way that is not clear, the bacterium activates anabolic signal molecules in the muscle cells.

2:
Researchers from Morinaga, Japan, published a study in 2018 in which they gave the same bacterium to humans. Without the test subjects changing their way of life, they became a little leaner.

Anyone used the product?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hyperbiotics -

PRO-15 Advanced Strength

Thoughts? I'm trying to confirm it contains the same strain among others.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Good find - i did see that article on ergo and did a search for it but couldn't find anything. I might order some and give it a try.

I also did some searching after seeing these two ergo log articles
and all i can find is this brand, https://www.amazon.com/BioGaia-Supplement-Discomfort-Constipation-Regularity/dp/B01AH3RT9Y/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&aaxitk=ky.Q-PJrlQqizrSNCmdSlw&hsa_cr_id=2454493750501&ref_=sb_s_sparkle_slot

some people in the reviews tried to make yogurt out of it and it didn't work, assuming the cultures weren't active.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting. Nice digging and thanks for links to the research.

Unfortunately I haven't tried it, but look forward to any feedback.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have seen similar data on Lactobacillus Reuteri. This study references it’s proposed effect on testicular health..

It so happens I am currently taking 2 pills of Hyperbiotics Pro-15 (not advanced strength) daily in replacement of Gut Health. It’s my second time using the product and it’s a high quality option that suits my system well. It may be a coincidence but my recent severe digestion issues have improved markedly within 3 days of switching brands. As far as strength gains or testicular health, I can’t claim anything either way in that department at this time :)

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may want to look into Joel Green's new book. He goes into detail of how to farm your own bifido.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interesting, but needs more studies.
Both current studies were made by the developper of the probiotic, and the effect on muscle was done on rats.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another interesting strain is Lactobacillus plantarum PS128. It can be found online

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Read the sub-link on TWK10.

Promising probiotics, especially when someone combines them into 1 product.