Geneza Pharmaceuticals

gmoneypm

gmoneypm

Awards
Does anyone have any experience with them? Are they reputable?

natureman4

Awards
Looked them up and am curious for answers as well, but I find it hard to believe they wouldn't run into trouble shipping in the US.

Last edited:
manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of them but if youre looking for sarms and such there’s board sponsors here with legit stuff @Smont

natureman4

Awards
I went through their terms and conditions and it looks like they're headquartered in India, so I would never trust the product quality. Even if they were legit, their AAS would never make it through US customs (don't know where OP lives), and the products that would (serms, ed drugs, etc) are better bought through reputable research chem sites like MAresearch. Hard pass if I were you.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I went through their terms and conditions and it looks like they're headquartered in India, so I would never trust the product quality. Even if they were legit, their AAS would never make it through US customs (don't know where OP lives), and the products that would (serms, ed drugs, etc) are better bought through reputable research chem sites like MAresearch. Hard pass if I were you.
Never had an issue with any pharmaceuticals from India. It’s an option for peeps who don’t want to take a bunch of ever clear liquid everyday lol. Never had issues

gmoneypm

gmoneypm

Awards
I’m in Los Angeles.

They have an option where I can order from out of the country (cheaper) or another option where it is shipped within the United States (more pricey)

I’m aware of MAresearch and have ordered from them before but they do not carry what I’m looking to order (Injectable Test E)

natureman4

Awards
I’m in Los Angeles.

They have an option where I can order from out of the country (cheaper) or another option where it is shipped within the United States (more pricey)

I’m aware of MAresearch and have ordered from them before but they do not carry what I’m looking to order (Injectable Test E)
If you want to get test e you're better off getting a script for it through an online trt clinic than trying to get a controlled substance without a prescription shipped internationally and/or across state lines through an Indian pharmaceutical company's too-good-to-be-true website. But, maybe I'm wrong and it'll work out great for you. Just my 2 cents.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you want to get test e you're better off getting a script for it through an online trt clinic than trying to get a controlled substance without a prescription shipped internationally and/or across state lines through an Indian pharmaceutical company's too-good-to-be-true website. But, maybe I'm wrong and it'll work out great for you. Just my 2 cents.
That's how I use to get my gear for years, it's how most ppl got gear ugl over the past 20 years.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Genza pharmaceuticals was always good in the past. It's not always the brand you need to worry about, it's the supplier. You may or may not be ordering from a scam site.

This is where the conversation has to end tho guys, this is not a source sharing forum, can't talk about different sources for illegal items. No websites ect.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Steroids come through us customs every day, and the products he's looking for are not carried by ma research or any research chems company

gmoneypm

gmoneypm

Awards
Sorry. I wasn’t asking for websites or directly where to buy. I was just wondering if it was a reputable brand or not.

we’ll leave it at that.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry. I wasn’t asking for websites or directly where to buy. I was just wondering if it was a reputable brand or not.

we’ll leave it at that.
Its the only brand I use. They're a ugl not a supplier. Any reputable source will have genaza, alpha pharma Healthcare, buligas, etc etc

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They have good reputation (if legit), Geneza also have US sites were you can order domestic. I wouldn’t order international but it’s many that do with luck, most of the time they offer a delivery guarantee.

For you guys that crying about ordering illegal substances, pls don’t post on a forum about anabolics, I’m sure GNC have some forum that’s more fitted for you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

we’ll leave it at that.
I get that, the point I'm trying to make to you though about genza pharmaceuticals, just because real genza is legit does not mean that every place selling genza is legit. So you need to research your supplier just as much as the ugl lab so you don't get ripped off

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
Tons of great domestic UGL's around. (If one is from the USA of course).
Would never use overseas gear, and the slight risk that's involved.

gmoneypm

gmoneypm

Awards
Thanks, boys. All the feedback is much appreciated.

Long live Anabolicminds!

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Never had an issue with any pharmaceuticals from India. It’s an option for peeps who don’t want to take a bunch of ever clear liquid everyday lol. Never had issues
I buy stuff all day from a chemist that sells Indian meds

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
tf you babblin about? why wouldnt it make it thru customs? **** comes over here from overseas 24/7

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They have good reputation (if legit), Geneza also have US sites were you can order domestic. I wouldn’t order international but it’s many that do with luck, most of the time they offer a delivery guarantee.

For you guys that crying about ordering illegal substances, pls don’t post on a forum about anabolics, I’m sure GNC have some forum that’s more fitted for you.
well said! :)

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
So you obviously don't use ugl gear lol it's literally pouring into the country along with many other drugs coming through customs. You obviously don't know anything about any of this but basically you have a less then 1% chance of you package getting diverted to customs which it will say it in the tracking depending on which customs it goes through and then out of that you have still a low chance they will actually open the package! I had several actually say into customs and then still come out with no problems!

All my years of research chemicals and controlled I only had one single love letter from customs saying that if I wanted my package to contact them lol! It's a risk sure and eventually it might bite you but chances are pretty good with the volume of mail coming in!!!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you obviously don't use ugl gear lol it's literally pouring into the country along with many other drugs coming through customs. You obviously don't know anything about any of this but basically you have a less then 1% chance of you package getting diverted to customs which it will say it in the tracking depending on which customs it goes through and then out of that you have still a low chance they will actually open the package! I had several actually say into customs and then still come out with no problems!

All my years of research chemicals and controlled I only had one single love letter from customs saying that if I wanted my package to contact them lol! It's a risk sure and eventually it might bite you but chances are pretty good with the volume of mail coming in!!!
I have never had a single package (of any kind supplement, toys, etc) not go to customs lol. Actually only package I EVER had opened by customs was (in all honesty it looked sketchy) a poorly wrapped package of cloth diapers my wife wanted for our kid at the time.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I have never had a single package (of any kind supplement, toys, etc) not go to customs lol. Actually only package I EVER had opened by customs was (in all honesty it looked sketchy) a poorly wrapped package of cloth diapers my wife wanted for our kid at the time.
Your telling me everyone of your packages said in the tracking this statement... "Held in customs at so so"??? If it says the following "Into customs at so so" that's not the same that's it getting scanned!!! If your package gets actually held in customs it will be there for atleast a few days and most likely it's just being scanned on the line. That's why it was only opened once because it got held but even when it's held its not checked every time manually beyond scanning.

I dealt with research chemicals of the psychedelic kind for many many years and I only had a very minimal amount get actually held in customs. The delivery was usually very stealthy but still. Only had a few packages opened but only one got siezed. They send you what's referred to as a love letter lol.

Last edited:
mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Even if you have every package going to the worst which is JFK then it still shouldn't even read into customs every time unless your address or name is on a list?

I wouldn't send anything with that name or address if I was you! I always put my package in a makeshift Faraday cage and put it in my trunk and drive it to another location for a few days just in case they try a controlled delivery but I never experienced more then one love letter. That was a package of 50g MDMA from the Netherlands that was inside of re wrapped Dutch DVDs! I obviously never called customs to get my package back lol!

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They send you what's referred to as a love letter lol.
I got my first love letter in 12 years a couple months back, and on my BP meds of all things. I love how they think that them telling you your package will be destroyed if you don't claim it is gonna make you suddenly call them up. Like nah guys, I like my plausible deniability... Not sure what to do though now, I don't plan on needing to order anything nefarious for at least a year that's not domestic. I guess I'll figure it out then

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't ordered over seas in years ?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I got my first love letter in 12 years a couple months back, and on my BP meds of all things. I love how they think that them telling you your package will be destroyed if you don't claim it is gonna make you suddenly call them up. Like nah guys, I like my plausible deniability... Not sure what to do though now, I don't plan on needing to order anything nefarious for at least a year that's not domestic. I guess I'll figure it out then
Don't use the address again especially with the same name! They absolutely keep lists which is why most suppliers reship only with a new address!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't use the address again especially with the same name! They absolutely keep lists which is why most suppliers reship only with a new address!
I heard that’s absolute BS and if you think about it…the amount of stuff confiscated by customs is staggering. I would imagine if you get another letter then they will watch you closely but one letter doesn’t burn an address

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I heard that’s absolute BS and if you think about it…the amount of stuff confiscated by customs is staggering. I would imagine if you get another letter then they will watch you closely but one letter doesn’t burn an address
I agree that probably that's true but it's what they say and it might or atleast could be true? The international shippers have that policy and they have first hand experience. They might be doing it out of caution but it's pretty sound caution!

I know that it is 100% possible for your name and address to end up on lists because I have seen it done by customs on videos. The DEA does it too with chemical supply shops so again your probably correct my gut tells me it's not as organized as we might be paranoid about but despite never having much issues myself I still believe paranoia to some degree is a good thing in this business?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Also I do know someone who got a letter and used the same address countless times again so it's definitely possible for you not to end up on a list after a love letter!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also I do know someone who got a letter and used the same address countless times again so it's definitely possible for you not to end up on a list after a love letter!
Probably strongly depends on amounts and what it actually is too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Better safe, than sorry!

nightcrawler22

Awards
Everyone is overestimating US Customs, lol. If customs worked the way it was supposed to, America would have no illicit drugs.