GENERIC LABS X-mass Cissus-Drol Epithin-Ebcaa-ee (sponsored)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let Me first start by thanking GENERIC LABZ for letting me test their products THANK YOU!! Im looking to make some great lean gains on this cycle.

MY SATS
Height 5'9
Weight:220
bf%: ?
lifting experience:16 years
PH cycles : IDS stack masstabs & suston 250 about 2 years ago
supplements: Multivits,oils,glutamine,gluco samine,zma,white flood,volumaize, Pro complex will also be used over the next 30 days.

Cycle dosage
X-mass-1 pill 3 times a day
Cissus-Drol-1 pill 3 times a day
Epithin-E-1 pill 3 times a day
bcaa-ee-2 pills 3 times a day

This will allow all tabs to be used within the 30 days and will be taken in the am noon and at night. About 6 hours apart I have found that is what works best for me.

Workout will consist of
Monday: Chest-tris
Tuesday:Shoulders
Wed: OFF
Thurday: OFF
Friday:Legs
Sat:Back-Bis
Cardio will be up in the air if it happens it will consist of 30-45 mins of walking on the treadmill.

Diet will be clean for the most part basic egg white, steak,tuna, brown rice, greens, fruits. The amounts will to be determined per the cycle I looking to eat a lot as usual. Im sure there will be a cheat day on the weekends.

Cycle will start tomorrow and I will update this log every few days along with pix this weekend.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys I posted this on the GENERIC LABZ page for the last few days my bad!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So things are going really well so far weight is up a pound or 2 strength is getting there. Endurance is crazy all and all so far so good. I should be getting my bf% done in the next day or 2 along with pix.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted on your progress, GL stuff has always been a favorite of mine, and Im sure if you give it 100% you will not be disappointed.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had my 2 days off and feeling great cant wait to hit the gym today. Eating everything in site and feeling solid not a lot a water retention so im happy. Pix will be taking tom. morning and posted for sure just been really busy. Cant wait to see what the next 3 weeks have in store. So far a great stack as expected.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About a week and a half in and feeling STRONG & SOLID. The night sweats are still there but its worth the lifts i have been getting. Would love to run this for 8 weeks and see what happens. Size and weight are changing slightly but more or less filling out not getting BIGGER. Muscle bellies are full and contractions during my workout are pretty crazy.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Nice stack man. It would be cool to see before/after pics. I have some xmass put away for a rainy day. I am curious about it because it has the main compound found in just about any ph, but I have never seen a dosage that high. I mean it has 10mg more per serving than the spawn I have (which I am planning for september)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pix about 10 days in

Lighting is bad and I really need a tan. Sorry it took so long I have been really busy end result pix should be much better. 3 weeks left keep lets see what the end result brings. I need to get a litle more cardio in

Attachments

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW cant say enough about the gains in size and strength. I have about a week left will post pix when finished. NO complaints at all

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WOW cant say enough about the gains in size and strength. I have about a week left will post pix when finished. NO complaints at all
Im looking forward to seeing your progress, and be sure to post up your final thoughts on all the gl stuff, it should be a good read for anyone who was interested.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well unfortunately this cycle has come to an end. I have to say that I have put on just around 12 solid lbs of muscle. I will try to get some pix up this week. I really have no complaints besides for the night sweats and a little bit of oily skin. The strength and size gains were what was expected and I would run this again. I look forward to their PCT that I was told was in the works and the bcaa's blow the ON ones that I was taking out of the water.If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me and once again THANK YOU GENERIC LABZ.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 9
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 1