Generation Iron - Enhanced Athlete Documentary Stream

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Should probably go in general chat but i figure considering the video is entirely about anabolics it can go here for more attention.

I really want to watch this EA Generation Iron Enhanced documentary but EA are complete crooks and have stole my money without shipping my product therefore i vouched to never give them another dime.

Does anyone have a stream for this? Im sure others would like to see as well.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I can’t speak as to why they might have messed up your order but I know lots of guys who’d did get their orders from both Enhanced Athlete and Enhanced Arsenal.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking about the 3rd generation iron that came out recently? I think all generation irons are on amazon prime video.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
No this is a brand new one called “Enhanced”, pretty transparent about anabolic abuse apparently. You can see trailers on youtube.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Well I can’t speak as to why they might have messed up your order but I know lots of guys who’d did get their orders from both Enhanced Athlete and Enhanced Arsenal.
Yes ive recieved many orders from EA as i used to be a frequent customer. As soon as they announced the “sarms ban” email, they turned into a terrible company.

They then created 15 *exaggeration* different subcompanies l. Enhanced US, enhanced chemicals, enhanced arsenal, biochem labs, enhanced RX. And then had terrible business practices with these sites and tried playing them off and eventually changing the website names to claim its “not them”.

I went back and fourth with the customer service reps for numerous emails and then eventually the trail just went cold. Its just theft and others that ive spoken to have experienced the same situation with them.

I liked them a lot back in the day but can certainly no longer vouche for them. That said, i want to see the documentary.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No this is a brand new one called “Enhanced”, pretty transparent about anabolic abuse apparently. You can see trailers on youtube.
It's on Amazon prime video I saw it there last night. I will probably buy it this weekend but I think it was 14.99 if I remember right. Sometimes you can rent the movie for a day or two for around 2.99 but I didn't see that option yet.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes ive recieved many orders from EA as i used to be a frequent customer. As soon as they announced the “sarms ban” email, they turned into a terrible company.

They then created 15 *exaggeration* different subcompanies l. Enhanced US, enhanced chemicals, enhanced arsenal, biochem labs, enhanced RX. And then had terrible business practices with these sites and tried playing them off and eventually changing the website names to claim its “not them”.

I went back and fourth with the customer service reps for numerous emails and then eventually the trail just went cold. Its just theft and others that ive spoken to have experienced the same situation with them.

I liked them a lot back in the day but can certainly no longer vouche for them. That said, i want to see the documentary.
Enhanced chemicals and enhanced RX was/were the RC company, enhanced arsenal is the UGL that makes aas oils; enhanced UK, EU, Asia, Athlete, were all retailers of enhanced athlete retail products.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Enhanced chemicals and enhanced RX was/were the RC company, enhanced arsenal is the UGL that makes aas oils; enhanced UK, EU, Asia, Athlete, were all retailers of enhanced athlete retail products.
Yes i understand the product differentiation but this is all under the “enhanced” conglomerate. It would be like if Gap was to charge my card 1000 for a t shirt i didnt buy but somehow i still thought baby gap was a reputable company? No, its the same ownership and same crooks. In my humble opinion of course. Everyone is free to make their own judgements and perspectives about individuals and companies. Im just stating my own.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes i understand the product differentiation but this is all under the “enhanced” conglomerate. It would be like if Gap was to charge my card 1000 for a t shirt i didnt buy but somehow i still thought baby gap was a reputable company? No, its the same ownership and same crooks. In my humble opinion of course. Everyone is free to make their own judgements and perspectives about individuals and companies. Im just stating my own.
I’ve had zero issues with Enhanced Arsenal. They carry some very high quality oils. What’s more, no, those companies all share different owners. Tony huge owns the name and profits off all of it, but different people operate the companies.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I’ve had zero issues with Enhanced Arsenal. They carry some very high quality oils. What’s more, no, those companies all share different owners. Tony huge owns the name and profits off all of it, but different people operate the companies.
You do realize what you just said, right? Anyway im glad you enjoy their products. I would advise you to keep buying them if you are satisfied with their products and customer service, i on the other hand am not and and will not.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You do realize what you just said, right? Anyway im glad you enjoy their products. I would advise you to keep buying them if you are satisfied with their products and customer service, i on the other hand am not and and will not.
That someone who doesn’t actually own EA and likely (definitely) has been fired was behind many of the shortcomings during the sarms ban, which has been made known already?

It’s whatever man. But you need to see the forest for the trees. These aren’t one-man operations by far.

Slapoyjoe

Enhanced athlete Europe has some really bad service. Their packaging is sketchy af and comes from, well, a country known as an AAS haven. Not very discreet. Moreover, the tracking is terrible and often simply incorrect. When will your package arrive? Nobody knows! Billing error? Oh well, "we'll sort you out next time, mate." No thanks.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Enhanced athlete Europe has some really bad service. Their packaging is sketchy af and comes from, well, a country known as an AAS haven. Not very discreet. Moreover, the tracking is terrible and often simply incorrect. When will your package arrive? Nobody knows! Billing error? Oh well, "we'll sort you out next time, mate." No thanks.
That’s for sure. EA Europe is the very worst of all.

I mean, the Athlete products always sucked, underdosed and overpriced.

The Arsenal stuff though.... that’s some fire.

Marketing to two whole different customer bases.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
For what its worth, yes my order was from Enhanced Athlete Europe. The domestic stuff when they sold sarms *not sure if they still do, was good to go*

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For what its worth, yes my order was from Enhanced Athlete Europe. The domestic stuff when they sold sarms *not sure if they still do, was good to go*
I’m seeing a bunch of stuff out there saying that the Europe guy specifically ripped off EA.

So I’m guessing he got his products from Tony to sell, put up the site, took orders, shipped a few, and pocketed the funds, never paid Tony either.

Nova2018

Awards
They are still selling Sarms. Just purchased Ostamuscle and Rad140. Wondering if they are still solid?