general mental health !!

kindhr8

Awards
as this is a supplement forum so i want to ask about a supplement that i got yesterday. i ordered it from brainkrave. as i am feeling very lazy and sometimes even i forget the things that i usually do in my routine. so i read about this supplement from the various sites and blogs and then i come to know that its a memory enhancing supplement and the main thing that i read is that it is a natural and side effect free. now, please tell me is it really natural and side effect free. i am very curious about it please tell me asap !!!!

samlim

Awards
according to the information provided on their website and blog. most probably you can go with it but still you can learn more by reading their blogs from internet.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Generic with no idea of % or mg of each ingredient in the complex.

Some companies are getting so lazy they don't even try.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah don't even waste your time and money on that product, it's awful.

kindhr8

Awards
ohkk thanks alot
i will keep in mind your advice !!!! but just tell me the possible pros and cons. of brain krave !! that will be nice of you !!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ohkk thanks alot
i will keep in mind your advice !!!! but just tell me the possible pros and cons. of brain krave !! that will be nice of you !!
Everything in that product is at too low a dose to be effective except for caffeine and huperzine A (and not even sure on hup a as they don't mention extract %). It would probably be the exact same as buying caffeine pills.

kindhr8

Awards
i am using brainkrave from last 13 days all that I want to say is "it is up to expectation" like I usually felt very restless and uncomfortable after my working hours. but now I can say that due to some extent it cured my headache and enhanced my energy level. thanks for your valuable reviews and advices guys !!!!

samlim

Awards
it is absolutely right, that BRAINKRAVE contains caffeine. I read this from their site and a article associated with them in which they mentioned that it is free from any kind of side effect and caffeine is a key mixture that it contained !!!!!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember when shills used to take pride in their work. Now we get these single-celled organisms. So sad.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
it is absolutely right, that BRAINKRAVE contains caffeine. I read this from their site and a article associated with them in which they mentioned that it is free from any kind of side effect and caffeine is a key mixture that it contained !!!!!!
stfu

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious, how can you claim side effect free? Like if I get jitters from caffeine, is that really side effect free?

OP while this may be your companies product, I think your team would benefit more from using Focus XT to create additional products to your supplement line.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious, how can you claim side effect free? Like if I get jitters from caffeine, is that really side effect free?

OP while this may be your companies product, I think your team would benefit more from using Focus XT to create additional products to your supplement line.
HA! Too funny! :)

eddiewilliams

Awards
absolutely jiigzz
caffeine has some drawbacks also ..!! but as I read an article from supplement hub, it is mention there that Brainkrave is produced from completely natural ingredients. but still, the people who feel problematic with caffeine should consider professional advice before the use of any kind of supplement !!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

and throw in some adrenosurge!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, focus xt and adrenosurge does sound like a really good nootropic/adaptogen combo.
i like how you think!!!

several stores have great deals on both products.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Kratom for a general energy boost and mental clarity. Works great.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking Kratom for a general energy boost and mental clarity. Works great.
There is nothing better, but it needs to be respected because it can be too much for some people that have a tendency towards addiction.