General Consensus on 3 Oral Cyles per Year

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bros- so I've ran 2-3 oral cycles per year for the last 11-12 years. Granted, some years I only ran 1-- but curious as to views. I hate being off, and I don't run them for over 6-8 weeks. Always run cycle support...etc. Planning on running Epistane, the one oral I never got the opportunity to run. Ran Var/DMZ in Feb - April, ran Var/Hdrol June- July, and pondering Epi Nov- Dec. Thoughts?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Having trashed lipids for 4-6 months out of the year will probably shorten your lifespan by a significant amount. Truth be told.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Jeez bro, well that just put a wrench in my plan, lol. Guess I should hold off a few more months. Cheers RB

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
250 test/ 400 primo in 12 week cycles would be so much easier on your body, IMO

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
250 test/ 400 primo in 12 week cycles would be so much easier on your body, IMO
Yeah why not just go to inj if you love it that much... Longer cycles and truth be told 500 test or less probably will do minimal damage if your cardiovascular system/support is in check.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah if it’s the stigma associated with pinning explain to your significant other that it’s the exact same thing just way healthier

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah if it’s the stigma associated with pinning explain to your significant other that it’s the exact same thing just way healthier
Then get her to jab you with that ****

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first ever cycle was test e at 500mg for 16 weeks.. my girlfriend was the one that jabbed me every time . Then I would throw her onto the bed and give her a good jabbing

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Lol- I might just go that route, I can get the goodies and have someone stick me. Just never done it before, but not opposed. Might have to go this route.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
If I jab, I'm going Winnie next. That would be the plan.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I jab, I'm going Winnie next. That would be the plan.
Its the same as the oral honestly... Ive used both. Except the inj (Winnie) hurts like a bitch. Def recommend starting w test lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My first ever cycle was test e at 500mg for 16 weeks.. my girlfriend was the one that jabbed me every time . Then I would throw her onto the bed and give her a good jabbing
My first test e cycle has me jabbing the missus like I’m 18 again. When it comes to me being jabbed I’m the only one sticking things in my ass.....

OP, I was deathly scared of needles but got over it damn quick. Like you I loved the progress I made on orals but knew the health impact wasn’t worth just running lots of oral only cycles.....

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with everyone else; it would be better to limit the amount of cycles you do per year. If you’re truly set on running the epistane soon, then I’m sure it wont kill you, but I’d avoid making a habit of running too many cycles per year.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
winstrol hurts to inject.

might as well eat that stuff

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey Bros- so I've ran 2-3 oral cycles per year for the last 11-12 years. Granted, some years I only ran 1-- but curious as to views. I hate being off, and I don't run them for over 6-8 weeks. Always run cycle support...etc. Planning on running Epistane, the one oral I never got the opportunity to run. Ran Var/DMZ in Feb - April, ran Var/Hdrol June- July, and pondering Epi Nov- Dec. Thoughts?
How often are you doing blood work?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regarding the ill effects that running oral cycles has on lipids -- are orals still just as harsh on lipids even if someone does lots of cardio while on cycle? (in other words, enough cardio to keep their LDL low and their HDL high when off-cycle)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hormonal roller coaster. It would be better health and recovery wise to run a year long cycle

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently gw is supposed to be really good for your lipids

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Hormonal roller coaster. It would be better health and recovery wise to run a year long cycle
I feel you bro- I think my dick is F'D. It comes and goes in spurts. PCT it is fine, then after PCT it doesn't stand at attention much. Going to hold off on Epi until December. Take another 2 months off.