Geared up Super Freak gyno/libido issues! Help!

Bummwear

Awards
Hello guys! I have a tough situation which ill do my best to explain it all. Please read all the way through. Im desperate! No one has been able to help me fix these issues, going over 3 years now.

Super Freak-
17-beta-hydroxy-2-alpha, 17-dimethyl-5-alpha-androstan-3-one azine (dymethazine) 25mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one (max LMG) 10mg
2a,17a Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol (Masterdrol) 10mg

So I've taken Torque off and on for years and recently super freak. i started to develop gyno (had gyno for years before superfreak) but i didn't think much to jump on a pct so quickly because every time ive gotten on geared ups rebuilt pct, itll just clear everything right up with no issues returning (from gyno to low libido.)

Yes, my biggest mistake was not taking care of the gyno asap, i jumped on another cycle month's down the road. Well recently taking super freak, i got off after a week. It started causes me to break out badly in a rash to libido loss. I jumped on geared ups rebuilt with no luck at all of it working anymore! This time around, these PHs has caused me not to intake certain things because it immediately kills my libido, in what lil i have. I can't drink coffee anymore, no soy products, energy drinks or maltodextrin. Ive always heard to stay away from these anyway but it never completely killed my libido in what lil im gaining fron trying to find the right pct to fix all my issues.

My question is, can anyone please give me a few recommendations on a good pct stack? I noticed anything thats a pct with any type of test booster will flare up my gyno and further kill my libido. Here's a few ive tried over the years:
Arimidex: which worked at first but stopped after a few weeks even after bumping the dosage.

Arimistane: brought up my libido but also flared my gyno causing a loss in my libido

Cabergoline: helped but again after awhile, stopped

Rebuilt pct: brought up my libido but gyno still there

Letro: didnt seem to have any effect on my gyno

Currently taking p5p, dop mucana, n acetyl tyrosine: seems to be working well the first few weeks, now seems to slowly be working. Im taking the recommended dosage in these.

I was told that i may not have estrogen build up, that its progesterone and high cortisol levels which i dont have a clue how to bring my hormones back to normal. I was told high cortisol causes the food sensitivity but idk.Im at the point of taking trt but i know my issues are from super freak.

Can someone please help me out. Ive been dealing with these issues for 3 years and im at a point of just doing the trt. Libido comes and goes, i have to stay away from certain foods/ingredients because ill kill my libido for days. Does anyone know or heard of a PH causing such food sensitivity? Is it permanent or just a nast side effect thatll leave once i get everything back to normal?

Please help. Thanks in advance!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would get detailed bloods after being off everything for at least 2 weeks, you want to know where your LH, FSH, test, e2, and prolactin are at, theres probably other important things to know but maybe someone can advise. If you get them done and post up here someone could give a more informed recommendation. Also have you tried searching the forum for pct, gyno and libido threads, it's obvious I know but sometimes the obvious can be overlooked. Best of luck with it