Unanswered Gear school IG

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone follow this page on insta? Some good information and i like the holistic approach via natural remedies and nutrition but theres also some stuff i wonder about. Some points of view that run a bit counter to what im used to hearing and he seems a bit bullish about it, so i wonder how credible it all is.

Anyone follow this page or seen this guy before?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone follow this page on insta? Some good information and i like the holistic approach via natural remedies and nutrition but theres also some stuff i wonder about. Some points of view that run a bit counter to what im used to hearing and he seems a bit bullish about it, so i wonder how credible it all is.

Anyone follow this page or seen this guy before?
Checking it out

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had enough and exited their whatsapp chat. The arrogance is sickening. I think the guy over the whole thing, “big mike” knows his stuff but the dudes that run the chat groups are just parrots that cant think for themselves. Iasked a couple questions that had nothing to do with sarms, and the dude forwarded a voice note about sarms. I was like wtf. Asked a question about raloxifene and fareston, and since their source doesnt sell those he got all miffed.

But i cant get past not being able to get an actual answer to my questions, and not being able to answer it himself but arrogantly declaring himself more knowledgable than anybody else on the internet.

No more for me.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had enough and exited their whatsapp chat. The arrogance is sickening. I think the guy over the whole thing, “big mike” knows his stuff but the dudes that run the chat groups are just parrots that cant think for themselves. Iasked a couple questions that had nothing to do with sarms, and the dude forwarded a voice note about sarms. I was like wtf. Asked a question about raloxifene and fareston, and since their source doesnt sell those he got all miffed.

But i cant get past not being able to get an actual answer to my questions, and not being able to answer it himself but arrogantly declaring himself more knowledgable than anybody else on the internet.

No more for me.
So many groups are like that now, that's pretty much the reason I left evolutionary. It doesn't matter what question you ask, everyone jumps on it to tell you to buy sarms.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So many groups are like that now, that's pretty much the reason I left evolutionary. It doesn't matter what question you ask, everyone jumps on it to tell you to buy sarms.
And Dylan Gemelli is there to insist no matter what that you’re not in good enough shape to use PEDs.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He has like 7-8 IG accounts, on every account, he has around 10 same posts about most popular compunds, basic info that you can find in 2.5 mins on google and if you want info about other stuff, he just ignors you, even if you ask him on IG story questions... Lurking for money, not that nice guy that he seems to be on first sight...

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He has like 7-8 IG accounts, on every account, he has around 10 same posts about most popular compunds, basic info that you can find in 2.5 mins on google and if you want info about other stuff, he just ignors you, even if you ask him on IG story questions... Lurking for money, not that nice guy that he seems to be on first sight...
Mike seems ok to me. And i may not agree with his pov all the time, and thats fine, but he does seem knowledgeable. The douches he has working for him are a different story though. Dont really know **** but act like they do cause they work for this guy. Wnd they all praise him like hes a god, and call him a genius cause he has a. IQ of 147. 147 lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mike seems ok to me. And i may not agree with his pov all the time, and thats fine, but he does seem knowledgeable. The douches he has working for him are a different story though. Dont really know **** but act like they do cause they work for this guy. Wnd they all praise him like hes a god, and call him a genius cause he has a. IQ of 147. 147 lol
So, slightly above average in 2002?

Last time I took an IQ test, I learned nobody believes you when your score is quite high.

I’m not even going to throw out a number. Suffice it to say: it’s higher than 147.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Last time I took an IQ test, I learned nobody believes you when your score is quite high.

I’m not even going to throw out a number. Suffice it to say: it’s higher than 147.
Yeah, me too. Thats why i laugh. And regardless, 147 isnt even close to legitimate genius. By quite a margin.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, me too. Thats why i laugh. And regardless, 147 isnt even close to legitimate genius. By quite a margin.
Yes, quite a bit short of the goalpost.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also don't forget the guy Big Mike will delete you from the chat if you're there for a certain amount of time without making a purchase..I've also seem him get a pretty nasty attitude and loose his cool over legitimate complaints..But he seems fairly knowledgeable, I just can't ignore the fact that the guys doesn't even look like he lifts to say the least..

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also don't forget the guy Big Mike will delete you from the chat if you're there for a certain amount of time without making a purchase..I've also seem him get a pretty nasty attitude and loose his cool over legitimate complaints..But he seems fairly knowledgeable, I just can't ignore the fact that the guys doesn't even look like he lifts to say the least..
I see youve spent some time there...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like **** that place.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like **** that place.
Exactly. I’ve got plenty of potential sources and places to be able to talk about this stuff. And I appreciate the open discussion, sharing of knowledge and the lack of bs around here.

These guys are so arrogant. They forget that over the course of 10-20 years, subsequent research being done etc, and our understanding of things can change dramatically. I could respect a “this is our approach based off of the understanding we have from the best information available at the moment,” but their purely dogmatic “don’t question me” approach is utter bs.

There’s a lot of stuff we were so sure of 20 years ago that turned out to be dead wrong.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

That. Or they just think you're an arrogant douche for lording it over everyone. And by lording it over, I mean answering somebody when they ask you what your IQ is 🤔

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well, of course SARMs. Because of you're not at 120% of your natty limit, with 6% body fat and 20 years of lifting experience, you're just not ready for that 500mg test E cycle 😶

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That. Or they just think you're an arrogant douche for lording it over everyone. And by lording it over, I mean answering somebody when they ask you what your IQ is 🤔
Lordy lordy

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, of course SARMs. Because of you're not at 120% of your natty limit, with 6% body fat and 20 years of lifting experience, you're just not ready for that 500mg test E cycle 😶
Yeah i always thought that was the dumbest pov ever. The whole “you should be able to bench at least x amount before considering juice.” Wtf, really?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah i always thought that was the dumbest pov ever. The whole “you should be able to bench at least x amount before considering juice.” Wtf, really?
Yeah. **** all that noise. You should be fully grown and at least reasonably healthy. That’s about all. Know what I mean?