GDAs

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m looking for a new GDA to try out. The main ones I know of have things in there that don’t belong or I just react poorly to. I react poorly to both RPG and Glycoshield. Predator looks good but I’m unsure if the bioperine will interact with my telmisartan. Slintensity was the greatest, but unavailable and likely won’t be for a long while. Anyone have any other recommendations of GDAs? Thanks in advance.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have you tried SNS glycophase ? or is that similiar to the ones you have tested already ? unsure of RPG or glycoshield

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glucasatrol by KetoShop

This is a forum favorite
any questions and @DieselNY could help you out. His entire product line is stellar and I have become a huge fan of it.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predator has always treated me great and I enjoy it way better than any other I have tried.
glycosheild did me good too sad to hear you dident like it.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glucasatrol by KetoShop

This is a forum favorite
any questions and @DieselNY could help you out. His entire product line is stellar and I have become a huge fan of it.
I haven’t really look at that label till now. Wow stellar formula. Wonder if people are complaint about taking 6 pills but with that formula there is no otter way.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glucasatrol by KetoShop

This is a forum favorite
oh wow very similiar to glycophase .. this would work well for me too

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
have you tried SNS glycophase ? or is that similiar to the ones you have tested already ? unsure of RPG or glycoshield
I was just coming back to this thread to add that to the list; I just walked by the bottle that’s been sitting there for months 😂
But yeah, agmatine makes me One irritable dude...

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is it you react poor to in those (unsure what to recommend as unsure what you want to avoid)?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I haven’t really look at that label till now. Wow stellar formula. Wonder if people are complaint about taking 6 pills but with that formula there is no otter way.
Well if you want to take it with a smaller carb meal you could do 3 caps.
The best thing to do is measure your BG and adjust based on how you feel and how you react to the product.
Ill take a full 6 for around 75-100g of carbs
3 for 25-50g of carbs

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the recommendations guys. Does anyone know if bioperine works only when dosed at the same time as other ingredients or could it enhance the absorption of an ingredient taken hours later?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah they all take 6, sometimes they email saying "just checking is it really 6 caps" lol....but yeah that's the only way to get that many grams of ingredients into capsules.

Lots of capsules sometimes make people scratch their head but if you were to take 1 scoop of whey protein and make it capsules you are talking 30-40 caps.

So 1 serving of protein = 30 gms = 1 scoop = no problem with anyone.
1 serving of a GDA = 6 caps = "damn why so many caps" lol......

I would say 85% of people take 6 caps but some people who find it works too well like @The Solution take 3-4 but it was formulated such that 6 caps gives you the dosages that at least I feel are adequate and give you a great product at great price (I have seen other GDA's with 1/2 ot 3/4 of the ingredients for the same price as Glucosatrol and Glucosatrol is 40 servings not 30)

Also this is one of the very few products we carry that people routinely buy 3-4 bottles per order (one guy buys 6-7 at a time - a big IFBB competitor)..they really do love it...as do I.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is it you react poor to in those (unsure what to recommend as unsure what you want to avoid)?
Guess I should’ve stated that first. I react poorly to anything that lowers cortisol such as olive leaf extract, ashwagandha, Rhodiola, then also the 6-paradol in RPG and the agmatine in Glycophase. Otherwise, I’m concerned that bioperine might increase the uptake of my telmisartan but I don’t know if that’s a rational concern or not.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guess I should’ve stated that first. I react poorly to anything that lowers cortisol such as olive leaf extract, ashwagandha, Rhodiola, then also the 6-paradol in RPG and the agmatine in Glycophase. Otherwise, I’m concerned that bioperine might increase the uptake of my telmisartan but I don’t know if that’s a rational concern or not.
I've had 0 negative reports from anybody and there have been thousands upon thousands sold... the only reports that are "negative" are not really negative they're just people telling me that the stuff works to damn good such that they only need half dosage so the bottle lasts even longer.

But since the majority of the ingredients people are very familiar with so they know what an adequate dosage is for each ingredient....so that's why I think most people will agree that 6 Is a pretty solid number to get a decent dosage of the ingredients.

Keep in mind with all those ingredients together you don't need crazy mg amounts for each one like you would if there is only a couple of ingredients in the product.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've had 0 negative reports from anybody and there have been thousands upon thousands sold... the only reports that are "negative" are not really negative they're just people telling me that the stuff works to damn good such that they only need half dosage so the bottle lasts even longer.

But since the majority of the ingredients people are very familiar with so they know what an adequate dosage is for each ingredient....so that's why I think most people will agree that 6 Is a pretty solid number to get a decent dosage of the ingredients.

Keep in mind with all those ingredients together you don't need crazy mg amounts for each one like you would if there is only a couple of ingredients in the product.
I will note this
I have run 3-4 bottles of Glycoshield and 3 bottles of Glucosatrol. I have found my BG to respond better to Glucosatrol.
Needless to say, this is why I suggest you monitor your Blood Glucose because this will be subjective from person to person, what you respond to, and what your daily carbohydrate intake is. Not many people eat 200-300-400g of carbs per day or have larger carb meals, so how you may need to dose will be depending on your caloric allotment.

I would try 2-3 caps with 25-50g of carbs
and 4-6 caps with 50-75-100g of carbs

Adjust and then see how you respond and what your BG does.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was just coming back to this thread to add that to the list; I just walked by the bottle that’s been sitting there for months 😂
But yeah, agmatine makes me One irritable dude...
lol but works like a charm

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah they all take 6, sometimes they email saying "just checking is it really 6 caps" lol....but yeah that's the only way to get that many grams of ingredients into capsules.

Lots of capsules sometimes make people scratch their head but if you were to take 1 scoop of whey protein and make it capsules you are talking 30-40 caps.

So 1 serving of protein = 30 gms = 1 scoop = no problem with anyone.
1 serving of a GDA = 6 caps = "damn why so many caps" lol......

I would say 85% of people take 6 caps but some people who find it works too well like @The Solution take 3-4 but it was formulated such that 6 caps gives you the dosages that at least I feel are adequate and give you a great product at great price (I have seen other GDA's with 1/2 ot 3/4 of the ingredients for the same price as Glucosatrol and Glucosatrol is 40 servings not 30)

Also this is one of the very few products we carry that people routinely buy 3-4 bottles per order (one guy buys 6-7 at a time - a big IFBB competitor)..they really do love it...as do I.
bringing back memories of those huge old liver tabs. But whey tabs would be insane just like creatine tabs, certain thins are better as powder forms.
Ive never had a problem with pulls though I down 6 at once all the time.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bringing back memories of those huge old liver tabs. But whey tabs would be insane just like creatine tabs, certain thins are better as powder forms.
Ive never had a problem with pulls though I down 6 at once all the time.
Yeah man I am a nutty pill popper and even freak out my wife when I throw 25 caps in my mouth and swallow with a quick gulp of water.

Good news is that the caps for Glucosatrol are not huge, they are medium size 00 caps.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah buy1 get1 free makes sense .. dont know how companies are listing these for $40-60 .. GDA should be around $25-30 max.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah buy1 get1 free makes sense .. dont know how companies are listing these for $40-60 .. GDA should be around $25-30 max.
I 100% agree with you and it boggles my mind that companies do what they do but look in at Glucosatrol, there really is no comparison. Its like comparing a Ford Focus to a Ferrari.

The ones that are charging $25-$30 have like 1/3rd of the ingredients and/or dosages of Glucosatrol so at the end of the day Glucosatrol pound for pound (dollar for dollar) is the most cost effective on the market. But I'm biased .

In fact I've been saying this for years and bitching and moaning and that's one of the many reasons why I decided to come up with this product. If you're going to charge $25 for a product then fine make it a simple $25 product but if you are going to charge $45 to $50 for a product then you better damwell make it a $50 product with an ingredient profile that's worth the price.

There is a well known GDA on a market that has 3 ingredients and charges $39.95. Yes 3 ingredients and people buy it like crazy lol

Last edited:
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can vouch for SNS GlycoPhase as well, been using it for a good while now and I really love it.

I have not tried Glucosatrol, but if i ever see it in any UK/EU shops I will absolutely try it.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can vouch for SNS GlycoPhase as well, been using it for a good while now and I really love it.

I have not tried Glucosatrol, but if i ever see it in any UK/EU shops I will absolutely try it.
Glycophase, pound for pound/$ is a nice GDA and it's one of the few I'd give respect too for 3 reasons,.... because it is a nice GDA, priced right and the brand owner from what I know of him is a grade A solid dude. Same thing with @dsade. These 2 dudes pour their heart into their products and won't trip you off.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predator is one of the ones I like and it is buy one get one free today
Ya they always have bogo on predator at least once a month and sometimes twice. Always stock up at that price

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Currently stacking white kidney bean extract , chromium and cinnamon . Works well

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly maybe just try some single ingredients? A solid berberine dose can work quite well in isolation.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My favorite GDA now is C.U.T.S. by Natural Science Creations. Good dosages of ingredients and 1 pill is all you need per serving if you are going to take 2-3/day.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely prefer Glycophase or even solo berberine and Agmatine throughout the day. I did see you don’t like agmatine though

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My favorite GDA now is C.U.T.S. by Natural Science Creations. Good dosages of ingredients and 1 pill is all you need per serving if you are going to take 2-3/day.
What other GDA supps have you used? I checked that one out and it looks interesting, but curious how you feel it compares to other popular gda (if you’ve used them).

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What other GDA supps have you used? I checked that one out and it looks interesting, but curious how you feel it compares to other popular gda (if you’ve used them).
I've used C&P Predator, SNS Glycophase, Performax Slinmax, and now this one. So I haven't tried a ton but C.U.T.S. is definitely the best I've tried and the formula is nice and straight to the point.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most cost effective Berberine product?

Swanson's?

I don't really gain weight from carbs, just want something simple to take with multiple benefits.

I do miss original Anabolic Pump, I felt it was leaning me out and gave me ridiculous pumps! I wouldnt mind that again.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most cost effective Berberine product?

Swanson's?

I don't really gain weight from carbs, just want something simple to take with multiple benefits.

I do miss original Anabolic Pump, I felt it was leaning me out and gave me ridiculous pumps! I wouldnt mind that again.
I use swanson for bulk Berberine. AP was Berberine and Banaba, although in whatever super special extracts USPLabs used to say were special(er) than everyone elses.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not Many options in the uk at the moment, predator is out of stock and glycophase is only available at a store I refuse to buy from again. What do you guys think of Glaxon Cheat =

Chromium (as Zychrome Chromium Dinicocysteinate) 400mcg
100%Berberine HCl 750mg
Bitter Melon (momordica charantia) 4:1 extract 125mg
Ceylon Cinnamon 125mg
Loquat (eriobotrya japonica) Extract [Std for 10% Maslinic acid] (as Massulin) 110mg
Pine Bark (Pinus pinaster) Extract [Std for 95% Anthocyanidins) 100mg
Pomegranate (punica granatum) powder 100mg
Banaba leaf (lagerstroemia speciosa) Extract [Std for 20% Corosolic acid] 50mg
Black Pepper (piper nigrum [std for 95% Piperine] as Bioperine) Extract (Fruit) 5mg

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That one USP Labs GDA used to lean me the phuq out. Can't remember what it was called.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use swanson for bulk Berberine. AP was Berberine and Banaba, although in whatever super special extracts USPLabs used to say were special(er) than everyone elses.
Definitely was the only GDA that's given me pumps and I felt good on it