Unanswered GDAs and fatigue

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I usually take GDAs due to some insulin/IGF issues I have and I’ve noticed when I take a stronger one with around 75carbs at breakfast I get tired as hell and just generally fatigued. Using RPG by redcon right now and I enjoy it but it’s just something I’ve noticed. I’m not hypo by any means, just tired.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
few things to note here

1) What is your fasted BG Numbers?
2) What is your BG 60-90 minutes after a meal?

if BG is highly elevated or very low that could be a contributing factor towards why you are tired, or other potential side effects

-- How is your sleeping pattern?
-- How many hours of sleep do you get a night?

If sleep is a contributing factor, or you do not get enough REM sleep this could be a major factor on why you are tired.

if everything else above is in check and ok, then I would just discontinue use, see how you feel and re-assess.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fasted BG is anywhere between 70-80 and 110 max after a meal. Sleep is so so. 6-8 hours per night.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
the so-so raises a red flag if you are not getting great sleep that is a big reason why you may be tired

Discontinue use for 3-5 days and see if any of the symptoms clear up
Work on getting into a better nightly routine (dim lights, cell phone off, TV off, music/sound low)

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the so-so raises a red flag if you are not getting great sleep that is a big reason why you may be tired

Discontinue use for 3-5 days and see if any of the symptoms clear up
Work on getting into a better nightly routine (dim lights, cell phone off, TV off, music/sound low)
I’ll give it a shot. I’ll post any changes here.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ll give it a shot. I’ll post any changes here.
If nothing else changes or symptoms get worse. You may want to get bloodwork done and check some of your levels. There could be an underlying factor here that a supplement may not help or fix.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you getting tired like sleepy? Or tired like it’s harder to move? High carb meals can make me feel a little sleepy, I’ve always attributed it to increases in serotonin. Physical fatigue could be all kinds of different things.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you getting tired like sleepy? Or tired like it’s harder to move? High carb meals can make me feel a little sleepy, I’ve always attributed it to increases in serotonin. Physical fatigue could be all kinds of different things.
Little bit of both tbh.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I searched this topic because I have the same problem of being tired and sleepy from GDAs. Blood tests fall within the normal range so my PCP won’t look any further.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same gdas before workout kills me no matter how many carbs I consume. Pre bed more effective....

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Same gdas before workout kills me no matter how many carbs I consume. Pre bed more effective....
This is turning out to be a more common issue than I thought. I can eat a giant bowl of oatmeal and whatever else and it really doesn’t help,

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I’ll try pre bed and see how it goes,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GreenMachineX Supplements 14
GreenMachineX Supplements 38
Mathb33 Anabolics 6
ELROCK Supplement Auction 7
Bagofturdwind Nutrition / Health 4