Unanswered GDA Recommendations?

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
Thanks in advance for any help, been out of the supp scene for a bit, Ive used OL Assassinate and SNS Glycophase in the past, liked both with SNS being more effective overall. Just wondering what the consensus was as far as best bang for the buck goes? Also, is berberine the muscle wasting anathema to bodybuilding that Ive read in some places?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My Top 3:
1) HPS Glycoshield
2) Chaos and Pain Predator
3) Evomust Slintensity

Those are my favorites. I utilize a Blood Glucose monitor and measure upon waking, before and after meals with 25, 50, 75, 100g carbs, and also on cheat meals. All of these I found to baseline my blood glucose the fastest and work as intended.

My best advice for you would be get a monitor and measure your BG to see what you react best to, and then form a conclusion based off your own experience.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some good choices there, those two are my favorites currently.

Honestly not sure there is more comprehensive or benefit per price option compared to Glycophase right now.

As far as Berberine I just wouldn’t dose super close to training or take massive doses. It may have some negative effect, but it’s probably overblown and it’s other benefits make it a net positive still IMHO.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Glycophase is the best I’ve used to date. Predator is pretty good and so is SlinMax from Performax.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Muscle wasting from berberine is overblown. It can increase AMPK which can antagonize mTOR and increase myostatin. It may be best to dose away from workouts, but I doubt you’d notice any negative effects.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You get what you pay for with Glycophase. Dont let the ingredient panel fool you. Their are much better GDAs.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like glycophase a lot but will probably give the edge glycoshield on this one. Might as well try something new if you’re in the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You get what you pay for with Glycophase. Dont let the ingredient panel fool you. Their are much better GDAs.
What do you mean by "don't let the ingredient panel fool you"?

Are you implying that we are lying on the ingredient panel? The ingredient panel should be what you base your purchase on over ANYTHING else. So what exactly does this comment even mean?

Are you bigsmalls reincarnated?

itayb123

Awards

Are you implying that we are lying on the ingredient panel? The ingredient panel should be what you base your purchase on over ANYTHING else. So what exactly does this comment even mean?

I believe that what is meant is that the profile looks awesome on paper but (for him) it doesn't do what it should do.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above statement and glycoshield may be a good one to give a try if you haven't.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The best ones I’ve used are recompadrol (no longer around) chaos and pain predator and evomuse slintensity. Not saying the others aren’t good, there may some other good choices as well.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

I tried Glycophase and per the ingredient panel....I was expecting it to work much better.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

For me it was a low cost GDA...that did not live up to the ingredient panel. Extraction proceess, manufacturing methods etc.. can radically effect an ingredient panel. Maybe its that....who knows.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SlinMax by PerforMax labs has always been my GDA of choice, it's almost an all year round daily staple supplement for me

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glucozene-Rx is a cheap cheap option from Hi Tech that I’ve found to work well, actually.

Haven’t tried most of the big name GDA’s here

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t think there’s a better bang for your buck out there than SNS Glycophase. Nothing gives me an all day pump like Glycophase

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
PolishHamm3r77 Supplements 21
Supplements 16
AdelV Supplements 8
Supplements 23