Gda(Predator) timing for the Cheat Meal following a posworkout meal?

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, since the use of GDAs around workout won't significantly affect hypertrophy and the post workout primes Insulin sensitivity. How much time to wait post workout before taking some caps of GDA ( I've got Predator) to consume a cheat meal or a high carb meal? And just to confirm taking GDA 1-2hours before working out is not something to worry about right? Thanks.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No need to take a GDA Post-Workout as insulin sensitivity is highest.
If you were taking the cheat away from the PWO Period or later in the day then take the caps prior
If you are having it post .. just go into the meal and no need for any time of GDA product. Working out is the best GDA you can have

GDA pre-is fine

My general recommendation:
1 cap predator 15-20 minutes prior to the meal
carb meal 90 minutes pre
train
post-workout meal

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No need to take a GDA Post-Workout as insulin sensitivity is highest.
If you were taking the cheat away from the PWO Period or later in the day then take the caps prior
If you are having it post .. just go into the meal and no need for any time of GDA product. Working out is the best GDA you can have

GDA pre-is fine

My general recommendation:
1 cap predator 15-20 minutes prior to the meal
carb meal 90 minutes pre
train
post-workout meal
This^^^

Honestly I’m not all about the pre cheat GDA idea. Just cheat reasonably (not binging) and if it’s after a workout you are primed anyways.

If you really are worried about it something like Evomuse Defuse is a better choice.

That said I do like daily GDA use, but more for health benefits than some fat mitigation. I usually take berberine/Glycophase for my last meal of the day (I eat 100-125g+) which is 6 or so hours post workout for me.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@The Solution your post is money. I'm going to follow your recommendation, it seems like the ideal.

@Resolve10 yes now I understand. I'll take GDA for pre workout meal or for the high carb meal of the day. I might get Evomuse Defuse and keep it on hand for Cheat.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@The Solution your post is money. I'm going to follow your recommendation, it seems like the ideal.

@Resolve10 yes now I understand. I'll take GDA for pre workout meal or for the high carb meal of the day. I might get Evomuse Defuse and keep it on hand for Cheat.
no need for defuse because your cheat is post workout

working out is the best GDA save your money and put it towards your essentials and grocery bill.

Again if your eating to the point of feeling sick or way overdoing a cheat meal then it’s time to look at your relationship with food and portion control. Just because you have a cheat doesn’t mean to do so much damage it goes against your goal of undoing your hard work (dieting) or putting on too much fat gain(bulking) due to creating such a large surplus.

most (not all) when they get a green light tend to Think it’s an all out meal. It’s just one meal replacing a normal meal. Eat till satisfied and move on. What that is varies from person to person and how they can handle different caloric loads and food sources

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ya again I am not saying don't take advantage, but definitely don't overthink it.

I used to be that guy who had to pop something before a cheat and thought it would magically help avoid fat gain. It didn't...

Now I just keep things reasonable, find the right balance, and maybe use a GDA if it really is carb heavy and not near my training to help with some lethargy or bloat, but most times I just focus on working hard and keeping everything else in line and when I deviate a bit it doesn't seem to "matter" as much.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
True! yes I get what you mean guys. Workout is the BEST GDA and try to keep intake controlled as much as possible. Thanks 🙂

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
PolishHamm3r77 Supplements 21
Supplements 16
Supplements 23
Godstrength Supplement Auction 0