GDA for weight loss?

Mikextimtim

Awards
I’ve been using GDAs for some time now and I thought i knew a lot about it (from all the read-ups) but now I wondered if it can be used for fat loss? I know it shuttles carbs into your muscles but wouldn’t your body then use the carbs in your muscles for energy instead of your fat cells? So how would you burn off the fat in your fat cells if youre burning the carbs in your muscles?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
They can be beneficial in utilizing your carbs in a cut for sure. Although they don’t burn fat directly I often use one during a cut. Still a big fan of BSL GLycolog that was formulated by the Guerrilla Chemist. Overall it’s the best I have used.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They more so prevent fat gain from heavy carbohydrates by shuttling them into the muscle tissue oppose to adipose. More suitable for recomposition imo

Mikextimtim

Awards
They can be beneficial in utilizing your carbs in a cut for sure. Although they don’t burn fat directly I often use one during a cut. Still a big fan of BSL GLycolog that was formulated by the Guerrilla Chemist. Overall it’s the best I have used.
They more so prevent fat gain from heavy carbohydrates by shuttling them into the muscle tissue oppose to adipose. More suitable for recomposition imo
But let’s say you use it for a pre-workout meal, when you are working out, won’t your body be using/burning the carbs that was shuttled in your muscles for energy instead of burning plain belly fat?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have a lot of positive feedback on GlycoPhase as far as helping with fat loss and cutting cycles.

@TheMrMuscle is super lean and has talked about how it helps him in this regard. He has a log going on some other things you can check out if you want to and in there he talks in places about how GlycoPhase is a continuous use supp for him:

I'm starting a recomp next week with the emphasis more on fat loss and GlycoPhase is definitely a big part of mine.