• Established
  • Best Answer
Cincy has 5 defensive starters out
Chicago May get the W!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Solution called this one! Chicago is whooping a55. And my fantasy opponent has Howard at RB. Fun!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would ahve picked the Bears... and PM me your addy
What scares me....
Is how the Steelers continue to look sluggish all game and pull it out in the last few minutes.
Ben for 500 yards and 200 to AB

I hope you guys got him on your fantasy.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
What scares me....
Is how the Steelers continue to look sluggish all game and pull it out in the last few minutes.
Ben for 500 yards and 200 to AB

I hope you guys got him on your fantasy.
Congrats, dude! I can't believe the Rams couldn't finish that game off after Wentz went down. You earned it this week for sure!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats, dude! I can't believe the Rams couldn't finish that game off after Wentz went down. You earned it this week for sure!
The eagles defense is no joke
They can still make the SB with their skill positions and defense

Don’t rule them out

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Bob. Very impressive win on a week where there were no easy games to pick.

-Spaz

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I was two yards away from nailing TB's total yards.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Can't believe that football season is heading to a close soon.. But we still have a couple more chances to win in here so don't miss out!

Please pick who you think will be winning these games in the upcoming week - as always, I will pick randomly if there are ties.

The winner will receive a box of our famous PlasmaJet!

Eagles @ Giants

Bengals @ Vikings

Texans @ Jaguars

Cowboys @ Raiders

Patriots @ Steelers

Let's see some guesses up in here!!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eagles @ Giants- Eagles

Bengals @ Vikings- Vikes

Texans @ Jaguars- Jags

Cowboys @ Raiders- Cowboys

Patriots @ Steelers- Pats

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Can't believe that football season is heading to a close soon.. But we still have a couple more chances to win in here so don't miss out!

Please pick who you think will be winning these games in the upcoming week - as always, I will pick randomly if there are ties.

Eagles @ Giants

Bengals @ Vikings

Texans @ Jaguars

Cowboys @ Raiders

Patriots @ Steelers

Eagles
Vikings
Jaguars
Cowboys
Steelers

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Eagles
Vikings
Jaguars
Cowboys
Patriots

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eagles @ Giants
Eagles

Bengals @ Vikings
Vikings

Texans @ Jaguars
Jags

Cowboys @ Raiders
Cowboys

Patriots @ Steelers
Pats

I am a diehard steeler fan but we have lost the last 5 meetings. Brady will rebound after the loss vs Miami

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Eagles

Vikings

Jaguars

Cowboys

Steelers

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I can tell how much respect the Steelers and Pats fans have for each other's team because every Pats fan I know has predicted the Steelers to win and vice versa for the Steelers fans I know. I don't see that very often.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can tell how much respect the Steelers and Pats fans have for each other's team because every Pats fan I know has predicted the Steelers to win and vice versa for the Steelers fans I know. I don't see that very often.
Pats lose out lol. Actually lmfao. They play us and I have no clue last game but wouldn’t it be something

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When you live in the north east this is not uncommon:

"An emergency situation or severe weather condition has delayed delivery."
Thanks UPS

:(

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Eagles

Vikings

Jaguars

Cowboys

Steelers

Hope to win!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A diehard steelers far with the perfect call.
Man that was a BS Call, but Brady is the GOAT.
Should of spiked it and went to OT

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A diehard steelers far with the perfect call.
Man that was a BS Call, but Brady is the GOAT.
Should of spiked it and went to OT
Screw them. They get every call in the world. It’s really sickening. The nfl has to change that rule about completing a catch. He had it with clear possession when his knee was down then he stretched when the ball cane loose bc he wasn’t touched if anything it was a catch a football move and a fumble which he recovered himself. Total screwjob by officials once again favoring the pats. Unreal

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Screw them. They get every call in the world. It’s really sickening. The nfl has to change that rule about completing a catch. He had it with clear possession when his knee was down then he stretched when the ball cane loose bc he wasn’t touched if anything it was a catch a football move and a fumble which he recovered himself. Total screwjob by officials once again favoring the pats. Unreal
I actually have to disagree here. While it is BS that it wasn't a catch, this is exactly what they have done to many teams in the same exact scenario. In fact, I might see at least one version of this every weekend. It's BS every time, but they're at least consistent. The rule is BS, but the refs carried it through as the rulebook says. They claimed he didn't catch it and therefore never had possession of it in the end zone. I hope outrage will eventually get the rule changed. Total BS when someone has the ball in their hands for 2 seconds, but lose it as they hit the ground and they pretend none of it ever happened.

And ridiculous that they didn't spike it and take it to OT. You have to at least throw that ball in the corner where only your guy can get it.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually have to disagree here. While it is BS that it wasn't a catch, this is exactly what they have done to many teams in the same exact scenario. In fact, I might see at least one version of this every weekend. It's BS every time, but they're at least consistent. The rule is BS, but the refs carried it through as the rulebook says. They claimed he didn't catch it and therefore never had possession of it in the end zone. I hope outrage will eventually get the rule changed. Total BS when someone has the ball in their hands for 2 seconds, but lose it as they hit the ground and they pretend none of it ever happened.

And ridiculous that they didn't spike it and take it to OT. You have to at least throw that ball in the corner where only your guy can get it.
Yeah I hear u about the rule. But I’ve watched pretty much 75% of pats games either live or in short form for the last four or so years and they always always get the benefit of the doubt. Especially since the league pulled that deflate gate garbage on them. I hate ne but Brady shouldn’t have been suspended bc proof wasn’t really truly there. However ever since then in close games almost all the calls go there way. Ah I’m just so sick of seeing these guys get away with everything. And I would’ve gone for it too but yeah throwing to double coverage over the middle was bad on bens part. It’s hilarious though as a bills fan bc we stink 99.9% of the time and get crushed by them but still refs have to stick their noses in the games. Not a popular idea but I think certain penalties should be up for review too. Just me though. Oh well.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I hear u about the rule. But I’ve watched pretty much 75% of pats games either live or in short form for the last four or so years and they always always get the benefit of the doubt. Especially since the league pulled that deflate gate garbage on them. I hate ne but Brady shouldn’t have been suspended bc proof wasn’t really truly there. However ever since then in close games almost all the calls go there way. Ah I’m just so sick of seeing these guys get away with everything. And I would’ve gone for it too but yeah throwing to double coverage over the middle was bad on bens part. It’s hilarious though as a bills fan bc we stink 99.9% of the time and get crushed by them but still refs have to stick their noses in the games. Not a popular idea but I think certain penalties should be up for review too. Just me though. Oh well.
I definitely get that. The refs routinely call bad calls against the Jags. I don't know if it is because we usually suck and no one cares about us (at least before this year). We had two fumble returns for TDs that were called off because the defensive player was touched down and both times NO ONE touched him. The announcers were dumbfounded both times. And that's not even getting into the PI and holding calls that our opponents commit where the refs just look away. All you can do is laugh because the refs seem to like to kick teams while they're down. It's like a Charlotte Hornets fan yelling at the TV when LeBron and Westbrook travel every single possession.

The Pats do get all the calls. I just am standing by the fact that the catch that wasn't a catch by James is something they do to everyone. It's complete crap and it makes me so mad, but it's their rule... ugh... Now was that final play that led to an interception pass interference? That's a discussion there. Lol.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I definitely get that. The refs routinely call bad calls against the Jags. I don't know if it is because we usually suck and no one cares about us (at least before this year). We had two fumble returns for TDs that were called off because the defensive player was touched down and both times NO ONE touched him. The announcers were dumbfounded both times. And that's not even getting into the PI and holding calls that our opponents commit where the refs just look away. All you can do is laugh because the refs seem to like to kick teams while they're down. It's like a Charlotte Hornets fan yelling at the TV when LeBron and Westbrook travel every single possession.

The Pats do get all the calls. I just am standing by the fact that the catch that wasn't a catch by James is something they do to everyone. It's complete crap and it makes me so mad, but it's their rule... ugh... Now was that final play that led to an interception pass interference? That's a discussion there. Lol.
Lol. Totally was in a snit and shut my tv off immediately after the pick didn’t get to see replay. This is second game this year refs have gift wrapped them. Asj scored an obvious game winner earlier this year called back for same damn thing.

Yeah I really dislike your coach for how he upped and left us but I’ve always seen teams like Cleveland jville and St. Louis now la as kindred souls to the bills and all of them get kicked by officials all the time. That cole kid though

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Totally was in a snit and shut my tv off immediately after the pick didn’t get to see replay. This is second game this year refs have gift wrapped them. Asj scored an obvious game winner earlier this year called back for same damn thing.

Yeah I really dislike your coach for how he upped and left us but I’ve always seen teams like Cleveland jville and St. Louis now la as kindred souls to the bills and all of them get kicked by officials all the time. That cole kid though
I'm not a huge fan of Marrone and attribute a lot of our success to Coughlin, but I can't hate the guy. If he does the same thing to us, then yeah, I'll be right there with you.

This year has been very weird. Allen Hurns and Allen Robinson, our best two receivers, went down. Then today, Marquise Lee, the No. 1 receiver who rose up, went down too. Luckily, Cole, Mickens, and Westbrook are balling. I don't know why we have so many good receivers, but I'll take it. I just hope Bortles can keep on not being terrible (like he has been for a month now).

And your playoff hopes are still alive! Woo hoo!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not a huge fan of Marrone and attribute a lot of our success to Coughlin, but I can't hate the guy. If he does the same thing to us, then yeah, I'll be right there with you.

This year has been very weird. Allen Hurns and Allen Robinson, our best two receivers, went down. Then today, Marquise Lee, the No. 1 receiver who rose up, went down too. Luckily, Cole, Mickens, and Westbrook are balling. I don't know why we have so many good receivers, but I'll take it. I just hope Bortles can keep on not being terrible (like he has been for a month now).

And your playoff hopes are still alive! Woo hoo!
Yeah technically they r but we got ne next week so not holding my breath

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Gaspari Anavite Powder Review

Taste
Orange - The reps have stated this tastes like Tang. The flavoring is strong on this product when I first mixed 1 scoop in 12oz of water. There is a slight aftertaste to this, but the initial flavoring is very pure. Think a mixture of a Flinstone gummy and orange tang. Multi-vitamins are very hard to flavor. A company has to mask a bunch of vitamins and minerals (like a greens product), which is not an easy feat. I had a feeling there may be some aftertaste or bitterness to the multi, but the overall flavoring is above what I expected. Hats off to Gaspari on flavoring a multi that is enjoyable to drink.

Mixability
Anavite powder - The reps suggest to dose 1 scoop in 8-12oz of water. As with most multi-vitamins you should split your dosage in the morning and PM. The mixability leaves a bit of powder stuck at the bottom of the shaker cup, but that is to be expected. Multi's are very hard to make a fine powder of due to the makeup of the profile. I expected this, but overall for a multi it mixes much smoother then the CL Orange Triad + Greens..

Formula

Some key notes between the powder and the tablet version of Anavite:
• Removed artificial colors used in the tablet coating
• Increased Vitamin D3 levels by 400%
• Switched Vitamin B6 source from pyridoxine HCl to pyridoxal-5’-phosphate for improved bioavailability
• Increased calcium by 300%, to support bone development and health
• Increased magnesium by 100%,
• Raised potassium dose by 100% to support nerve function and alkalinity
• Switched all minerals to Albion chelated forms for improved absorption and bioavailability
What makes Anavite Unique?
Beta Alanine (1.6g) - Performance & Endurance
L-Carnitine (1g) - increased vasodilation, nitric oxide levels and androgen receptor density, as well as enhanced recovery
Boron (25mcg) - support optimal neuronal function and alleviate joint inflammation

Cost

The product averages $25 for 60 scoops. Which is a very affordable product. Most Multi-Vitamins that are capped may be cheaper because you do not have to pay for flavoring. That is something you have to put into the equation when deciding on what you want to pay for in the grand scheme of things. For people who hate caps this is a cost effective buy. Lets also realize you get the unique aspects of BA, Carnitine and Boron additions.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gaspari's COMPLETE NFL Season Weekly Promo Thread

1 lucky winner each week of the NFL season will receive one free Gaspari Nutrition Supplement!

Week 16 Promo

I will be giving away one free bottle of Gaspari Nutrition’s latest product release … CLA Fusion to this week’s winner.

What do you need to do to have a chance to win?

Pick the winner of this week’s Holiday schedule matchups. I’m going to break away from the mold here and instead of doing Sunday’s games, we will do all 4 games that do not occur on Sunday (Saturday and Monday slate instead). So hopefully this will be a nice change of pace for the week.

Pick the winner of the games for both Saturday and Monday The person with the most amount of correct teams will be the winner. In a case of a tie, I’ll put the winners names in a hat and pull one out. Best of luck!

-Spaz

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Baltimore
Minnesota
Pittsburgh
Oakland just to diversify

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Baltimore
Minnesota
Pittsburgh
Philadelphia

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Merry Christmas everyone!

Back to work today and back to my promo. We had two winners, 50/50 chance and I put them in a hat at my desk to draw the winner. And the winner is:

manosduras

Congrats! Please send me over your full name, full shipping address and email address and I'll get your free bottle out to you. Thanks everyone!

-Spaz