***Gaspari Nutrition Promo*** - COMPLETE NFL Season Weekly Promo Thread

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bears over Packers

Ooooohhh ... I like that one. Could happen tonight :)

So tomorrow morning your either going to be really happy (that you were right and could possibly get a free Gaspari product) or your completely out of the game. A risk definitely worth taking, best of luck!

-Spaz

fbaig

Awards

So tomorrow morning your either going to be really happy (that you were right and could possibly get a free Gaspari product) or your completely out of the game. A risk definitely worth taking, best of luck!

-Spaz
Just had a gut feeling. Hopefully it turns out to be correct! Should be a good game.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Going to bump my review on the Cinnamon Cereal Crunch.
Its a good protein guys, if you have not tried it, it is worth a shot! This will be my 2nd tub.

Gaspari Cinnamon Cereal Crunch Video review

[video=youtube_share;Q2gSInNROVs]http://youtu.be/Q2gSInNROVs[/video]

Gaspari Cinnamon Cereal Crunch Precision Protein

Taste

Cinnamon Cereal Crunch – First impression was mixing a protein shake.
Shake: Before you even consume a shake the aroma of the tub will fill your kitchen of a childhood favorite cereal. Upon first sip you are bombarded with a refreshing cinnamon flavor that has a graham after taste. In Ghost Cereal Milk you get a sugary and luscious aftertaste of cereal milk, I did get it here, but not as strong as I would of liked. The graham after taste reminds me almost of cinnamon graham crackers you buy in the stores. If I were to break this down it is about 50% cinnamon, 25% graham, and 25% cereal milk. Gaspari found an interesting way to implement all of these flavors into a protein powder.
Cinnamon Toast crunch is hands down one of my favorite cereal’s ever created,. Gaspari did a good job; while it is not 100% cinnamon toast crunch you get a lot of vibes that correlate to that flavor. A stronger cinnamon sugar flavor would have been a dead 10/10.

Comparing other cinnamon protein’s out there:
AI Sports & Controlled Labs → Cinnamon Roll
Cellucor cinnamon swirl → Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Gaspari → CTC + graham + Cereal Milk
PES & MTS → Cinnamon Sugar SnickerDoodle based

Mixability

10oz Cashew Milk + 2 Scoops mixed with ease. This is not a thick protein powder so it did mix very easy. I threw this in my ninja blender for 15 seconds and there were no clumps. It did foam for a minute, but it quickly went away after letting it sit before I drank the shake. I would suggest 4-6oz per scoop to get the best of both worlds if you desire a thicker protein shake and stronger flavor.

Formula

2g Fat
2g Carbs
25g Protein

This is mostly a WPH (Whey Protein Hydrosolate) powder, therefore it will be on the thin side, but you get what you pay for. This may cost a bit more due to the makeup of the product, but it is a very caloric friendly option. A good formula that is straight to the point and nothing you will find spiked as it lists the entire amino profile on the tub.

Price
$34.99 for a 2lb Tub. While this may be a touch pricey compared to some companies who shell out 10$/lb this is mostly a hydro whey. Therefore cost per serving will be more expensive. This is a protein you can consider a treat compared to your bulk blends or regular whey products found for cheaper. You could half scoop this flavor with another basic vanilla to prolong the life of the tub. Well worth it for the price due to what you get and the outstanding flavoring.

Big_Spaz dougefresh93

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
For the sake of making this more fun, I'm going to change my upset pick to the Rams over the Cowboys because no one has picked that one yet! YOLO!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

-Spaz
Gotta risk it for the biscuit!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry Bears guessers :( that was a ROUGH one last night.

But others are still alive for this weekend ... and Bears-Pickers ... there is always next week in this NFL promo thread!

-Spaz

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to bump my review on the Cinnamon Cereal Crunch.
Its a good protein guys, if you have not tried it, it is worth a shot! This will be my 2nd tub.

Gaspari Cinnamon Cereal Crunch Video review

Gaspari Cinnamon Cereal Crunch Precision Protein

Taste

Cinnamon Cereal Crunch – First impression was mixing a protein shake.
Shake: Before you even consume a shake the aroma of the tub will fill your kitchen of a childhood favorite cereal. Upon first sip you are bombarded with a refreshing cinnamon flavor that has a graham after taste. In Ghost Cereal Milk you get a sugary and luscious aftertaste of cereal milk, I did get it here, but not as strong as I would of liked. The graham after taste reminds me almost of cinnamon graham crackers you buy in the stores. If I were to break this down it is about 50% cinnamon, 25% graham, and 25% cereal milk. Gaspari found an interesting way to implement all of these flavors into a protein powder.
Cinnamon Toast crunch is hands down one of my favorite cereal’s ever created,. Gaspari did a good job; while it is not 100% cinnamon toast crunch you get a lot of vibes that correlate to that flavor. A stronger cinnamon sugar flavor would have been a dead 10/10.

Comparing other cinnamon protein’s out there:
AI Sports & Controlled Labs → Cinnamon Roll
Cellucor cinnamon swirl → Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Gaspari → CTC + graham + Cereal Milk
PES & MTS → Cinnamon Sugar SnickerDoodle based

Mixability

10oz Cashew Milk + 2 Scoops mixed with ease. This is not a thick protein powder so it did mix very easy. I threw this in my ninja blender for 15 seconds and there were no clumps. It did foam for a minute, but it quickly went away after letting it sit before I drank the shake. I would suggest 4-6oz per scoop to get the best of both worlds if you desire a thicker protein shake and stronger flavor.

Formula

2g Fat
2g Carbs
25g Protein

This is mostly a WPH (Whey Protein Hydrosolate) powder, therefore it will be on the thin side, but you get what you pay for. This may cost a bit more due to the makeup of the product, but it is a very caloric friendly option. A good formula that is straight to the point and nothing you will find spiked as it lists the entire amino profile on the tub.

Price
$34.99 for a 2lb Tub. While this may be a touch pricey compared to some companies who shell out 10$/lb this is mostly a hydro whey. Therefore cost per serving will be more expensive. This is a protein you can consider a treat compared to your bulk blends or regular whey products found for cheaper. You could half scoop this flavor with another basic vanilla to prolong the life of the tub. Well worth it for the price due to what you get and the outstanding flavoring.

Big_Spaz dougefresh93

Damn.. solid review bob!! Love it!!! Miss you bro

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Houston > Tenn
Carolina > NE
ATL Losing to Buffalo
Rams beat Cowboys!!!!

Man.... NFL is crazy this week so far.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
The Rams actually did it. Wow.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Rams actually did it. Wow.
Yeah unless someone picked Indy and they actually win you got it. At least I assume u do, Rams 10 pt dogs and bills 9.5 dogs. So congrats if it holds up

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Yeah unless someone picked Indy and they actually win you got it. At least I assume u do, Rams 10 pt dogs and bills 9.5 dogs. So congrats if it holds up
I think they're throwing the upset winners in a hat. If we both stand as the lone winners, we each got a 50/50 shot, I believe.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Or maybe they meant if two people pick the same upset, the names get thrown in a hat?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or maybe they meant if two people pick the same upset, the names get thrown in a hat?
Way I look at is why out the spreads in there if they aren’t gonna be used for anything. Either way man I won week 1 so if it’s a tie between us and they draw for it, I’ll defer so someone new could win

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Way I look at is why out the spreads in there if they aren’t gonna be used for anything. Either way man I won week 1 so if it’s a tie between us and they draw for it, I’ll defer so someone new could win
That's true. Not all of the upsets were made alike. We actually hit on two of the biggest upsets this week. I accept whatever results come from above. We are both deserving!

And if the Raiders and Giants come back and win, the more the merrier! :)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I picked Colts over hawks

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need all you guys to be rooting for a massive outing from the Wilson Richardson connection. If things go huge for them and other factors stay the way I think they will this could be a monster day for me. Just hook me up with your cheers tonight. Thanks

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I couldn’t find a size on review thread and went to make my own, which I’ve done before yet got a system won’t allow message popped up

So I’ll put it in here:

Flavor: lemon ice

I was expecting kind of like Anderson’s lemon ice, Dougefresh knows what I’m talking about. But it was totally different. It tastes exactly like you’re drinking lemon meringue pie, unbelievable how delicious it is.

Mixed in a 45 oz blender bottle five sessions. Mixes fine but only negative is there’s tons of foam at the top, but it settles so no biggie.

On intra workout products I base my reviews off of feel. I know what the profile is and know what I’m getting so for me it goes to feel. Not a bad workout while using this. Muscles feel fuller during and after, in fact did arms on Friday and tris still feel full. Sustaining a workout intensity over an extended time is easy with size on as you just feel good the whole time. Sure u get tired but it’s a good tired, hopefully y’all know what I’m saying.

Recovery benefits seem apparent too as soreness, while u still get it, it seems to last a shorter duration.

How I used:

High reps low weight: arms, back, abs calves

Low reps heavy weight on legs

Combination for chest day. I look ok forward to using this up. Really enjoying it thus far and if I ever find a deal on this I’ll scoop some up, as I have to admit, unfortunately, 60$ is not in my budget per month at the time. But if u can afford it u need to hit this up.

Any specific questions on my experience with it so far u can dm me as to not hijack this thread. Thanks for running this promo

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Rams over my cowboys wasn't a surprise to me they are better then everyone thinks and my cowboys aren't there yet bad play calling no d and a muffed punt props to the rams its even worse becuz the rams are my dads squad he hasn't stopped gloating lol

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Rams over my cowboys wasn't a surprise to me they are better then everyone thinks and my cowboys aren't there yet bad play calling no d and a muffed punt props to the rams its even worse becuz the rams are my dads squad he hasn't stopped gloating lol
I was looking really forward to Zeke vs Gurley. I still didn't think the Rams would actually pull it off, but I did see it being a lot closer than 10 points.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I was looking really forward to Zeke vs Gurley. I still didn't think the Rams would actually pull it off, but I did see it being a lot closer than 10 points.
That was a great matchup of rbs they both played well

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will announce the winner at noon today, so please check back :)

-Spaz

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This week's winner is:

Martyfnemec

Please send me over your full name, shipping information and choice of HyperAmino flavor. Congrats man!

-Spaz

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
This week's winner is:

Martyfnemec

Please send me over your full name, shipping information and choice of HyperAmino flavor. Congrats man!

-Spaz
Thanks! I appreciate it. I love this contest thread by the way. Every week, it gives me a new way to be excited about the NFL games. Just playing the weekly games is a reward in itself. Off subject, I am so confused by the NFC East. No one seems to really want to take control.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I appreciate it. I love this contest thread by the way. Every week, it gives me a new way to be excited about the NFL games. Just playing the weekly games is a reward in itself. Off subject, I am so confused by the NFC East. No one seems to really want to take control.
You're welcome man, congrats!

And thank you for the feedback, I really do appreciate that. I wasn't sure how the season long NFL promo would go over but I figure giving out a prize each week (and each person having the opportunity to win any week) makes it much more interesting. Trust me, after being on the boards (here and BB.com) for over 15+ years now it makes it VERY hard to think of new and exciting promos. It's like everything has already been done ... at least 10 times now, lol. So thank you man!

-Spaz

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Just making it easy this week, nothing too crazy and you will just have to predict who wins which game this coming Sunday. Like the last time, I'm going to pick whoever chooses them all correctly and will randomly choose if more than one person gets it right.

The winner will receive a 30 serving tub of our product Glycofuse!

Jaguars @ Steelers

Packers @ Cowboys

Bills @ Bengals

Jets @ Browns

Cardinals @ Eagles

Let's get those guesses in!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jaguars @ Steelers
-Steelers

Packers @ Cowboys
-Packers (cowboys have looked awful lately)

Bills @ Bengals
- Bills

Jets @ Browns
- Jets

Cardinals @ Eagles
- Eagles

Even though i already won. Still fun to play and see how i end up.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Jaguars @ Steelers

Packers @ Cowboys

Bills @ Bengals

Jets @ Browns

Cardinals @ Eagles

Just playing for fun since I won once already. I just weirdly feel like the Bengals are going to take some of that momentum from the Cleveland thrashing and do some good things vs Buffalo.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Just making it easy this week, nothing too crazy and you will just have to predict who wins which game this coming Sunday. Like the last time, I'm going to pick whoever chooses them all correctly and will randomly choose if more than one person gets it right.

Jaguars @ Steelers

Packers @ Cowboys

Bills @ Bengals

Jets @ Browns

Cardinals @ Eagles

Steelers
Cowboys
Bills
Browns
Eagles

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jaguars @ Steelers

Packers @ Cowboys

Bills @ Bengals

Jets @ Browns

Cardinals @ Eagles

Just playing for fun since I won once already. I just weirdly feel like the Bengals are going to take some of that momentum from the Cleveland thrashing and do some good things vs Buffalo.
I surely hope you are incorrect

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Jaguars @ Steelers

Packers @ Cowboys

Bills @ Bengals

Jets @ Browns

Cardinals @ Eagles

ahh... my favorite gaspari product in my favorite flavor!!!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I submitted your info to corporate this morning so it should only be a matter of short time before you receive your HyperAmino (Gummy Candy flavor). Enjoy man! :)

-Spaz

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I submitted your info to corporate this morning so it should only be a matter of short time before you receive your HyperAmino (Gummy Candy flavor). Enjoy man! :)

-Spaz

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

-Spaz

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice ... triple post. Sorry about that guys :(

-Spaz

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Steelers
Packers
Bills
Jets
Eagles

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established

-Spaz
Thanks. I appreciate this! Good luck, everyone else!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks danielmoo
for the opportunity to try this product out. See review below:

also posted on your website and here in review section: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211469&referrer****253359

Gaspari - Super Pump MAX - Grape Cooler

I went right away with 3 scoops in 24 oz of water to get the benefits of 6 g L-Leucine, 3.9 grams of creatine mono, and 6 g L-Citrulline, and the caffeine kick (not sure how much, but I am assuming around 300mg?) I liked the tub. It is a tad bit smaller than a 2.2 lbs protein powder and eye candy shiny label graphics.

Taste: 10/10
I really enjoyed the taste. It reminded me of boxed grape juice or capri sun! It made the 24oz feel like 8oz of water and I went through it instantly. A+ on the flavor.

Mix: 9/10
No issues. I couldn't taste any graininess. I did notice a very very slight after taste and when I was done I opened my blender bottle and noticed that some sandy residue was left. No biggie, given the amount of ingredients in this bad boy.

Effectiveness: 9.5/10
Great pumps and performance from this see below for a breakdown:

Electrohydration Complex - I purposely did not take water with me to the gym to test out the hydration. Unfortunately, I feel they missed it here. About 30 minutes into my training I developed cottonmouth. I had to go sip at the water fountain throughout my workout.

Nitric Oxiendurance Complex - at 6g of L-Citrulline I knew this was going to deliver! It did. I noticed great fullness, but not so much vascularity. My arms felt really really tight. No complaints.

Phosphodrive Signaling Complex - No comments. I always take creatine, so it is great that this is included in the blend.

Cognidrive Acceleration Matrix - Focus, energy, and stamina were on point. There are other pre's that definitely outshine this in the mental focus department, but this was not bad at all. I was locked into my workout and I felt like I could keep going even after 1 hr of weights.

Overall Based (excluding price & servings) 9.5/10:
I loved it. It has the perfect blend of ingredients for someone that trains first thing in the morning. It has everything I typically take and in all-in-one product. But.....

Overall (price & servings) 8/10:
It would be nice to see 60 servings for a months worth @ 3 scoops and 5 workout days. The price is competitive with other similar products retail price. Seems a bit pricey, but you get your pre-workout combo all in one. If you see it cheaper than current pricing (i believe 30$ jump on it)

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent review Mowglisml, Thank You!!!

And yes I'm with you man, I still use SuperPump Max almost every single day (I mix some other pre's in from time to time but this is my "staple" product). There's a reason it's been around forever (and the profile doesn't change) and that's because it's awesome :)

-Spaz

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent review Mowglisml, Thank You!!!

And yes I'm with you man, I still use SuperPump Max almost every single day (I mix some other pre's in from time to time but this is my "staple" product). There's a reason it's been around forever (and the profile doesn't change) and that's because it's awesome :)

-Spaz
No problem. Thanks again for the tub! It’ll be on my radar when I start running out of preworkouts

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Overall (price & servings) 8/10:
It would be nice to see 60 servings for a months worth @ 3 scoops and 5 workout days. The price is competitive with other similar products retail price. Seems a bit pricey, but you get your pre-workout combo all in one. If you see it cheaper than current pricing (i believe 30$ jump on it)
Thank you for posting your thoughts! Glad you got it so soon. You hit all of the major aspects, much appreciated brotha.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Martyfnemec you should be receiving yours either today or Monday. Please let me know when you receive your winnings and you get a chance to try it out. Very anxious to hear your thoughts :)

-Spaz

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Big games today! It's already rained and snowed here today.. crazy.