Gaspari Halodrol

Phawk

Awards
Decided to buy Gaspari Halodrol (new version) and was wondering if is taking only Novedex xt enough for pct? Do i need clomid/nolva?

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Decided to buy Gaspari Halodrol (new version) and was wondering if is taking only Novedex xt enough for pct? Do i need clomid/nolva?
I'm sorry dude but just go turn it back! The new version is not anything near the old version. If you use it you won't need pct at all.

Phawk

Awards
I'm sorry dude but just go turn it back! The new version is not anything near the old version. If you use it you won't need pct at all.
Cant return it :/ but how so i wont need clomid or nolva? So im good with only novedex xt?

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Cant return it :/ but how so i wont need clomid or nolva? So im good with only novedex xt?
Bro, the new halodrol 50 is nothing compared to the old formula, this new halodrol is not even pro hormones, it's just derivatives of pro hormones. Therefore, you won't need any pct because it won't do much to you. In any case you will be taking more risk on putting it in your system than noticing any improvements or "gains.

There's other much safer and better alternatives.

Phawk

Awards
Bro, the new halodrol 50 is nothing compared to the old formula, this new halodrol is not even pro hormones, it's just derivatives of pro hormones. Therefore, you won't need any pct because it won't do much to you. In any case you will be taking more risk on putting it in your system than noticing any improvements or "gains.

Oh...

Which alternatives would that be?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is false. I can agree with it won't do much other than that's this is bad advice. The new halodrol 50 is stack of a few things most of which are 1dhea 4dhea and androsterone, all of which are real prohormones. They are 2 step prohormones which are really weak and still quite suppressive. If you cycle you this will need a serm

LightningQ09

Awards
Hey I'm new to ph but I've been lifting and training for 4 years what would you guys suggest for something with very low side effects

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Hey I'm new to ph but I've been lifting and training for 4 years what would you guys suggest for something with very low side effects
What's your goal why are you buying ph versus real gear? How's you regular nutrition/supplementation and training? Also 4 years is not that long in terms of experience and how old are you?

Sorry for all the questions but personally if you exploring phs you need to be a serious lifter. In addition I would do some research on phs in general and assess the benefits versus the costs. Originally phs were rejected roids, and now to be legal need to go through a two step conversion. This means they are less effective and can come with serious side effects (worst then the real gear). I'm not promoting gear but in most cases the real stuff is safer and more effective so I don't even consider phs a real option for individuals.

With only 4 years experience i'm assuming you have a lot more natural gains you can make prior to exploring phs.

I would avoid but that is just my two cents and personal opinion.

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Gaspari Halodrol I have heard bad things but have not used.

Novedex xt is pretty solid product.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
This is a solid product, and Novedex XT is just fine for PCT. It's a great PCT product and should perform as well as the original. I am not a huge fan of competitive inhibitors. They are fine for PCT but for a reduction in functional estrogen, I am a much bigger fan of suicide inhibitors.

Andrade556

Awards
This is false. I can agree with it won't do much other than that's this is bad advice. The new halodrol 50 is stack of a few things most of which are 1dhea 4dhea and androsterone, all of which are real prohormones. They are 2 step prohormones which are really weak and still quite suppressive. If you cycle you this will need a serm
I dont know why everyone is talking so bad about the new Halodrol; it is indeed a few different prohormones like you said, and while it is not like the original, I myself just finished a 4 week (1 box) cycle and I got massive gains and strength. Im on my fourth week of PCT and I feel great. I can tell you this, from my first dose I felt a surge and my size blew up quicker than I had even hoped. OP: You already have it, try it, but yes use a SERM.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive done over 10 cycles. Ive taken methyl clostebol at 75 mgs a day. Im 237 lbs with 37 " waist. New halodrol does work! People who've never taken something giving their opinion on its effects is getting real obnoxious. I ran new version and gained weight and strength.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I love the new Monsterplexx and I took Methasterone before it was a SIII. Have not taken Halodrol yet, but I am sure it's pretty good.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I love the new Monsterplexx and I took Methasterone before it was a SIII. Have not taken Halodrol yet, but I am sure it's pretty good.
Monsterplexx is the bee's knee's

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 6
Anabolics 14
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 12