Gaspari halodrol and hi tech decabolin

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I just started a stack of the new gaspari halodrol and hi tech decabolin at 2 tablets a day of the both of them has anyone else done a stack of these prohormone I'm at 252 pounds goal is getting to 264 pounds

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the original halodrol or their new Version of andros ?

i dont know whats in decabolin but im sure it will be a good chuckle once i see the label

As for your goals .. def is doable on an andro cycle .

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It's the new one with andros and decabolin is a 19nor andro just thought it would be cool to hear other people's experience with the hi tech decabolin

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
And I do know what I am doing have been running gear on and of for like 10 years or so

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's the new one with andros and decabolin is a 19nor andro just thought it would be cool to hear other people's experience with the hi tech decabolin
heard decent stuff of 19nor as well .. i think it should be fun .. hopefully others will chime in on the stack .. ive only done epi andro and 1 andro back in the day and both werent disappointing

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I ran the hi tech superdrol andro at 3 tabs a day and that was actually pretty strong helped me put on about 10 pounds in 3 weeks of course not as strong as the methylated orals but less side effects and I'm trying to stay away from the methyls right now

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hitech has good quality products. Andros are just way overpriced in my opinion.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I do know what I am doing have been running gear on and of for like 10 years or so
Why on earth would you stoop down to this andro garbage if you have been doing the real **** for the better part of a decade??

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why on earth would you stoop down to this andro garbage if you have been doing the real **** for the better part of a decade??
Well ..... Although I might not have worded it the same way ..... I'm curious what the answer is, as well.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Because I wanted to run something non liver toxic but yeah they are more expensive than a bottle sdrol or m1t

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran the ‘andro Halodrol’ as an added bit of mg to a high dose Epi and 1 andro cycle and it got the job done (also got it real cheap so...)

With your size and experience, the andros might not pack much punch for ya?
But I am curious how that 19nor goes!

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Well I running 2 boxes of the halodrol to. Make it work at 2 tabs a day and decabolin is 2 see if it will help with lubricating the joints so I can lift heavier I will try to report back on it

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With your size and experience, the andros might not pack much punch for ya?
But I am curious how that 19nor goes!
Doubt it will even be worth running. Definitely not worth a pct.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi tech halodrol is high quality. I ran it and was shocked how much I got from it. I've never ran 19nor dhea. They Hi tech halodrol actually gave me some strength gains after 30 days. I wasn't expecting much. Expensive though

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It was actually a good cycle but the hi tech superdrol was much stronger at 3 tablets a day I might try the hi tech superdrol at 4 or 5 tabs a day there 300 mg per tab so that be a pretty high dose

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the 19 nor dhea will likely suck ass.. reason being the one step PH to 19-nor is long gone and it really suxored … which also means a 2-3 step PH to 19 nor will suck even worse. just letting you know not to throw money down that hole.. especially in a stack because you will confuse any gains you make with them being done by the 19 nor PH... trust me its not.

terrible conversion as well as the enzyme your body needs to convert this, makes this a non starter in my view. enjoy the other stuff. I seriously dont believe quality will be an issue either. HT is a legit company going back a long time so I dont think that will be an issue.

edit: I don't like their marketing tactics but there quality shouldnt be in question as they make A LOT of supplements for other companies you know and love.. and im not talking about the ones under the HT umbrella.. this is a major manufacture outlet for many companies.. they even offer formulating and what not.

Last edited:

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yeah I felt like the 19 nor dhea helped a little with recovery and a very small amount joint relief but the hi tech halodrol works but I have 2 run at least 2 tabs a day if I had the money I would try running 4 boxes in one month the hi tech superdrol andro blend was stronger

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So I will say buy the hi tech superdrol I u want mass gains from a andro blend or if u don't want 2 run a methyl run it at 3 tabs a day minimum

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Anabolics 14
Supplements 16
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 12