GASAPRI HAS THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER BOX!!! WHO WANTS IT?

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Thats how I got my wife!!
I can't believe mine married me when we met I was with two chicks at the same time at party while she was talking to me hahah ahhhh the things cheap Russian vodka does to you lol

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
My friend... IM NOT going to go into my "number" but 18 years later(17 of them married) my wife STILL throws that sh1t in my face every time she's mad. Ugg
Iv learnt to have a bottle of captain on hand haha 5 yrs here lol and congrats bruh

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the logs lots of great apps but my vote is for FireTitan !!

dminus

dminus

Awards
I don't know if names have already been chosen but I'd like to throw my hat in this ring. I'm 31 yrs old and I've had my fair share of PH cycles through the years. I'd say 8+ total. I just finished an extended cutting cycle of RPN Havoc. I love that ****. On my PCT right now so I wouldn't run another until November. I keep a clean diet and I track everything. I missed out on the opportunity to try the coveted Halodrol 50 back in the day and since then I've been looking for then next best thing. My next cycle will be a clean bulk and I would be more than happy to run and log the new Halodrol by Gaspari. I will update my stats after this post to reflect my current stats. Thanks.

Previous cycles (not in any specific order)
Halo-D
Pro Magnon 25
Phinaflex (spelling?)
Havoc (3 different times.)
Dymethazine
Metha-drol Extreme
Anavar

Cromeyjacob

Awards
I would be willing to log Halodrol. It would help in my stack for bulking. I weight 165 and hope to get up to at least 205 by next summer.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I have been PH free for over a year and feeling the urge to run it again!!

This appears to be an awesome opportunity,

Do you recommend an on cycle support and a PCT?

I would assume DAA to be a good PCT?

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^ short answer, yes.

Wrapping this promo up at the end of the day Friday (5pm). Myself and the others at Gaspari will review the apps and select our winners at the time!

So expect the lucky 5 to be named no later than Monday morning!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
^ short answer, yes.

Wrapping this promo up at the end of the day Friday (5pm). Myself and the others at Gaspari will review the apps and select our winners at the time!

So expect the lucky 5 to be named no later than Monday morning!
Sweet good luck to everyone

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would be willing to log Halodrol. It would help in my stack for bulking. I weight 165 and hope to get up to at least 205 by next summer.
welcome to the AM forum!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if names have already been chosen but I'd like to throw my hat in this ring. I'm 31 yrs old and I've had my fair share of PH cycles through the years. I'd say 8+ total. I just finished an extended cutting cycle of RPN Havoc. I love that ****. On my PCT right now so I wouldn't run another until November. I keep a clean diet and I track everything. I missed out on the opportunity to try the coveted Halodrol 50 back in the day and since then I've been looking for then next best thing. My next cycle will be a clean bulk and I would be more than happy to run and log the new Halodrol by Gaspari. I will update my stats after this post to reflect my current stats. Thanks.

Previous cycles (not in any specific order)
Halo-D
Pro Magnon 25
Phinaflex (spelling?)
Havoc (3 different times.)
Dymethazine
Metha-drol Extreme
Anavar
welcome to the AM forum!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
to you new guys stick around and post often...AM is a great place with lots of helpful, knowledgeable guys and gals who are very friendly and will go out of their way to answer questions and be helpful!!!

I love this place!!!

dminus

dminus

Awards
^^^^ Thanks! I appreciate it. I've always come here to read up on things and get good info. Just never felt the need to post anything.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I don't know if this question was already asked, but does the girl come with? I wouldn't mind sampling her..

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
to you new guys stick around and post often...AM is a great place with lots of helpful, knowledgeable guys and gals who are very friendly and will go out of their way to answer questions and be helpful!!!

I love this place!!!
Word lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can be in a holding pattern until Monday. Excited to see who gets to log this and stoked to follow along

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys just in time to put in a app. I would really like to log the product, I've tried another companies halo and want to check this one out. I've also had experience with Trest, epiandros, RAD, osta, MK-677, many more. Im 27 years old 6' and around 185lbs. I have ran a few different products over the years. I can meet all requirements and will give an honest review of the product. I will also post before and after pictures. Currently I'm doing at home workouts until I can get back into the gym. It should also be noted that I'm running 200mg of Test C and have been for awhile. I was on test when I ran my last halo. Thanks guys for looking at the app.

Here was my first unsponsored log first when I joined AM

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272927

That was a bridge into some other goodies.

Then here is a workout log I had going until I had to tend to my life and stopped updating and hitting the gym.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275434

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I can be in a holding pattern until Monday. Excited to see who gets to log this and stoked to follow along
I know right might catch a cramp crossing my fingers til Monday haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^^^ Thanks! I appreciate it. I've always come here to read up on things and get good info. Just never felt the need to post anything.
posting more will most likely increase your chances of getting an opportunity to log products. many times a minimum post count is required-food for thought....:beerchug:

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
posting more will most likely increase your chances of getting an opportunity to log products. many times a minimum post count is required-food for thought....:beerchug:
Im probably calling out sick with mental anguish
Id love to compete with you boys on this product I know yal are hard a$$ lifters love to see who improves the best it would be awesome # fingerscrossedlikeamofo

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt knows what hes talking about!! Keep posting

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah Budddy !!!! Light weight !!!!!! Ain't nothing to it but to do it !!!!!!!
Burnfire my main man . Glad to see you back in the mix !!!!
thebigt T reminds me of the terminator for some reason . Love that guy !!!
FireTitan is a good guy ... glad he finally took my advice on a rest . Adrenal fatigue syndrome is no joke . Too many stims not enough sleep equals big trouble in little China.
RugbyBaller91 bob saget knows better than bo jackson he's a new guy but dedicated!!!!
Bengal bcuz BALLS is the single most important post one can make in a log !!! Funny guy here

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FireTitan is a good guy ... glad he finally took my advice on a rest . Adrenal fatigue syndrome is no joke . Too many stims not enough sleep equals big trouble in little China.
RugbyBaller91 bob saget knows better than bo jackson he's a new guy but dedicated!!!!
Bengal bcuz BALLS is the single most important post one can make in a log !!! Funny guy here
bighulksmash found us!! Parrtay!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
What up dog!!!! Haha

rippedbrah

rippedbrah

Awards
This is perfect timing, I am wanting to do my first log an AM and this looks like a great opportunity to break in with.

In my early 40s and making steady gains the last 8 years. Looking to take it up a level and bust through a plateau with this product. I have never used a PH but have researched it to no end and I am ready to run this for 30 days.

Bring on some Halodrol Gaspari !!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see who gets chosen so I can follow along with these logs. Going to order some Halodrol and probably run it for 8 weeks deeper into the fall/winter. Still debating 1 or 2 pills a day though

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see who gets chosen so I can follow along with these logs. Going to order some Halodrol and probably run it for 8 weeks deeper into the fall/winter. Still debating 1 or 2 pills a day though
Bust it double dose style with 2 a day!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
2 pills 8 weeks would be fun now u got me thinking about spending some money

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Good luck guys i have to with drawl from this but im still in to support the winners.