Gap in Test Cycle

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
So, I started a Test E cycle 2 months ago. At first I was only going to do a short cycle of 4-5 weeks to see how my body responds to it as it’s my first cycle. I decided a few weeks in to do a full cycle of 10-12 weeks, so I ordered more Test E. There was a shipping issue (that I’m pretty pissed about) and my Test E has still not arrived (supposed to arrive today). My last Test E pin was July 9th and it is now August 5th. After my last Test E pin I had some Test P which I started a couple days after my last Test E pin and lasted 2.5 weeks. So, to recap, I did a 4.5 week cycle of Test E (before I ran out) then started a Test P cycle for 2.5 weeks (until I ran out). I have not had a Test E pin in almost 1 month. My question is has my cycle completely been screwed up? If I start back the Test E today, is it like I’m starting a new Test cycle since my body has went a month without it? I’ve tried to research it, but there’s not a way to search for it on Google.

Also, I ordered some more Test P to re-kickstart my cycle until the Test E kicks back in since it takes a few weeks. Not sure if that’s needed, but thought I’d try. Thanks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, I started a Test E cycle 2 months ago. At first I was only going to do a short cycle of 4-5 weeks to see how my body responds to it as it’s my first cycle. I decided a few weeks in to do a full cycle of 10-12 weeks, so I ordered more Test E. There was a shipping issue (that I’m pretty pissed about) and my Test E has still not arrived (supposed to arrive today). My last Test E pin was July 9th and it is now August 5th. After my last Test E pin I had some Test P which I started a couple days after my last Test E pin and lasted 2.5 weeks. So, to recap, I did a 4.5 week cycle of Test E (before I ran out) then started a Test P cycle for 2.5 weeks (until I ran out). I have not had a Test E pin in almost 1 month. My question is has my cycle completely been screwed up? If I start back the Test E today, is it like I’m starting a new Test cycle since my body has went a month without it? I’ve tried to research it, but there’s not a way to search for it on Google.

Also, I ordered some more Test P to re-kickstart my cycle until the Test E kicks back in since it takes a few weeks. Not sure if that’s needed, but thought I’d try. Thanks.
It isn't about how long you've been without Test E. How long have you been without Test?

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer

Also, my last Test P pin was last Thursday (5 days ago). I know Test P has a short life of 2-4 days. So, I’ve not pinned any Test in 5 days.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It isn't about how long you've been without Test E. How long have you been without Test?

If it arrives as it is supposed to, you should be fine.

But you should try to learn to set your boundaries and stick to them, for your own good.

It has Already caused you an issue.

Take care man.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
If it arrives as it is supposed to, you should be fine.

But you should try to learn to set your boundaries and stick to them, for your own good.

It has Already caused you an issue.

Take care man.
Yes, I know. So, you think I should be good if I pin today?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
agree with everything @Renew1 said bro.

for reference the half life doesn’t mean that after 3 days you have none left, it means you have half that dose left. It halves again over the next 3 days and so on. Typically it takes 5 half life’s to reduce to insignificant amounts (so your last dose of prop won’t fully clear your system for over 2 weeks).

in reality this means that’s subject to dose frequency and volume you will probably have at least natural levels for over 10 days.....

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
agree with everything @Renew1 said bro.

for reference the half life doesn’t mean that after 3 days you have none left, it means you have half that dose left. It halves again over the next 3 days and so on. Typically it takes 5 half life’s to reduce to insignificant amounts (so your last dose of prop won’t fully clear your system for over 2 weeks).

in reality this means that’s subject to dose frequency and volume you will probably have at least natural levels for over 10 days.....
Okay, thanks. This was really helpful. Also eases my mind about the length of time I’ve went without Test E. But I also know now that that doesn’t matter as long as I had some form of Test. Thanks.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many mg’s of test are you running a week?

Plus before you ever do any cycle make sure you have everything in advance. Including support supps and pct.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
How many mg’s of test are you running a week?

Plus before you ever do any cycle make sure you have everything in advance. Including support supps and pct.
500mg Test E/wkuntil I ran out. Then 300-400 Test P/wk.