gamma labs ptf/gamma-o stacked log

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, I had this up before, but it was taken down, too bad the admins couldn't put it back up. all that work gone.

short and sweet. got some PTF (pre training formula) and their test booster Gamma-O in hopes of increasing numbers at the gym.

I was also sent a some samples of their g-fuel, I tried the blue-raz and lime, both delicious and gave nice energy. i gave the fruit punch to my friend. dont know if he's tried it yet or not.

first thoughts on ptf, is that it isn't very strong. the fruit punch flavor is good, so that was a relief, but I think I like the g-feul more than the ptf.

I can notice a hint of the beta-alanine, but not much.

next is the scooper, they have this funnel scooper, so picture a funnel, but with the large end closed off, leaving only the small end open to scoop the contents. so it takes a few scoops.
at first I thought this was pretty cool and smart, you know, for those bro's that are hard up to buy a shaker bottle.

But after a few uses, it is a bit annoying when you're in a hurry.

when my log was taken down, i put off using the products, now that this can get going again, we will re start this.

i am going to go with 2 scoops of ptf, as one just doesn't bring it for me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
new look from last year..

ingredient label...

whats on the inside...

Cool new scooper?????

2 scoops shaken...

some left overs...

mixed up with 2 scoops dark fruit punch red, taste was still good, but with two scoops, there was a faint chemical taste, more noticable at the end with the little left overs.

so overall, mixes pretty well in a non shaker container, no foam, goes down smooth with little bit of sand left.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to stack this with my carb product today, generation ucan. Go the distance.

Got a bunch of tiny pimples forming on my chest, this isn't good news.....

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Pimples are always good news when using an effective test booster :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you take 2 scoops, make sure you have something to do, cause it packs a punch (no pun intended)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back today, two scoops ptf plus carbs. post workout later.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest on Tuesday, back yesterday, thinking shoulders today.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The energy and focus with 2 scoops vs 1 is significantly different.

2 is better for performance enhancement benefits for sure.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libido is going strong, acne is starting to get better. Appetite is moderate, that is, until I take 2 scoops of ptf then it's zero.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lower back, arms, some around my jaw line. almost like i was 17 again. only it went away, instead of staying. looks like my estrogen went up.

no workout today, a client came in and took the w/o spot.

was in a seminar learning about metabolic efficiancy training most of the day. tired.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
posted this in the wrong thread, :lol:

hit prowler today.

this morning with a client, he tried 20 plates, wasn't able to get it, but I wanted to see if I could move it, and pushed it the rest of the way. So about 17 meters. just shy of 20 meters.

strength has gone up.

so...

leg pre exaustion, heavy on squats, 6 sets of 3 reps, back forth with partner, starting with 185, ending at 285
then
went over to leg press, started light, 4 plates each side, then 6, finished with 7 each side. 8,5,5

had 30min till nutrition meeting, so went and pushed prowler for 25 minutes. light weight, only 3 plates each side.

partner switch off, 6 sets, 1 set consisted of push one way, 20 meters, push back immediately, 20 meters (40meter push total).

pre w/o 2 caps of gamma o
did this while sippin on 2 scoops ptf + 1 scoop of citruline malate (sns) + 1 scoop of creatine mono (sns)

good times.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
I notice breakouts with Gamma-O also, this is usually due to an increase in T-Levels

Gamma-O contains a solid amount I3C to suppress estrogen

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im really enjoying both of these products so far.

nice only having to take 2 caps, instead of 4-6 twice per day.