Their prices are absolutely ridiculous and their employees are pushy and lacking any real knowledge of their products. But the prices are shameful! I buy this fat burner that is the best thing since ephedrine called Fastin XR from CVS for about 40 bucks. *** wants 60!! Fark you!!
Their prices are absolutely ridiculous and their employees are pushy and lacking any real knowledge of their products. But the prices are shameful! I buy this fat burner that is the best thing since ephedrine called Fastin XR from CVS for about 40 bucks. *** wants 60!! Fark you!!
What can i get more of? If anything is better than fastin xr i need to know! I love and need all that super speedy stuff. I am prescribed Nuvigil for shift work sleep disorder but there is no generic and rx is pretty pricey so im always on the lookout for a backup
Look up the ec stack. I worked at *** for a long time as well and rarely bought stuff. One of the few things I bought was the pes insider erase pro bogo deal. Erase pro for 80% off yes please and thank you...
Look up the ec stack. I worked at *** for a long time as well and rarely bought stuff. One of the few things I bought was the pes insider erase pro bogo deal. Erase pro for 80% off yes please and thank you...
What can i get more of? If anything is better than fastin xr i need to know! I love and need all that super speedy stuff. I am prescribed Nuvigil for shift work sleep disorder but there is no generic and rx is pretty pricey so im always on the lookout for a backup
Seems the only actual ephedrine left is primatene mist and it fails in comparison to fastin xr. You all should try it you will see what i mean. I thought 40 was steep too until i tried it. Albuterol? My son takes that in the nebulizer for wheezing...does it come in some other form?
Seems the only actual ephedrine left is primatene mist and it fails in comparison to fastin xr. You all should try it you will see what i mean. I thought 40 was steep too until i tried it. Albuterol? My son takes that in the nebulizer for wheezing...does it come in some other form?
it comes in liquid and pill form at usually 4mg/ml or 8mg/pill. to put things in perspective, the enhalers are about 250mcg a puff. it is the same concept as clen, albuterol triggers beta3 receptors which causes lipolysis
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.