FYI: Superdrol Cycle Log

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 Week 3 post cycle therapy:

Weight: probably 188
BF: 13.5%

Background: Ladder Sprints

Friday: Been a while, these suck. 800m warmup lap. Started at 25m sprint, 25m jog back. 50m, 75m, 100m, 75m, 50m, 25m. Damn they are hard. Quickness needs work but it will come back.

Overall: My PCT is basically over. Finishing out pills but feel fine and weight is holding with no problems. Don't feel as full but strength is there so it doesn't matter.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Week 4 post cycle therapy:

Background: Diet is going down to 2800 cals a day for this week. Its going to be tough, I am always hungary. Anyway, this will lead into my cut period. Starting Westside training stuff. Just going to go through some of the new exercises to get use to them. I will go full tilt starting next week. This is basically my week off.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Week 4 post cycle therapy:

Background: Today was lower body day for Westside training. Worked on box squats with bands and some other stuff. concentrated on form and getting use to the program.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 Week 4 post cycle therapy:

Background: Today was Linear Speed Day. There was a lot of different drills involved. 20,30,40yd sprints, weighted sprints, jumps etc. Took a total of 35 minutes. Needed to cut sprints at the end short due to a tendon in the back of my knee acting up. I haven't ran hard in a while so just being careful. should be fine by next week.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Week 4 post cycle therapy:

Weight: 186 (Yes, I am trying to drop a little)
BF: 13%

Background: BF is dropping. Feel good. Trying to take carbs down to keep calories at bay. Keeping under 2800 is really hard, I don't know what I am going to do when I hit 2400 eventually. Anyway, Today was upper body repetition day. Went a little harder to feel where I was at, no joint pains. Reped 185 on bench for 12,10,8 with 90sec rest in between. Finished all other super set stuff, getting a feel for where I am at weight.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
This will be the last entry. Finished up Post cycle on friday. Feel good. Numbers in the gym are still up and started westside training this week. Overall, SD is great if taken properly. Definitly do not need to take it over 3 weeks. I saw gains of about 10lbs of LBM. To me, that is unreal. As I am cutting now, BF is dropping quick. If you nail your diet down, you'll see gains out of this world.

srootone

srootone

Banned
Awards
This will be the last entry. Finished up Post cycle on friday. Feel good. Numbers in the gym are still up and started westside training this week. Overall, SD is great if taken properly. Definitly do not need to take it over 3 weeks. I saw gains of about 10lbs of LBM. To me, that is unreal. As I am cutting now, BF is dropping quick. If you nail your diet down, you'll see gains out of this world.

I'm surprised at your PCT. No AI like letro? No SERMS!? Still no bad sides? Don't know if your lucky or maybe I read through to quick.

None the less I figured letro + chlomid would be ideal for pct. Either the case I'm excited to start my SD cycle...going to use nolvadex and formestanze as the main tools for pct along with some other goodies.

Nice log. Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
6 years! and the OP hasn't even been around for 5 :p LoL

srootone

srootone

Banned
Awards
I get in reading mode...i do so much googl'n and reading logs after research after reviews after logs it all blends together and I tend to not try and find dates posted...just facts. hahahahaha

Wouldn't be the first time I've done it. har har