Fusion Trenadrol

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone run this? Need something to stack with anavar for cut. Ran numerous Hdrol Dmz and other compounds... a PH tren is the only thing I really haven't done. For some reason it scares me. Would this be good and can anyone attest to it being any more harsh than DMZ?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
And I have a friend that used to run Spawn all the time.. or some epi/tren combo and he states he had no sides one of the best runs hes ever had. Need to pull the trigger here in the next 24 hours.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone run this? Need something to stack with anavar for cut. Ran numerous Hdrol Dmz and other compounds... a PH tren is the only thing I really haven't done. For some reason it scares me. Would this be good and can anyone attest to it being any more harsh than DMZ?
I believe this is a Dienolone PH.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe this is a Dienolone PH.
That's correct.
Imo, Dienedione is one of the most effective unmethyleted PH in history.
Note, it's not a methyl but it's claimed to affect the liver as much as h-drol.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's correct.
Yep. That's what they say.
I've personally not tried it.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought Dienedione was awesome! Way better then trenavar. Of course by the time I found out about Dienedione or x Tren it was already banned in 2010. I though it was great for size and strength. An old friend of mine use to describe it as hybrid between Tren and Deca.. but I had absolutely no Tren like side effects like insomnia sweating etc.. but I also never ran Tren and don’t ever plan on it

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I thought Dienedione was awesome! Way better then trenavar. Of course by the time I found out about Dienedione or x Tren it was already banned in 2010. I though it was great for size and strength. An old friend of mine use to describe it as hybrid between Tren and Deca.. but I had absolutely no Tren like side effects like insomnia sweating etc.. but I also never ran Tren and don’t ever plan on it
Hmm... I really don't want Deca wet type results. Was it more lean muscle or bulk? So you had no sides whatsoever- would you say less harsh than DMZ?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
That's correct.
Well if thats the case, then I will run HDrol with the VAR. I have 2 bottles left from LGI days. Would you run H Drol or Dienolone with var?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if thats the case, then I will run HDrol with the VAR. I have 2 bottles left from LGI days. Would you run H Drol or Dienolone with var?
I've done both H drol and Dienedione several times and my most successfull cycles has been Hdrol/Dienedione and Mechabol/Dienedione.
Both Hdrol and Diene are suited for cutting but, imo, Diene is the best of these two.
You will get a powerfull thermogenic effect from Diene and the fat will melt off your body but be prepared for some night sweats.
Run it at 90-120mg ed

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I've done both H drol and Dienedione several times and my most successfull cycles has been Hdrol/Dienedione and Mechabol/Dienedione.
Both Hdrol and Diene are suited for cutting but, imo, Diene is the best of these two.
You will get a powerfull thermogenic effect from Diene and the fat will melt off your body but be prepared for some night sweats.
Run it at 90-120mg ed
Cheers Nikla. Now you're talking my lingo. I've ran DMZ with Anavar and the sides were basically non-existant. Would you say Diene with Var would be tolerable? I was going to run HDrol with it but you may have just changed my mind....

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone with Dienedione is phenomenal.. but I’m guessing no injectables.. legality wouldn’t be an issue because Dienedione is schedule 3 no difference than real AAS. Of purse there is fusion supplements androtest which is real 4-ad (4-Androstenediol) 1-step precursor to testosterone. Have you looked into that? I think other than test.. 4-AD would be your best option to stack with Dienedione.. non methyl naturally occurring androgen in our body already.. I wouldn’t be stacking anavar or other crap with Dienedione, too much toxicity and no base. You will feel like ****

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I use Dermacrine as a base and it never lets me down. I was assuming Dien couldnt be more harsh than DMZ, no?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I have ran it as well as real tren and it compares I'd run it at 150 a day if I could afford it. Loved it. Less strength gai from trenbolobe and dare I say same or better in terms of vascularity.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Also I dose it frequently throughout the day if I go to bed say around 11 I'd take my last dose at 7. If I did that no insomnia sides. Real tren sides disappear for me anyway after a month or so. But it's a rough adjustment with anxiety and sleep. My trendione run was with dmz. Low dose try and dermacrine. Trendione made me horned up so does real tren. Rage **** hormone. But we're not all affected the same last contest trenbolone cycle ran out of caber and my dick was limping the last.4 weeks lol

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Board sponsor has a TD version that is killer. I was around 7000 calories and still getting shredded. Best diendione compound I have tried yet.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Which Dienedione products are still around? I’m in the Uk if that helps.

Thanks

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BC's Diene("Tren")is g2g and you get alot of bang for a buck.
100caps at 50mg/each cap.
Just had a look at BC site, can’t see the diene tren product, don’t thibk they make it anymore mate? Have you seen it?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just had a look at BC site, can’t see the diene tren product, don’t thibk they make it anymore mate? Have you seen it?
Bad news
Plan B: Fusion Supplements "Liquidien" or "Trenadrol"
You can find'em on P.N

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bad news
Plan B: Fusion Supplements "Liquidien" or "Trenadrol"
You can find'em on P.N
Yes was looking at both. You seem a little bit more knowledgeable on this topic but if you know or can check but I believe trenadrol is the pro hormone whilst Fusion Supplements Liquidien is the active conversion topically? That’s what I worked out when looking at the contents.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes was looking at both. You seem a little bit more knowledgeable on this topic but if you know or can check but I believe trenadrol is the pro hormone whilst Fusion Supplements Liquidien is the active conversion topically? That’s what I worked out when looking at the contents.
That's correct.
Liquidien is Dienolone and Trenadrol is Dienedione.
Liquidien is a clone of the very popular Dienazone from Iron Legion.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
don't forget to look at vicious labs fellas. my code will help you save 10 %.. for those who research, there are other methods of delivery available..

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's correct.
Liquidien is Dienolone and Trenadrol is Dienedione.
Liquidien is a clone of the very popular Dienazone from Iron Legion.
Thanks mate for clearing that up. I never used the iron Legion product. I’m not really clued up with these two compounds.
Can you give me ideas of dosages and which you would choose, as much info as possible mate. Thanks

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks mate for clearing that up. I never used the iron Legion product. I’m not really clued up with these two compounds.
Can you give me ideas of dosages and which you would choose, as much info as possible mate. Thanks
I would suggest 90-120mg/ed of Trenadrol
or 2-2,5ml/ed of Liqudien

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Liqudien is 75mg per ml of Dienolone and 30ml per bottle, I thought would be ok?
I had great results with oral Dienedione at 100mg stacked with Hdrol and another cycle with Mechabol.
Next cycle in the end of June will be Pmag/Dienedione.
Are you stacking it or solo?
I have seen guys used it up to 200mg ed and according to logs and reviews of Dienazone, it seem's the sweet spot is around 2-2,5ml

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
I had great results with oral Dienedione at 100mg stacked with Hdrol and another cycle with Mechabol.
Next cycle in the end of June will be Pmag/Dienedione.
Are you stacking it or solo?
I have seen guys used it up to 200mg ed and according to logs and reviews of Dienazone, it seem's the sweet spot is around 2-2,5ml
Dienedione is my favorite PH. Great results, little to no kick-in time and non-methylated.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
would you cut with it...or did you?
I started with a Dienedione cycle few days ago. Will bulk up for three weeks, then a cut for three weeks, so yes I believe it will definitely work. I read somewhere that it among other things increases body temperature, making it ideal for a cut. Will let you know when I am done.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started with a Dienedione cycle few days ago. Will bulk up for three weeks, then a cut for three weeks, so yes I believe it will definitely work. I read somewhere that it among other things increases body temperature, making it ideal for a cut. Will let you know when I am done.
Yes.
I've just ran a 4 week Diene cycle and in the same time we have had the hottest summer for decades, nice cycle but bad timing.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run it at 90-120mg ed

How were the sides with Dienedione?