Fusion supplements from Predator good to go?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Hey brothers, as the title says anyone know if fusion supplements are gtg? I buy a lot of stuff from predator and am steering towards fusion instead of my trusted Olympus uk, as they are more bang for your buck. Anyone have any experience with their pro hormones/ SARMs etc? Thanks

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seen mixed reviews but everything I’ve had has been gtg

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey brothers, as the title says anyone know if fusion supplements are gtg? I buy a lot of stuff from predator and am steering towards fusion instead of my trusted Olympus uk, as they are more bang for your buck. Anyone have any experience with their pro hormones/ SARMs etc? Thanks
Havent tried any but heard mixed reviews and not a lot of reviews either out there.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard mixed reviews but I used their halo. Was supposed to be 6 weeks up to 100mg. Ended up going to 8 weeks at 125mg because I wasn't seeing anything at all, finally stopped and did a pct to be safe even though I got nothing from it.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A friend of mime used this summer their 6 bromo and he said that is gtg.. On the other hand i didnt hear good things about their prohormones and sarms

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I was going to get some cardarine so may just go for OL instead