Fusion Halodrol first cycle thoughts.

tbonemalone

Awards
Hey brothers,

I am about to start my first cycle and like everyone before me, I have questions. Now, I've done some DHEA supplement cycles before this but I finally decided to step up to the realm of more potent methylated prohormones. Just some background about me. I'm 33 years old, 220 lbs, 18%bf and looking to cut.

I am looking at doing Fusion Supplements Halodrol with a proper cycle support and PCT.

Any advice of additions / modifications would be greatly appreciated if there are some supplements I should consider. My next cycles will hopefully be Alpha One (M1-T) if the halodrol ones prove effective.

Week 1-6:
Halodrol 75mg/day
Organ Control

Week 7-10:
Fusion Post Cycle Matrix
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Thanks

Hlee33

Hlee33

Awards
Hey brothers,

I am about to start my first cycle and like everyone before me, I have questions. Now, I've done some DHEA supplement cycles before this but I finally decided to step up to the realm of more potent methylated prohormones. Just some background about me. I'm 33 years old, 220 lbs, 18%bf and looking to cut.

I am looking at doing Fusion Supplements Halodrol with a proper cycle support and PCT.

Any advice of additions / modifications would be greatly appreciated if there are some supplements I should consider. My next cycles will hopefully be Alpha One (M1-T) if the halodrol ones prove effective.

Week 1-6:
Halodrol 75mg/day
Organ Control

Week 7-10:
Fusion Post Cycle Matrix
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Thanks
I would 100% recommend using the fusion androtest with it. Non-methyl test base will make that cycle significantly better, and it will make it safer.

tbonemalone

Awards
NAC ,Tudca and milk thistle will definitely give you enough liver support
Now is Tudca meant for during or after the cycle? I’ve read conflicting opinions due to the fact that it can lessen the effects of Halodrol if taken during. I might just be completely wrong here so I thought I’d check. Thanks

tbonemalone

Awards
I would go with Brawn instead..
I haven’t done much research into brawn. Has it worked for you? I’ve just been reading good things recently about fusion. Thanks

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey brothers,

Week 1-6:
Halodrol 75mg/day
Organ Control

Week 7-10:
Fusion Post Cycle Matrix
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Thanks
I fell out with pred over that bunk sdrol bullshit but their fusion stuff was always legit (I used a few bits)

m1-t would be a massive step up tbh, I’d personally not suggest going straight to that. Msten or something like that would be more next step up imo.

do you need a test base? For that cycle probably not, when you start stepping up ime you’ll feel like **** without one. Problem is that 4ad/4-andro really doesn’t cut it like injecting test. It’s ok to off set some issues from milder compounds but when you step up it’s probably going to be a rough ride.

guessing you don’t want to pin though?

tbonemalone

Awards
I would 100% recommend using the fusion androtest with it. Non-methyl test base will make that cycle significantly better, and it will make it safer.
I wasn’t originally thinking of stacking anything else with it because I was hoping not to put on excess
I fell out with pred over that bunk sdrol bullshit but their fusion stuff was always legit (I used a few bits)

m1-t would be a massive step up tbh, I’d personally not suggest going straight to that. Msten or something like that would be more next step up imo.

do you need a test base? For that cycle probably not, when you start stepping up ime you’ll feel like **** without one. Problem is that 4ad/4-andro really doesn’t cut it like injecting test. It’s ok to off set some issues from milder compounds but when you step up it’s probably going to be a rough ride.

thanks for the input! Very helpful. I’m not against pinning perhaps after a couple cycles but I want to see how I react to Prohormones first. Still have tons of research to do for injectables.

EDIT: Also, I misspoke earlier. I meant running M1-Alpha (Alpha One) next, which gets converted to M1-T in the body around 15%.

Last edited:

tbonemalone

Awards
Just another question:

Do I need Fusion's Post Cycle Therapy Matrix (test-boosters and AIs) if I'm already using Nolva? Is there even a point or is Nolva enough?

Thanks

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
U don't need to use anything else in PCT than nolva but it won't hurt 2 use a good test booster in PCT with your nolvadex

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
And the ai on hand if u get nipple problems is always a good idea

tbonemalone

Awards
Thanks! I'll keep it in mind. I'm only on day 3 of the cycle so quite a long ways to go.