Fusion Androtest

ToxAF

Awards
Is this stuff the same as the 4 Andro that was around in the early 2000s or is it the same, weaker 4 Andro isomer available in the states?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this stuff the same as the 4 Andro that was around in the early 2000s or is it the same, weaker 4 Andro isomer available in the states?
It’s 4-ad rather than 4-andro (a one step conversion to test rather than 2 steps) so the conversion rate is higher (15.76% is the 4-ad conversion to test if I recall correctly)

ToxAF

Awards
Thanks man, I guess I shouldve just searched for it. New here, figuring the place out still. Appreciate you taking the time to answer!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, I guess I shouldve just searched for it. New here, figuring the place out still. Appreciate you taking the time to answer!
welcome to AM

ToxAF

Awards
welcome to AM
Thank you sir! I took a look at the Iconic Formulations lineup. Im so torn, I cycled twice in the early 2000s, so sad to see things like epistane illegal while more toxic compounds like DMZ and M1A are still available. Im reading up on the andros, and seeing a lot of conflicting info as far as lipid impact, bloodstream halflife and efficacy.

Just curious how worth it they are. In my early 40s now, been back into lifting for about 5 years. I just want something that'll help pack on some keepable lean mass.

Its ironic, PCT stuff is easy to come now by but all the better orals seem to have gone by the wayside unless you want to take the risk of ordering from overseas.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you sir! I took a look at the Iconic Formulations lineup. Im so torn, I cycled twice in the early 2000s, so sad to see things like epistane illegal while more toxic compounds like DMZ and M1A are still available. Im reading up on the andros, and seeing a lot of conflicting info as far as lipid impact, bloodstream halflife and efficacy.

Just curious how worth it they are. In my early 40s now, been back into lifting for about 5 years. I just want something that'll help pack on some keepable lean mass.

Its ironic, PCT stuff is easy to come now by but all the better orals seem to have gone by the wayside unless you want to take the risk of ordering from overseas.
the black series lineup all include androsterone with exceptions of icon one and ultra epi....androsterone has been shown in a study to actually improve lipids... @delsolrob posted the study but unfortunately i can't do links or cut and paste.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dosage of Androtest are you running and what are your results? What about test levels on Androtest?

ToxAF

Awards
What dosage of Androtest are you running and what are your results? What about test levels on Androtest?
Im not, was curious about it in comparison to the andros available stateside.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im not, was curious about it in comparison to the andros available stateside.
either will work but the gains will be modest.

Typically they would be stacked. 1-t is a good combo with 4-andro or 4-ad but any moderate oral would work (I wouldn’t use a heavy hitting oral as 4-andro or 4-ad aren’t going to be enough to smooth out the journey imo).

as ever it has to be said that pinning test would be best but appreciate that may not be an option for you,

ToxAF

Awards
Im open to pinning but getting a hold of anything seems like yet another giant PITA.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im open to pinning but getting a hold of anything seems like yet another giant PITA.
haha, it’s not as hard as you might think.

im the uk so can’t help you out but you’ll be able to find a decent UGL with a little digging bro.

300-500mg test cyp a week for 12 months will be a far better option. Especially for those of us around that 40 yr old mark imo (as natural levels are starting to decline so the difference is even more noticeable)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

im the uk so can’t help you out but you’ll be able to find a decent UGL with a little digging bro.

300-500mg test cyp a week for 12 months will be a far better option. Especially for those of us around that 40 yr old mark imo (as natural levels are starting to decline so the difference is even more noticeable)
12 months??

ToxAF

Awards

12 months is a typo right? Im just delving back into the supp game here, totally overwhelmed and really surprised at what ISNT available versus what is..its nutso in my opinion!