Furuza vs rad140 vs hexadrone vs 11 kt

Azov

Azov

Awards
Hello,

I would like to know for a recomposition cycle which of the following sarms and prohormones Furuzabol (phormone to winstrol) rad140, hexadrone, 11 ketotestosterone would be the best. I would like to avoid any PED which will increase anxiety or make me hyper.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Generally, hormonal products are not recommended for people with depression or anxiety issues. Honestly though, I deal with both, and I am most often in a better mood and therefore handle my anxiety better when I go on a cycle. Everyone is different though, and people often react quite differently physically and mentally to these products.

I have never used Furuza, and my RAD-140 attempt lasted 1 day as it made me extremely lethargic on day 1 (not sure it was legit). However, I am a huge Hexadrone fan and it has very little side effects with positive mood effects for me! 11-Keto transdermal was good and bad for me. Incredible vascularity, but joints/muslcles were too tight at a conservative dose. Mood was energetic and aggressive at first, then lethargy.

You could heir on the side of caution and get some Invictus and 7-KT and play around with those products. I would be surprised to hear of any adverse anxiety reactions on those products, (more likely to help actually) yet they are still highly regarded for recomp and I am a personal fan of Invictus.

Maybe some of that helps!

Azov

Azov

Awards
Generally, hormonal products are not recommended for people with depression or anxiety issues. Honestly though, I deal with both, and I am most often in a better mood and therefore handle my anxiety better when I go on a cycle. Everyone is different though, and people often react quite differently physically and mentally to these products.

I have never used Furuza, and my RAD-140 attempt lasted 1 day as it made me extremely lethargic on day 1 (not sure it was legit). However, I am a huge Hexadrone fan and it has very little side effects with positive mood effects for me! 11-Keto transdermal was good and bad for me. Incredible vascularity, but joints/muslcles were too tight at a conservative dose. Mood was energetic and aggressive at first, then lethargy.

You could heir on the side of caution and get some Invictus and 7-KT and play around with those products. I would be surprised to hear of any adverse anxiety reactions on those products, (more likely to help actually) yet they are still highly regarded for recomp and I am a personal fan of Invictus.

Now testing nolvadren xt and used arimistane alone and useful with sleep and recomposition, just looking for a step further.

When I was younger I used all kinds of pre-workouts, clenbuterol and other stronger "supplements " but now I am very cautious with the anxiety issue.

If you have new ideas on sarms/anabolics besides the ones I suggested please let me know.

Thank you for your input.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established

Next week I'll start Hexadrone for 10 weeks. which is the best dosage? 4 weeks at 140mg following 6 weeks at 210mg is good? The final 6 will be stacked with trenavar and msten OL UK, but could be not legit listening and reading some reviews.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m pretty sure the ol uk msten is legit however the sd and halo are trash.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personal I’m running it now with trest. Been on it just over a week. Strength has definitely went up and I’m gaining mass but also more cut. But it’s hard to say as this is my first time using trest.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Personal I’m running it now with trest. Been on it just over a week. Strength has definitely went up and I’m gaining mass but also more cut. But it’s hard to say as this is my first time using trest.
Could be trest to do the entire job? Just wondering.......

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Could be but I’m way more vascular and also the msten is faster acting then the trest and the trest took a bit to kick in and i definitely knew when it did but even before it did I could tell a difference the first couple days on msten. So we will see in a few more weeks.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Could be but I’m way more vascular and also the msten is faster acting then the trest and the trest took a bit to kick in and i definitely knew when it did but even before it did I could tell a difference the first couple days on msten. So we will see in a few more weeks.
Very well then, keep us updated.
@ Ricky10
Waiting for a replay about Hexadrone results and dosing.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I suggest at least 300 mgs HEX-d per day. I sent dosing to 600 per day... the stuff is too mild for seasoned athletes. what it does best is enhance endurance. no strength and no mass to be had.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I suggest at least 300 mgs HEX-d per day. I sent dosing to 600 per day... the stuff is too mild for seasoned athletes. what it does best is enhance endurance. no strength and no mass to be had.
What about definition and vascularity. That's my aim

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I definitely get endurance and for me it's gives a light "on feeling" of vascularity, similar to Epistane.

To OP, I've ran Brawn Furaza 50 and it was OK. Also ran, RAD-140 on a low sugar diet really got me to cut up before though. That's when I got to 205lbs at 8-9% BF after a PH cycle where I was 225lbs 14-15% BF. Ostarine was also good this way, but it does have some hepatoxic nature.

I have 4x bottles of the 6a Hex from PRE, I am going to go for aesthetics this year as my ectomorph hit his lifetime weight goal off gainz and being almost 40.. now can hold a bit of belly fat I intend to drop and focus on definition. I've run it before via Blackstone Labs Epi-Smash and German Pharma calls their Hex as new "Epi" product to replace Epistane. They dropped their methylated PH where as OL UK went back to them recently.

I'll restart my log as soon as my Endo doc quits playing with my TRT dose. I'll do a patient all PRE Hex-d research journal. Feel free to tag me in y'all's recomp logs.

Azov

Azov

Awards
I definitely get endurance and for me it's gives a light "on feeling" of vascularity, similar to Epistane.

To OP, I've ran Brawn Furaza 50 and it was OK. Also ran, RAD-140 on a low sugar diet really got me to cut up before though. That's when I got to 205lbs at 8-9% BF after a PH cycle where I was 225lbs 14-15% BF. Ostarine was also good this way, but it does have some hepatoxic nature.

I have 4x bottles of the 6a Hex from PRE, I am going to go for aesthetics this year as my ectomorph hit his lifetime weight goal off gainz and being almost 40.. now can hold a bit of belly fat I intend to drop and focus on definition. I've run it before via Blackstone Labs Epi-Smash and German Pharma calls their Hex as new "Epi" product to replace Epistane. They dropped their methylated PH where as OL UK went back to them recently.

I'll restart my log as soon as my Endo doc quits playing with my TRT dose. I'll do a patient all PRE Hex-d research journal. Feel free to tag me in y'all's recomp logs.
Which one of these do you think it wouldn't give you anxiety or give you jitters? Any other similar "anxiety free " PEDs?

Thank you

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Just hearing a friend of mine. He started the stack msten OL UK (20mg( ed) OL UK (90mg ed) and after 2 weeks Xexadrone German Pharma (105mg ed).
After 5 weeks:
Bf: 27%>18%
8kg fat lost, gained 3kg lean muscle.
AMAZING....!!!!!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which one of these do you think it wouldn't give you anxiety or give you jitters? Any other similar "anxiety free " PEDs?

Thank you
I didn't get Anxiety from PH or SARMs, but then I carry a vape pen... The only roid that really make me angry/anxious are Tren Ace and similar.

Azov

Azov

Awards
I didn't get Anxiety from PH or SARMs, but then I carry a vape pen... The only roid that really make me angry/anxious are Tren Ace and similar.
Excuse me but I don't understand, what does anxiety have to do with a vape pen?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excuse me but I don't understand, what does anxiety have to do with a vape pen?
Meaning I've been using THC and CBD to manage my anxiety and sleep issues for sometime.. so I might not have noticed minor anxiety bump someone who isn't medicated might.

Azov

Azov

Awards
Meaning I've been using THC and CBD to manage my anxiety and sleep issues for sometime.. so I might not have noticed minor anxiety bump someone who isn't medicated might.
Ok. THC worsens my anxiety anyway.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very well then, keep us updated.
@ Ricky10
Waiting for a replay about Hexadrone results and dosing.
Well, I seem to be in the minority with my Hexadrone experiences and dosages. While I am certainly not as hardcore as many people on here, my androgen receptors are far from being virgins either.

I am currently using Havoc and TD Trenavar. I decided to nix Hexadrone this year as I have done it 3 years in a row stacked with Methyldiaz (and standalone at times), and I just thought it was time to mix things up.
My absolute favorite product with this stack is called Xtreme Shred by Anabolic Technologies. It’s truly amazing, and it completely blew away any of my prior DMZ or Epistane cycles by a long shot. True to it’s name, Xtreme Shred gave me that incredibly ripped look that made people repeatedly accuse me of being on steroids. I take that as a compliment anyway!

Essentially, I have always been 60-90 mg range with my Hex dosage, as that is all I have needed...particularly when stacked. Again though, I really seem to be in the minority here...or some kind of super responder for whatever reason. That being said, I would recommend the Xtreme Shred stack to anyone. There are some other quick reviews or mentions of that product on this board, and I am not the only one who was very happy with it.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I seem to be in the minority with my Hexadrone experiences and dosages. While I am certainly not as hardcore as many people on here, my androgen receptors are far from being virgins either.

I am currently using Havoc and TD Trenavar. I decided to nix Hexadrone this year as I have done it 3 years in a row stacked with Methyldiaz (and standalone at times), and I just thought it was time to mix things up.
My absolute favorite product with this stack is called Xtreme Shred by Anabolic Technologies. It’s truly amazing, and it completely blew away any of my prior DMZ or Epistane cycles by a long shot. True to it’s name, Xtreme Shred gave me that incredibly ripped look that made people repeatedly accuse me of being on steroids. I take that as a compliment anyway!

Essentially, I have always been 60-90 mg range with my Hex dosage, as that is all I have needed...particularly when stacked. Again though, I really seem to be in the minority here...or some kind of super responder for whatever reason. That being said, I would recommend the Xtreme Shred stack to anyone. There are some other quick reviews or mentions of that product on this board, and I am not the only one who was very happy with it.
I have had good lower dose Hex runs in the past in the same dose range and similar experience.

I think I bought way too much PRE 6a-Hexd on BOGO, I'll be good for awhile.

Anyone notice of it affected cholesterol profile or hemocrit on blood work after a good cycle 50-100mg or more daily?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have had good lower dose Hex runs in the past in the same dose range and similar experience.

I think I bought way too much PRE 6a-Hexd on BOGO, I'll be good for awhile.

Anyone notice of it affected cholesterol profile or hemocrit on blood work after a good cycle 50-100mg or more daily?
Well that is good to know that I am not the only one who has positive experiences with lower range doses!

I have never gotten bloods to check those. I’m bad, I never do after anything I use..

Last edited:
Azov

Azov

Awards
Do you guys think hexadrone or furuzadrol are somehow stimulants? Would they cause anxiety or jitters?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i have never wasted money on furuza, but i was given some hex. no energetic feels after administration.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you guys think hexadrone or furuzadrol are somehow stimulants? Would they cause anxiety or jitters?
No anxious feeling on either for me. I do tend to notice when compounds put me in a good or negative space.