FuroSap vs TestoFen vs TestoSurge vs other fenugreek extracts?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
And any other fenugreek extract I may have left out...

I ignored fenugreek for years because of the claims it boosts estrogen, but looking at all these products that have it in them has me wondering

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never heard of Testosurge but I’ve used Testofen and Furosap repeatedly. Both of them work well for me but I usually have to double dose.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never heard of Testosurge but I’ve used Testofen and Furosap repeatedly. Both of them work well for me but I usually have to double dose.
By “work well” do you mean as far as increasing test levels? Or just results you get?

I’ve never been too interested in fenugreek because it seems that every extract and paper put out is from the same company. Most studies don’t seem all that impressive anyway. I did try some out many years ago and I just kinda felt funny. I couldn’t place it exactly, but I didn’t like it. Gave it up and haven’t tried again since.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I liked the products with testosurge. Optimize t was good as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
By “work well” do you mean as far as increasing test levels? Or just results you get?

I’ve never been too interested in fenugreek because it seems that every extract and paper put out is from the same company. Most studies don’t seem all that impressive anyway. I did try some out many years ago and I just kinda felt funny. I couldn’t place it exactly, but I didn’t like it. Gave it up and haven’t tried again since.
increased libido and intermittent swollen testicles. Also increases “load” if ya catch my drift.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
its in a few supplements. Not as popular as TestoFen.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
There are 2 other fenugreek extracts I left out. PhysiCor and Hyperox.

Phsyicor seems more marketed towards strength and endurance athletes.

Hyperox is for NO2 supplements.

Last edited:
Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, haven't heard about it before, is it any good?
It's in Mutant Pump.
I have never tried it but if it really does function as a PDE5 inhibitor, it would definitely boost nitric oxide.

Here's another patented extract: AlphaFen

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump to this maybe we can get some more info on furosap testofen testosurge and these other fenugreek extracts?

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bump to this maybe we can get some more info on furosap testofen testosterone and these other fenugreek extracts?
The reason that we decided to offer Furosap XT was because of all of the great clinicals on it, and that was also the reason that we chose to use it in Optimize-T.

You can find a lot of feedback on here for Furosap and for Optimize-T.